Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Postponing the holding of the Iraq Forum for Dialogue and Development until the beginning of next year..Document

yota691

1 hour ago, jake21 said:

Just keep on postponing everything until the end of time! 

Beginning to think they have the ability to postpone the End of Time as well. 

This looks more & more like an episode of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. 

Only thing missing is Sadr holding press conferences from the Restaurant at the End of the Universe 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

In a way, its karma for the gurus (Frank26, Mark Z, etc.) who call it every week. Its getting obvious that we will not see any movement with the Dinar until next year if at all. Sadr is pushing, but it looks more and more that he's a hit wall of corruption that is more powerful than he. There will always be something that stalls forward movement. The corrupt ignore the citizens in every way. It will take a civil war to see possible change, that is not that far away in my opinion. I read where that snake oil salesman, Frank 26 said that the parliament has been dissolved for months. If thats true why doesn't he prove it. But, As we know thats just not true and he can't prove it, only saying that his "boots on the ground" said it. The finance minister resigning is not a good thing. That will only give them a reason to stall even more. What a sad state they are in. Come to think of it, we are in the same boat and it sucks!! Looks like another Christmas without the prosperous gift that we all hope for. I hope I'm wrong, but i don't think so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

2 hours ago, jake21 said:

In a way, its karma for the gurus (Frank26, Mark Z, etc.) who call it every week. Its getting obvious that we will not see any movement with the Dinar until next year if at all. Sadr is pushing, but it looks more and more that he's a hit wall of corruption that is more powerful than he. There will always be something that stalls forward movement. The corrupt ignore the citizens in every way. It will take a civil war to see possible change, that is not that far away in my opinion. I read where that snake oil salesman, Frank 26 said that the parliament has been dissolved for months. If thats true why doesn't he prove it. But, As we know thats just not true and he can't prove it, only saying that his "boots on the ground" said it. The finance minister resigning is not a good thing. That will only give them a reason to stall even more. What a sad state they are in. Come to think of it, we are in the same boat and it sucks!! Looks like another Christmas without the prosperous gift that we all hope for. I hope I'm wrong, but i don't think so.

Sad, but true !I think your assessment is correct. Im still hoping for something to happen before the 1st, I guess that is wishful thinking, though! The odds are not in our favor! i'm still hopeful for the 1st qt! If not like, like I say I'm going in a different direction! Go RV! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Today, Sunday, a member of the Investment and Development Committee, Ahmed Al-Kinani, proposed a solution to reduce the exit of hundreds of millions of dollars from Iraq on a daily basis.

Al-Kinani said in a statement received by "Dijla", that "the reorganization of the work of the currency auction by the Central Bank of Iraq and the reduction of the exit of hundreds of millions of dollars outside the country daily, can only be achieved by reforming the industrial sector system and directly supporting it in order to reduce the import of consumables." And converting it to locally manufactured and achieving high-quality national production, which will be directly proportional to providing job opportunities for unemployed youth.”

Al-Kinani stressed "to activate the agricultural sector also to limit imports and ensure food security, which has become an imperative with the rise in the prices of commodities and foodstuffs globally."

• Haha 1

How about stopping the thievery. Might work but finding an honest bureacrat in Iraq is virtually impossible. Take Maliki as an example. The guy's the poster boy.

Anyone & everyone can also be bought & sold. Certainly blackmail is a thing: of course that's everywhere, huh.

Honestly, how do you get a people to stop doing what they've been doing culturally for thousands of years ? It's just the way they do things. 

Cultures develop differently down through the ages.

• Upvote 3