Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An American report reveals the secrets of a Turkish-French-Iranian “competition” to build Mosul Airport

yota691

Al-Kazemi arrives in Nineveh on an inspection visit

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday morning, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi arrived in the city of Mosul on an inspection visit to the service departments in Nineveh Governorate on the first day of the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and to see the security reality and the stages of reconstruction in it.   

"The visit coincides with the fifth anniversary of the liberation of the city of Mosul from the clutches of the terrorist organization ISIS, and the great victory achieved by our heroic armed forces," the Prime Minister's media office said in a statement received by "Nass" (July 9, 2022).  

• Thanks 1

The government was distinguished by its service

Al-Kazemi from Nineveh: Together we open several projects and lay the foundation stone for others

2022.07.09 - 08:35
Al-Kazemi from Nineveh: Together we open several projects and lay the foundation stone for others

Baghdad - people   

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met with officials of the service and administrative departments in Nineveh Governorate, who arrived on Saturday morning on an inspection visit, on the first day of Eid Al-Adha.  

According to a statement from his office received by "Nass" (July 9, 2022), the Prime Minister listened to "a presentation on the progress of providing services and implementing reconstruction programs in the city, and the most important obstacles facing the service reality and ways to speed up their treatment."  

The following is the most important thing that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi spoke during his meeting with the directors of service departments in Nineveh:  

“I congratulate you on the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and I wish you and all the honorable people of Mosul a year full of success and success.  

Today I am happy to be among my family and my dear Mosulis.  

I feel very happy as we open several projects together, and lay the foundation stone for other projects, with the hope that we will open them soon, God willing.  

This government was distinguished as a service government, and it tried to work with all its capabilities and resources, to advance strategic projects for the country.  

We will continue vigorously until the last day of this government's life to serve the homeland and the citizen... For us, serving the homeland and the citizen is a blessing and worship.  

You are directors of service departments and you have a great responsibility in providing, providing and securing services, and you can facilitate many obstacles for citizens.  

There is a large bureaucracy within your institutions and departments, and much of it is unnecessary and can be removed to facilitate the affairs of citizens.  

You must work and contribute, according to your powers, to reforming the administrative system within your departments, supervising all employees under your command, and raising the quality of service and performance.  

Reform does not come only from the top of the pyramid, but in many cases the reform movement moves from the base to the upper classes.  

Once again, I congratulate you on this holiday, and I wish you and us a year full of success in serving the country and the citizen in a better way.”  

• Thanks 1

'We will continue to support our forces with full force'

Details of Al-Kazemi’s meeting with security leaders in Nineveh Governorate

2022.07.09 - 09:30
Details of Al-Kazemi’s meeting with security leaders in Nineveh Governorate

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, discussed with the security and military leaders in Nineveh the security situation in the province and ways to implement security plans.  

And the Prime Minister’s media office stated, in a statement that “Nass” received a copy of it, (July 9, 2022), that “the Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, chaired a meeting that included security and military leaders in Nineveh Governorate, which he arrived this morning on an inspection visit.” He pointed out that "the meeting was attended by the Chief of Staff of the Army and the Head of the Anti-Terrorism Service."  

The statement added, "The meeting witnessed a discussion of the security reality in the province, five years after its liberation from the clutches of the terrorist organization ISIS, and ways to implement security plans and mechanisms to enhance integration in the work of the security and military services."  

Al-Kazemi stressed, "the importance of establishing preventive security, in order to consolidate the stability of the province, and to pre-empt any attempt to harm the lives, security and property of citizens."  

He continued, "We congratulate you on the blessed Eid al-Adha, asking God Almighty to perpetuate security and safety throughout our beloved Iraq," adding: "In such days, our heroes in our security forces liberated the city of Mosul, which makes the joy of Eid two joys."  

He pointed out that "Mosul went through very difficult days, but it withstood and resisted and expelled the intruders," stressing that "the city was liberated by the arms of its heroes, the heroes of the Iraqi army, the counter-terrorism forces, the Federal Police, the Popular Mobilization, the Peshmerga, and all our brave, heroic security forces from all the provinces of Iraq."  

He pointed out that "our security forces of all kinds are still continuing their national battle against terrorism in every point in Iraq, and I assure that they are at the highest levels of readiness... by monitoring, following up and eliminating terrorists."  

And he indicated, "This practical approach has made our cities and villages safe, thanks to the intensive intelligence and security efforts that you and your colleagues are doing," adding: "We succeeded in arresting the top leaders of the terrorist Daesh and penetrating it from the depths."  

And he added, "We are continuing to support our forces with full force to be a striking and effective force against terrorism and crime of all kinds." organized crime, and other security operations.  

He concluded by saying: "I congratulate you once again on the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and I wish you success in serving Iraq. May God heal our wounded and have mercy on our martyrs. Long live Iraq with its security and military forces."  

• Thanks 1

'The political situation does not prevent services'

Al-Kazemi to MPs and Nineveh officials: The Mosul reconstruction plan that we have set includes many projects

2022.07.09 - 09:50
Al-Kazemi to MPs and Nineveh officials: The Mosul reconstruction plan that we have set includes many projects

Baghdad - people   

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi met, during his inspection visit to Nineveh Governorate, with a number of members of Parliament from representatives of the governorate, in addition to a number of officials in it.  

The meeting witnessed, according to a statement by the Prime Minister's Office, a copy of which was received by "Nass" (July 9, 2022), "a review of the reality of the governorate and its needs in all sectors, and a search for ways to work hard to enhance the investment and reconstruction environment in the governorate, and to achieve the demands of its people."  

During the meeting, the Prime Minister stressed "the importance of cooperation and integration between the work of the legislative and executive authorities, and the need for high coordination in order to improve performance and meet the aspirations of citizens."  

The following is the most important statement of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi during the meeting:  

“I am happy today to be with you here in Mosul, Al-Hadbaa, the dear city that resides in the hearts of all Iraqis, and the governorate whose cultural and social richness we are proud of.  

There are great opportunities for preservation, and we must all work on them with cooperation and assistance.  

Cooperation between the executive and legislative authorities is very important, and you have to work as one team, to serve your governorate and your country.  

Cooperate in creating a conducive environment to launch and implement projects as quickly as possible and never compromise on the quality of work.

Our family and sons deserve a lot, and they have experienced difficulties, and it is time to intensify efforts to serve them, and remove all obstacles.  

Many obstacles and problems can be solved in cooperation and coordination in order to facilitate procedures and speed up work mechanisms.  

The country is witnessing a specific political situation, but this should not prevent us from working in the service of our people with full force and without any hesitation.  

Although I call on the political forces to assume their national responsibility in resolving the political crisis, I declare that this government is proceeding with its duty vigorously, and will not delay in providing service to our people with all its capabilities.  

We will open several projects, and we will lay the foundation stone for other projects in the province within the Mosul reconstruction plan, which we set about a year ago.  

A week ago, we inaugurated the installed Maysan electric station, and there are other projects in various governorates that are being worked on vigorously, and they will be inaugurated soon.  

I congratulate you once again on the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and I wish you success in serving the country and the citizen, and cooperating together in supporting projects and pushing them towards completion with strength and measure.”  

• Thanks 1

Al-Kazemi visits Mosul University: Towards new scientific horizons that enhance hope for a better future (photos)

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi visited the University of Mosul, toured its departments, and reviewed the reconstruction and rehabilitation operations that the university witnessed after the damage inflicted on it by terrorist gangs of ISIS. He also viewed samples of books and manuscripts, and the university’s modern library. Which includes books donated from different countries of the world and international cultural and artistic figures.  

According to a statement by his office, a copy of which was received by "Nass" (July 9, 2022), Al-Kazemi was briefed on "examples of books that were destroyed during the occupation of Mosul, which the university also kept as an embodiment of the terrorist barbarism of ISIS."  

Al-Kazemi praised "the efforts of the university's professors and students, and blessed the good endeavors that helped the university to dust it off and launch towards new scientific horizons that enhance hope for a better future for the governorate and its citizens."  

The President of Mosul University presented "a number of souvenirs to the Prime Minister, embodying the history of the university and its cultural activities."  

me_ga.php?id=38672  

me_ga.php?id=38673  

me_ga.php?id=38668  

me_ga.php?id=38669  

me_ga.php?id=38670  

me_ga.php?id=38667  

me_ga.php?id=38671  

me_ga.php?id=38666

• Thanks 1

Al-Kazemi inaugurates the Corniche Oberoi Street in Mosul (photos)

Baghdad - people   

On Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi opened the Corniche Oberoi Street in the city of Mosul, after its maintenance and rehabilitation.  

Al-Kazemi expressed, according to a statement by his office, received by "Nass" (July 9, 2022), "his happiness to be among the people of Mosul," noting that "the opening of the Oberoi Corniche Street is symbolic in that it was opened on the anniversary of Victory Day, which coincided with the blessed Eid al-Adha."  

Al-Kazemi stressed that "the people of Mosul, and all Iraqis, are lovers of life, and it is our duty to enhance their spirit of hope, and care about development and the human industry."  

me_ga.php?id=38676  

me_ga.php?id=38677  

me_ga.php?id=38675  

me_ga.php?id=38674  

me_ga.php?id=38678  

me_ga.php?id=38679  

me_ga.php?id=38680

• Thanks 1

Al-Kazemi celebrates two hundred orphans from Mosul (photos)

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi celebrated two hundred orphans from the "sons of the martyrs of the people of Mosul", on the occasion of the fifth anniversary of the liberation of Mosul, and the blessed Eid al-Adha, and had lunch with them in one of the city's restaurants.   

A statement by the Prime Minister’s Media Office, of which “Nass” received a copy, (July 9, 2022), stated that “Al-Kazemi congratulated them and their families, describing them as the foundation of the country, and the builders of its future, and they depend on advancing its reality,” stressing that “the government is keen to Their care is the sons of the martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the sake of Iraq.”

me_ga.php?id=38690me_ga.php?id=38691  

me_ga.php?id=38693  

me_ga.php?id=38692  

me_ga.php?id=38694  

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Al-Kazemi arrives in Nineveh on the fifth anniversary of the liberation of Mosul from ISIS

photo 2022 07 09 08 05 02

{Political: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi arrived this morning in the city of Mosul on an inspection visit to the service departments in Nineveh Governorate on the first day of Eid Al-Adha, and to see the security reality and the stages of reconstruction in it.

The visit coincides with the fifth anniversary of the liberation of the city of Mosul from the clutches of the terrorist organization ISIS, and the great victory achieved by our heroic armed forces.

Al-Kazemi from Mosul: We will continue strongly until the last day of the life of this government in serving the citizen

{Political: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that his government will "continue strongly" to provide services to the citizen.

During his meeting with officials of the service and administrative departments in Nineveh Governorate, who arrived this morning on an inspection visit, the first day of Eid Al-Adha, Al-Kazemi listened to a "presentation on the progress of providing services and implementing reconstruction programs in the city. processed.”

In his most important speech during the meeting, the Prime Minister said: “I congratulate you on Eid Al-Adha, and I wish you and all the honorable people of Mosul a year full of success and success. For other projects, we hope to open them soon, God willing.”

He added, "This government was distinguished by being a service government, and it tried to work with all its capabilities and resources, to advance strategic projects for the country, and we will continue vigorously until the last day of this government's life to serve the country and the citizen. Serving the homeland and the citizen for us is a blessing and worship."

Al-Kazemi continued, addressing the audience: "You are directors of service departments and you have a great responsibility in providing, providing and securing services, and you can facilitate many obstacles for citizens, and there is a large bureaucracy within your institutions and departments, many of which are unnecessary and subject to deletion to facilitate citizens' affairs."

He stressed, "You must work and contribute, according to your powers, to reforming the administrative system within your departments, supervising all employees under your command, and raising the quality of service and performance."

Al-Kazemi noted that "reform does not come only from the top of the pyramid, but in many cases the reform movement moves from the base to the upper classes, and once again, I congratulate you on this holiday, and I wish you and us a year full of success in serving the country and the citizen in a better way."

• Pow! 1

Al-Kazemi instructs to lay the foundation stone for Mosul Airport at the end of this month

{Local: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi instructed to lay the foundation stone for Mosul International Airport at the end of this July.

The official spokesman for the province and the assistant governor for planning, Raad al-Abbasi, said in a statement that the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of, "The prime minister, at the request of the governor of Nineveh, instructed to lay the foundation stone for Mosul Airport at the end of this month."

Al-Kazemi arrived this morning in Nineveh Governorate on an inspection visit on the occasion of the fifth anniversary of the liberation of the city of Mosul.

The Prime Minister met with officials of the service and administrative departments in the governorate, during which he said: "We are jointly opening several projects, and laying the foundation stone for other projects, hoping to open them soon, God willing."

He criticized "the existence of a large bureaucracy within the institutions and departments of Nineveh, and that many of them are unnecessary and subject to deletion to facilitate the affairs of citizens."

Al-Kazemi: The country is witnessing a specific political situation, and the forces must bear their responsibility in resolving the crisis

{Political: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met today, during his inspection visit to Nineveh Governorate, with a number of members of Parliament from representatives of the governorate, in addition to a number of officials in it.

The meeting witnessed a review of the governorate's reality and needs in all sectors, and a search for ways to work hard in order to enhance the investment and reconstruction environment in the governorate, and to achieve the demands of its people.

During the meeting, the Prime Minister stressed the "importance of cooperation and integration between the work of the legislative and executive authorities, and the need for high coordination in order to improve performance and meet the aspirations of citizens."

Al-Kazemi said in the most important of his speech during the meeting: “I am happy today to be with you here in Mosul, Al-Hadba, the dear city that resides in the hearts of all Iraqis, and the governorate whose cultural and social wealth we are proud of. There are great opportunities for the governorate, and we must all work on it with cooperation and assistance.”

He stressed that "cooperation between the executive and legislative authorities is very important, and you must work as one team, to serve your governorate and country. Cooperate in creating a conducive environment to launch and implement projects as soon as possible, and never compromise on the quality of work."

He added, "Our people and our sons deserve a lot, and they have experienced difficulties, and it is time to intensify efforts to serve them, and remove all obstacles," noting that "many obstacles and problems can be resolved in cooperation and coordination in order to facilitate procedures and speed up work mechanisms."

Al-Kazemi continued, "The country is witnessing a specific political situation, but this should not prevent us from working in the service of our people with full force and without any hesitation."

He called on "political forces to assume their national responsibility in resolving the political crisis," declaring that "this government is continuing its duty vigorously, and it will not delay in providing service to our people with all its capabilities."

And he added, "We will open several projects, and we will lay the foundation stone for other projects in the province within the Mosul reconstruction plan, which we set about a year ago," noting that "a week ago, we opened the installed Maysan electric station, and there are other projects in various provinces that are being worked on strongly, and they will be underway." Opening soon."

He concluded his speech by saying: "I congratulate you once again on the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and I wish you success in serving the country and the citizen, and cooperating together in supporting projects and pushing them towards completion with strength and measure."

{Local: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi held a meeting with the Ministers of Trade, Industry and Health and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, in the presence of the Governor of Nineveh Najm Al-Jubouri, the Director of the Executive Office of the Mosul Reconstruction Committee, the governor's assistants and directors of service departments, where a number of files were discussed.

A statement from the governor's office stated that the meeting took a number of important decisions, including:

1- Completing the file of the reconstruction of Mosul International Airport and laying the foundation stone for the project at the end of this month.

2- Transferring the scales file from the Ministry of Construction and Housing to Nineveh Governorate to complete it.

3- Instructing the relevant ministries to complete the issue of the Nineveh Oberoi and Mosul Hotel.

4- Complete the fuel cards as soon as possible and activate them upon issuance.

5- The Prime Minister instructs the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil that there will be no increase in the prices of oil derivatives.

6- Completion of the basic design project for the city of Mosul.

The statement pointed out that "inviting the governor of Nineveh, the Executive Director of the Mosul Reconstruction Committee, and some provincial officials to come to Baghdad to follow up on the completion and implementation of all the files presented."

In pictures.. Al-Kazemi visits the University of Mosul, and this is what he wrote in its memorial record

photo 2022 07 09 11 47 41

photo 2022 07 09 11 47 19

photo 2022 07 09 11 47 28

photo 2022 07 09 11 47 00

photo 2022 07 09 11 47 01

photo 2022 07 09 11 46 55

photo 2022 07 09 11 46 58

{Political: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi visited the University of Mosul.

Al-Kazemi toured some of the university's facilities and participated in a blog in the university's memorial registry.
Al-Kazemi arrived this morning in Nineveh Governorate, accompanied by a ministerial delegation, on an inspection tour, coinciding with the fifth anniversary of the liberation of the city of Mosul from the terrorist ISIS in 2017.

• Time: 07/09/2022 13:34:55
  •  
  • Reading: 1,001 times
In pictures... Al-Kazemi inaugurates the Corniche Street (Oberoi) in Mosul

photo 2022 07 09 13 41 16

photo 2022 07 09 13 41 18

photo 2022 07 09 13 41 13

photo 2022 07 09 13 41 15

photo 2022 07 09 13 41 08

photo 2022 07 09 13 41 11

photo 2022 07 09 13 41 10

{Local: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi inaugurated today, Saturday, the Corniche Oberoi Street in the city of Mosul, after its maintenance and rehabilitation.

Al-Kazemi expressed, according to a statement by his office, "his happiness to be among the people of Mosul," noting that "the opening of the Oberoi Corniche Street is symbolic in that it was opened on the anniversary of Victory Day, which coincided with the blessed Eid al-Adha."

He stressed that "the people of Mosul, and all Iraqis, are lovers of life, and it is our duty to enhance their spirit of hope, and care about development and the human industry."

Al-Kazemi celebrates a group of orphans in Mosul on the occasion of the anniversary of liberation

photo 2022 07 09 14 27 30

photo 2022 07 09 14 27 37

photo 2022 07 09 14 27 25

photo 2022 07 09 14 27 27

photo 2022 07 09 14 27 16

photo 2022 07 09 14 27 19

{Local: Al Furat News} Today, Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi celebrated two hundred orphans of the martyrs of the people of Mosul, on the occasion of the fifth anniversary of the liberation of Mosul, and the blessed Eid Al-Adha, and had lunch with them in one of the city's restaurants.

Al-Kazemi offered "congratulations to them and their families, describing them as the foundation of the country and the builders of its future, and they have to rely on advancing its reality, and the government is keen to take care of them, as they are the sons of the martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the sake of Iraq."

2022-07-09 06:51

Shafaq News/ The representative of Nineveh, Nayef Al-Shammari, criticized on Saturday the results of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's visit to the province, considering it a protocol and disappointing the hopes of millions of the people of the province.

On Saturday, Al-Kazemi made an "inspection" visit to Nineveh Governorate, and met with military and security leaders, in addition to officials of the service and health departments, before holding a special meeting with representatives of the province in the Iraqi parliament.

Nineveh's deputies presented the reality of the province and its needs in all sectors, to Al-Kazemi, and ways to work hard in order to enhance the investment and reconstruction environment to achieve the demands of its people.

Al-Shammari said in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency: "Unfortunately, we hoped well for Al-Kazemi's visit to Nineveh to raise or reduce part of the suffering of its children, and we talked about the files that he should address in his visit to the province."

He added that "what happened was a shock and disappointment for the people of Nineveh, who did not expect him to sit with the corrupt or make promises that do not make people fat or sing from hunger, and he is the head of the highest executive authority in Iraq."

Al-Shammari explained, "Al-Kazemi, instead of laying the foundation stone for Mosul Airport, which takes only one hour of his time, and despite the fact that all plans and allocations of the airport are available, talked about a date that extends for months in order to lay the foundation stone."

And he continued, "We demanded that Al-Kazemi strike the corrupt, and we presented him with dozens of files that prove the corruption of the Nineveh Health Department, but he sat smiling with him, forgetting the suffering of thousands of victims of neglect and corruption in the health of Nineveh, and we also asked him to solve the gasoline crisis, but he did not even bother to bring up this file during visit him."

Al-Shammari concluded, by saying, that Al-Kazemi “sufficed with exhibition tours in the governorate, and held formal meetings in order to take pictures only, in a situation that the people of Nineveh did not wish for, which lives on the wreckage of destroyed buildings and unidentified bodies, missing and missing by the thousands, and times this number of widows and orphans. And it paid a heavy price during the period of ISIS oppression and its aftermath during the liberation operations.”

The Al-Kazemi government has been running its affairs as a caretaker for more than half a year 

Kurdistan24 Erbil 

Al-Kazemi inspects the University of Mosul - Photo: Media Office of the Prime Minister
Al-Kazemi inspects the University of Mosul - Photo: Media Office of the Prime Minister

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - The caretaker Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, visited Mosul, the second largest city in Iraq, on the eve of the anniversary of its liberation from the grip of ISIS and the start of the first day of Eid al-Adha.

The Iraqi forces, with the support of the Peshmerga forces and the international coalition, recaptured the city of Mosul on July 10, 2017, after fierce battles with ISIS militants.

Al-Kazemi's office said in a statement that, upon his arrival in Mosul, the Prime Minister held a "meeting that included the security and military leaders in Nineveh Governorate."

The statement added that the meeting "witnessed the discussion of the security situation in the province, five years after its liberation from the clutches of the terrorist organization ISIS."

In a separate meeting, Al-Kazemi met with representatives in the Iraqi parliament representing Nineveh, in addition to a number of local officials in the province.

The Al-Kazemi government has been running its affairs as a caretaker for more than half a year, as the Iraqi forces have not been able to form a new government since the October 2021 elections.

Al-Kazemi said, "Although I call on the political forces to assume their national responsibility in resolving the political crisis, I announce that this government is vigorously proceeding with its duty."

He added that his government "will not delay in providing service to our people with all its capabilities."

After that, Al-Kadhimi visited the University of Mosul, which was severely damaged by ISIS and the ensuing devastating battles that ended with the capture of a city that was reduced to rubble.

Al-Kazemi's office stated in a separate statement that the prime minister had seen samples of books that were destroyed during the occupation of Mosul, which the university also kept as "an embodiment of the terrorist barbarism of ISIS."

Then Al-Kazemi opened the Corniche Oberoi Street in the city of Mosul after maintaining and rehabilitating it, and said that its symbolism comes in that it opened with the memory of Victory Day, which coincided with the blessed Eid al-Adha.

The Prime Minister briefed on the stages of work on the Sennacherib Tunnel project in central Mosul (photos)

Baghdad - people   

On Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi visited the site of the Sennacherib Tunnel Project in the center of Mosul.  

Al-Kazemi's media office stated in a statement that "Nass" received a copy of it (July 9, 2022), that he "brought to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi the stages of work on the Sennacherib tunnel project in the center of Mosul."  

me_ga.php?id=38708me_ga.php?id=38707me_ga.php?id=38706  

Earlier today, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi inaugurated the Corniche Oberoi Street in the city of Mosul, after its maintenance and rehabilitation.  

Al-Kazemi expressed, according to a statement by his office, received by "Nass" (July 9, 2022), "his happiness to be among the people of Mosul," noting that "the opening of the Oberoi Corniche Street is symbolic in that it was opened on the anniversary of Victory Day, which coincided with the blessed Eid al-Adha."    

Al-Kazemi stressed that "the people of Mosul, and all Iraqis, are lovers of life, and our duty is to enhance their spirit of hope, and care about development and human industry."    

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi inaugurates the Corniche Oberoi Street in Mosul
7,005 views Jul 9, 2022

me_ga.php?id=38676  

me_ga.php?id=38677  

me_ga.php?id=38675  

me_ga.php?id=38674  

me_ga.php?id=38678  

me_ga.php?id=38679  

me_ga.php?id=38680

Celebration of the anniversary of the liberation of Nineveh

Al-Kazemi addresses the political forces and parties: The challenges ahead are great

2022.07.09 - 18:55
Al-Kazemi addresses the political forces and parties: The challenges ahead are great

Baghdad - people   

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed, on Saturday, that there are those who are trying to exploit the conditions in Nineveh Governorate and carry out fuel smuggling operations, while indicating that he will not lay the foundation stone for the Mosul Airport project because its conditions have not been completed, appealing to political forces and parties.  

And the Media Office of the Council of Ministers stated in a statement, of which “Nass” received a copy, (July 9, 2022), that “Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, during the celebration held at Mosul University on the occasion of the fifth anniversary of the liberation of Nineveh Governorate from the clutches of ISIS, confirmed that, the spirit of evil It tried to kidnap Mosul, turn it into a place of spreading evil in Iraq and the world, and make it the capital of an alleged caliphate.  

Al-Kazemi recalled "the heroism of the Iraqis in the army, the fight against terrorism, the Popular Mobilization, the Peshmerga and the Federal Police, who fought terrorism for the sake of Iraq and the world."  

He pointed out that "it was the pure Iraqi will and determination that defeated the ISIS gangs, with unrelenting determination, and with a national creed that brought us all together to succeed in the great victory."  

He added, "When we lost our national identity, we lost Mosul. Therefore, we must preserve this national creed that helped us get rid of terrorism."  

He said, "In every step we took, we put before our eyes the interests of the Iraqis and the higher interests of the country, and by relying on your will, we will cross this sensitive stage."  

The Prime Minister stressed that "we have completed most of the lagging projects, hospitals have been completed, and we have opened more than one power station in Samarra, Maysan, Muthanna, and Nasiriyah. We have embarked on many projects in Mosul, and today we will lay the foundation stone for other projects."  

He pointed out that "we have the Mosul Airport project, although there are deficiencies in the procedures, and I will not lay the foundation stone for a project whose conditions have not been completed. We have adopted the issue and have weekly meetings with the ministerial team, and during this month we will visit Mosul again to lay the foundation stone for the Mosul Airport project."  

He pointed out that "there are those who are trying to exploit the conditions in the province and carry out fuel smuggling operations. Nineveh's daily need for fuel is secured, but there are those who are taking advantage of the circumstances."  

Al-Kazemi asked the citizens of Nineveh Governorate to "follow the registration system on the fuel card that provides them with fuel, so that the additional quantities do not go into the pockets of the corrupt."  

He explained, "The security services play their effective role in maintaining the security of Iraqis and helping people. And the citizen's standing with the security services will provide us with preventive security."  

And he stated, "This government was not given enough opportunity, but it created a half-opportunity opportunity. The security of our homeland and the safety of society is a trust in our necks, and as long as we are in a position of responsibility, we will not neglect the trust."  

Al-Kazemi concluded by saying: "From here, I make an appeal to all Iraqi political forces, personalities and parties, and I say that the challenges before us are great, but the opportunity is greater, and come to a common word that brings us together to serve the people and the country, and cooperate to remove obstacles and build the country, and let Iraq be first."  

me_ga.php?id=38715me_ga.php?id=38711me_ga.php?id=38713me_ga.php?id=38710me_ga.php?id=38712me_ga.php?id=38714

Speech of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi at the University of Mosul
2,655 views Jul 9, 2022

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, the media office of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi published the full speech of the Prime Minister during the celebration of the fifth anniversary of the liberation of Nineveh Governorate.  

Following is the text of the word:  

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful  

Happy New Year... God Almighty brought it back with goodness, love, solidarity and tolerance, as we need tolerance and love at this time, and this sensitive situation.   

Today I stand with you in this prestigious university, the University of Mosul in the dear city of Mosul. I stand and recall what happened years ago in this city when the monsters of the earth and the Kharijites of the age wanted to kidnap it and make it the capital of an alleged caliphate.  

I stand here today; In order to stop the evil spirit that tried to kidnap this city, these groups tried to sow evil in Iraq and the world. I remember those days from this place, which they transformed from an ancient place of science into a place that spread poison and hatred to the whole world.  

I also recall the championships presented by the Iraqis, among our heroes in the Iraqi army, the Counter-Terrorism Service, the Popular Mobilization, the Peshmerga, the Federal Police and the security services, all of whom fought against this terrorism; For Iraq, and for the world.  

These gangs were defeated with pure Iraqi will and determination; For the sake of Iraq and the future of its people, they fought these gangs with unyielding determination, strength and a national belief that brought us all together to succeed in the great victory over these groups.  

When we lost our national identity, we lost Mosul, and we lost Nineveh and other areas of Iraq; Accordingly, we must preserve this national creed that helped us get rid of terrorist groups. This victory is ours, and it was written on the foreheads of the Iraqis that Iraq is unbeatable.  

We are all aware of the sensitivity of this stage, and that Iraq is going through difficult circumstances and challenges imposed by the political reality, but with the concerted efforts of the sons of Iraq and all the benevolent national forces, parties and Iraqi national personalities, they are able to overcome the crisis and formulate a national solution that will move Iraq for the better.  

Today we gather together to realize that we, as Iraqis, have to do the public interest, serve the community and the people, and we must cooperate together, and give an opportunity for everyone to participate in public service, and to exclude personal selves and narrow partisan interests for the sake of Iraq, and for the dignity of Iraqis, we need to build a national identity Iraqi, to integration and parity.  

The history of Iraq, its unity and the safety of its society is a major responsibility that the government alone cannot succeed in bearing. Rather, its success depends on popular awareness, and it depends on us making sacrifices for the sake of Iraq, and reconciling with ourselves and our people, and building all bridges of trust. To reach a national vision that contributes to crossing this sensitive stage.  

On the first day of Eid, we need to create hope and joy in the hearts of all Iraqis, and I say that your support and steadfastness in the face of challenges is important, and that your evaluation and monitoring of the government's performance was very important in evaluating it and preventing it from deviating.  

In every step we took, we put before our eyes the interests of the Iraqis and the higher interests of the country, and depending on your will, God willing, we will pass this sensitive stage.  

You know the circumstances that this government brought in May 2020, after a social movement and a youth movement calling for reform in the political system. This government came and carried the challenges, and the burden was great, the economic situation is on the verge of collapse, the drop in oil prices and the Corona epidemic, in addition to the great security challenges.  

Praise be to God, we have all overcome these challenges with your strength and support, and we will succeed in the future in establishing and laying the building blocks of the new Iraqi state.  

Today, from Mosul, I must mention that most of the lagging projects have been completed, hospitals have been completed, and we have opened more than one power station, in Samarra, Maysan, Muthanna, and Nasiriyah.  

We have embarked on many projects in Mosul, and today we will lay the foundation stone for other projects, and we have the Mosul Airport project, although there are deficiencies in the procedures... I will not lay the foundation stone for a project whose conditions have not been completed. We have adopted the issue and we have weekly meetings with the ministerial team, and during this month we will visit Mosul again; To lay the foundation stone for the Mosul airport project.  

Unfortunately, there are those who are trying to exploit the conditions in the province and smuggle fuel. We have succeeded in stopping fuel smuggling during the past weeks in Diyala and Kirkuk, and today we will stop smuggling operations in Nineveh Governorate.  

There is a daily need for Nineveh Governorate of fuel, and we provide it daily, but there are those who are taking advantage of the circumstances. Therefore, I ask the honorable citizens of Nineveh Governorate to follow the registration system on the fuel card that provides them with fuel; So that the additional quantities do not go into the pockets of the corrupt. And I wish you to cooperate with the security services that play their effective role in maintaining the security of Iraqis and helping the people. The citizen standing with the security services will provide us with preventive security.  

We must overcome many challenges, and everyone must realize that Iraq has the opportunity, we will not give in to difficulties, and we must work to advance the reality of our country in all our provinces, villages and cities; To establish a work worthy of serving the Iraqis.  

Dear folks...  

This government was not given enough opportunity, but it created opportunity from half opportunities. The security of our homeland Iraq and the safety of society is a trust in our necks, and as long as we are in a position of responsibility, the trust rests on our necks. With the facilitation of God Almighty and the support of our people and our national political forces, we will not neglect the honesty of the nation.  

From here I am addressing an appeal to all Iraqi political forces, personalities and parties, and I say that the challenges before us are great, but the opportunity is greater, and come to a common word that brings us together to serve the people and the country, and cooperate to remove obstacles and build the country, and let Iraq be first, then Iraq first, second, and third .  

Every year and you are good and our Iraq is good, and I wish you all health and safety, and peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you.