Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Late Night Opinions @ 11:44 PM MDT - 8/15/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Nader From The Mid East  It's a good news. Even with their crisis going on in Iraq the private sector are doing a lot better and the revenue besides the oil revenues is up and it's increasing and it's gonna be a lot better.  Like I said before it's a waiting game so you're gonna have to wait a little bit until everything is set up.  

*** Mark's Rumors [Q? : Did they kick the can again? I don’t think they are kicking the can…. There were a lot of behind the scenes things moving today...I did have some conversations with Iraqi contacts today. I am still hearing the rate is agreed to and the timing is agreed to with the CBI. This is BS..!  I’m feeling confident guys even though we don’t know the exact timing. Contractors are pretty excited. My 3 contacts won’t share what the rate is but just said they were very successful getting the new contracts and rates renegotiated. More BS..!  I wish I could say more but I am walking on the razor with this one.:drunk:

*** Kaperoni  Two new articles came out tonight one from central bank and another from an advisor of the prime minister both of them confirming that currently there is no reason to change the exchange rate and only with the success and growth of the economy can the dinar exchange rate change.

*** Samson  Article: "The government comments on the possibility of restoring the dollar exchange rate and ending the currency  auction" Quote: "...the issuance of a decision regarding the exchange rate of the dollar to decrease or raise is excluded at the present  time. :confused2:The best solution to end the crisis of the devaluation of the dinar is the currency to strengthen the local currency, expand its activity and diversify its sources..."

*** Mark There is zero negative news. Even though they are blowing smoke, backtracked on it, planted more smoke and backtracked on it… We saw the same kind of smoke coming from Kuwait and China when they RV’d in the past. Things are happening just as we expected they would. :confused2:

*** Clare  Article: "Dissolving Parliament without forming an interim government means that Al-Kazemi and Barham will remain" IS THIS A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT? ...NO IT IS NOT...DO YOU SEE THE CHESS GAME GOING ON? KAZEMI, SADR & SALIH HOLD THE zzzzzzzzz MOVE ... THIS MAN Alaa Al-Rikabi, HAS ANNOUNCED WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND HOW?  THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE!  AS WITH IRAQ WE WILL SEE THE BACK AND FORTH IN THE ARTICLES ... WE WILL SEE KAZEMI MAKE HIS ANNOUNCEMENTS VERY SOON... :easyrider:

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
Comments added
  • Thanks 5

• ronscarpa changed the title to Monday Late Night Opinions @ 11:44 PM MDT - 8/15/2022