Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Details of the meeting of the Prime Minister of Kurdistan and Hadi al-Amiri in Erbil (photos)

yota691

Barzani's headquarters: We are not afraid to repeat the elections, provided they are fair

Baghdad - people  

Arafat Karam, the official in charge of the Iraqi file at the headquarters of the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, clarified on Thursday the party's position on the re-run of the Iraqi parliamentary elections.  

Karam said in a tweet on "Twitter" followed by "Nass" (August 11, 2022), "We are among the founders of the political process, and the makers of the new Iraq after the fall, so we are not afraid of repeating the elections provided that they are fair and accept their results."  

Earlier, the "I'm taking my right" movement confirmed that the only solution to the current situation in Iraq is to dissolve the parliament.  

The movement's head, Mashreq Al-Fariji, said in an interview with colleague Saif Ali, followed by "Nass" (August 11, 2022), "We chose to (stand on the hill) from the current political developments in Iraq," noting that "our position is embodied in the current circumstance. There is no solution except by dissolving Parliament."    

Al-Fraiji added, "There is a demonstration of political and protest forces tomorrow, Friday, in Al-Firdous Square in Baghdad," stressing the importance that "there should be change and a political alternative in Iraq, and not necessarily engaging in the Sadrist movement's political approach or the coordination framework."    

He pointed out that "the political experience in Iraq created crises and generated mistrust after 2003 until now."    

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, earlier received the head of the Sovereignty Alliance, Khamis Khanjar, in the Salah al-Din resort.  

A statement by Barzani's headquarters, of which "Nass" received a copy, (August 11, 2022), said that "the two sides exchanged during the meeting their views on the latest changes and developments in the political process in Iraq, stressing their cooperation and joint work to get out of the political stalemate."    

The two sides stressed, according to the statement, "the need to take any initiative and a new step towards improving the political situation in Iraq and ending the political crisis."    

With regard to the early elections of the House of Representatives, the two sides agreed that "holding early elections is a good step, provided that all parties abide by the results," according to the statement. 

The Democrat: The political parties did not respond to Barzani's initiative..and warns of a political impasse.

{Politics: Al Furat News} A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party confirmed today, Thursday, that the political parties did not respond to the initiative of the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, to sit at a dialogue table in Erbil.

Sobhi Al-Mandalawi told Al-Furat News that: "The political parties did not respond to the initiative of Nechirvan Barzani regarding sitting at the dialogue table."
"This initiative comes as a Kurdish mediation to bring the parties closer together," he added.
Al-Mandalawi said, "Our only demand is for all parties to sit at the dialogue table," warning against "entering a political impasse."
And the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, launched an initiative last July regarding the current political developments in the country.  
In it, Barzani called on the political parties to come to Erbil; To start an open dialogue and reach an agreement based on the country's supreme interests.
Iraq witnessed successive developments after the Sadrist movement’s supporters protested against the nomination of MP Muhammad Al-Sudani for prime minister, with other demonstrations in support of the coordination framework forces at the Green Zone gate.
The crisis intensified after the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, demanded the dissolution of the House of Representatives and the announcement of early elections.
For its part, the coordination framework issued a statement stipulating 3 things for holding early elections.
The coordinating framework affirmed its support for any constitutional path to address political crises and achieve the interests of the people, including early elections after achieving national consensus around them and providing a safe environment for conducting them.

Editing: Wafaa Al-Fatlawy

• Thanks 1

Hadi Al-Amiri arrives in Erbil (photos)

Baghdad - people   

The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri arrived, on Sunday, in Erbil Governorate.  

It is likely that Amiri will meet with the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party to discuss the current political situation.  

me_ga.php?id=40173me_ga.php?id=40172me_ga.php?id=40171  

me_ga.php?id=40170  

Political developments on the table

A meeting between Al-Amiri and Masoud Barzani in Erbil (photos)

2022.08.14 - 14:35
A meeting between Al-Amiri and Masoud Barzani in Erbil (photos)

Baghdad - people   

The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, and the head of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri discussed, on Sunday, the political developments in the country.   

A statement from Al-Amiri's office, a copy of which was received by "Nass", said (August 14, 2022), that "the head of the Al-Fatej Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, discussed with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, in Erbil, the political developments and the developments of the current crisis."  

me_ga.php?id=40177me_ga.php?id=40178  

The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, arrived earlier today in Erbil Governorate.  

It is likely that Amiri will meet with the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party to discuss the current political situation.    

me_ga.php?id=40170  

Al-Amiri meets Masrour Barzani in Erbil

Baghdad - people   

Hadi al-Amiri, who is on a visit to Erbil, met the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani.  

The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, and the head of the Fatah Alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, discussed earlier political developments in the country.  

A statement from Al-Amiri's office, a copy of which was received by "Nass", said (August 14, 2022), that "the head of the Al-Fatej Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, discussed with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, in Erbil, the political developments and the developments of the current crisis."    

The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, arrived earlier today in Erbil Governorate.  

me_ga.php?id=40170

• Time: 08/14/2022 13:58:20
  •  
  • Reading: 949 times

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, headed a delegation from the Coordination Framework, today, Sunday, to Erbil Governorate in the Kurdistan Region.

Al-Amiri will meet with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, to discuss the current political situation in Iraq.

Informed sources revealed that Al-Amiri will launch an initiative in which he calls on all political parties to sit at the dialogue table to resolve the current crisis.

Al-Amiri and Barzani discuss political developments and developments in the current crisis

photo 2022 08 14 14 35 50

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the Fatah Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri discussed with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, in Erbil, the political developments and the developments of the current crisis.

Al-Amiri, accompanied by a delegation from the coordination framework, arrived in Erbil this afternoon and is likely to announce a political initiative.

After meeting Al-Halbousi, Al-Amiri is heading to Erbil to discuss the political crisis

Within a delegation of leaders of the "Coordination Framework" to discuss the country's crisis with the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party..

After meeting Al-Halbousi, Al-Amiri is heading to Erbil to discuss the political crisis

Raed Al-Hamid / Anatolia

The Iraqi "Al-Fateh" alliance announced, on Sunday, the arrival of its leader Hadi Al-Amiri to Erbil (north) as part of a delegation of the "Coordination Framework" leaders to discuss the political crisis in the country, after his meeting with Speaker of Parliament (Parliament) Muhammad Al-Halbousi in Baghdad.

The coalition's media office said in a statement that "the delegation will meet with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, before heading to Sulaymaniyah to meet the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bafel Talabani, and the head of the New Generation Movement, Shaswar Abdul Wahed, in addition to the head of the Justice Group, Ali Babir."

He added: "The delegation of the coordination framework with the Kurdish parties and forces will discuss the current political situation and developments in the government formation crisis."

The "Al-Fateh" alliance includes the political arms of armed Shiite factions, some of them close to Iran, and it is part of the "coordinating framework" that also includes the State of Law coalition, the State Forces Alliance, the Victory Alliance, the Ataa Movement, and the Virtue Party, all of which are Shiite forces.

Late on Saturday, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, met the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, in Baghdad.

The media office of the Speaker of the Council stated, in a statement seen by Anatolia, that "the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, received the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi al-Amiri to discuss the political situation in the country."

The "Save the Homeland" coalition, which constitutes a 175-seat parliamentary bloc, includes prominent Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish forces, represented by the Speaker of Parliament, the leader of the "Sovereignty" coalition, Muhammad al-Halbousi, the leader of the "Sadr bloc" Muqtada al-Sadr, and the leader of the "Kurdistan Democratic Party" Massoud Barzani.

Al-Amiri’s visit to Erbil comes more than two weeks after the Sadrist movement’s supporters stormed the parliament building and continued their sit-in in the Green Zone, in protest against the “coordinating framework” candidate, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, and demanded the dissolution of parliament and early elections.

Disagreements continue in the country between the political forces to prevent the formation of a new government since the last elections were held on October 10, 2021.

On August 3, in a televised speech, al-Sadr called for the dissolution of parliament and the holding of early elections "provided that the old faces would no longer exist, through a peaceful revolutionary democratic process, and an early democratic process after the dissolution of the current parliament."

• Upvote 1

Details of the meeting of the Prime Minister of Kurdistan and Hadi al-Amiri in Erbil (photos)

Baghdad - people  

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received, on Sunday, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri in Erbil.  

The meeting witnessed, according to a statement by Barzani's office, a copy of which was received by "Nass" (August 14, 2022), "discussing the latest developments in the situation in Iraq and the relations between the region and Baghdad."  

The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance indicated that "the Kurdistan region and its leadership have an active role in the Iraqi political equations, which necessitates all Iraqi parties and components to rely on dialogue, in addition to strengthening their efforts to save Iraq from the dangerous situation it is witnessing."  

The Prime Minister of the Regional Government expressed his "support for all forms of negotiations and talks based on the principle of acceptance of the other and the strengthening of confidence among all components of Iraq. He also indicated that the Iraqi components are linked to common interests and can be a basis for rapprochement and solving problems."  

The Prime Minister also stressed that "implementing the constitution is in the interest of all components, and puts Iraq on the path of progress, prosperity and prosperity."  

me_ga.php?id=40199  

me_ga.php?id=40198  

me_ga.php?id=40196  

me_ga.php?id=40197

Badr bloc talks about a political 'breakthrough' after al-Amiri's visit to Kurdistan

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, the Badr Parliamentary Bloc spoke about the agenda of its leader Hadi al-Amiri's visit to the Kurdistan region.  

The head of the bloc, MP Mahdi Taqi, said in a brief statement received by "Nass" (August 14, 2022), that "the steps of Hajj Hadi Al-Amiri carry with it a breakthrough for the current situation and the trend towards forming a government that includes all political parties, and the coming days will witness the meeting of everyone at the dialogue table." .  

Al-Amiri arrived in Sulaymaniyah from Erbil, where he held a series of political meetings.  

A representative from Al-Fateh reveals the goal of Al-Amiri’s visit to the Kurdistan Region: Stay away from escalation

Baghdad - people  

On Monday, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mueen Al-Kazemi, revealed the goal of the visit made by the head of his alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, to the Kurdistan region.  

Al-Kazemi said in a statement to the official agency, followed by "Nass" (August 15, 2022), that "Al-Amiri is working to calm down and bring the views of the political blocs closer to resolve the crisis the country is going through," noting that "the issue of early elections and the dissolution of Parliament is a national affair and is not limited to The coordination framework and the Sadrist movement.  

He added, "The aim of Al-Amiri's visit to Kurdistan and to other political parties is to have a comprehensive national dialogue to get out of this crisis."  

He pointed to "the importance of moving away from escalation and mobilization and relying on legal and constitutional contexts."  

For his part, the head of the Babylon Movement, Rayan Al-Kaldani, announced the details of his talks with the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri in Baghdad, today, Monday, in the context of the current developments in the country.  

Al-Kaldani's media office said, in a statement, that "the conversation between them revolved around addressing political problems and saving Iraq from a state of political blockage," while Al-Kaldani affirmed his "welcome and support for every initiative that seeks to reunite the people of the same country."  

Al-Kildani said, "We seek and call for the return of the national dialogue to the fore, because it is the path to salvation for all."  

Al-Kildani urged "to support any initiative for dialogue with all parties in order to reach solutions that serve the people and the country."  

Yesterday, Sunday, the Badr Parliamentary Bloc spoke about the agenda of its leader Hadi al-Amiri's visit to the Kurdistan region.  

The head of the bloc, MP Mahdi Taqi, said in a brief statement received by "Nass" (August 14, 2022), that "the steps of Hajj Hadi Al-Amiri carry with it a breakthrough for the current situation and the trend towards forming a government that includes all political parties, and the coming days will witness the meeting of everyone at the dialogue table." .    

Yesterday, Sunday, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri in Erbil.  

The meeting witnessed, according to a statement by Barzani's office, a copy of which was received by "Nass" (August 14, 2022), "discussing the latest developments in the situation in Iraq and the relations between the region and Baghdad."    

The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance indicated that "the Kurdistan region and its leadership have an active role in the Iraqi political equations, which necessitates all Iraqi parties and components to rely on dialogue, in addition to strengthening their efforts to save Iraq from the dangerous situation it is witnessing."    

The Prime Minister of the Regional Government expressed his "support for all forms of negotiations and talks based on the principle of acceptance of the other and the strengthening of confidence among all components of Iraq. He also indicated that the Iraqi components are linked to common interests and can be a basis for rapprochement and solving problems."    

The Prime Minister also stressed that "implementing the constitution is in the interest of all components, and puts Iraq on the path of progress, prosperity and prosperity."    

me_ga.php?id=40199  

me_ga.php?id=40198  

me_ga.php?id=40196  

me_ga.php?id=40197  

On Sunday, the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, and the head of the Fatah Alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, discussed political developments in the country.  

me_ga.php?id=40170

Al-Amiri Regional Government: We support the ongoing talks and enhance confidence between the components

{Politics: Al Furat News} The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, announced today, Sunday, support for talks based on the principle of acceptance of the other and the strengthening of confidence between the components.

The Kurdistan Regional Government stated in a statement, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that: "Barzani Bohs, during his meeting with the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi al-Amiri, the latest developments in the situation in Iraq and the relations between the region and Baghdad.
" For his part, Barzani
expressed his "support for all forms of negotiations and talks based on the principle of acceptance of the other and the strengthening of confidence among all The components of Iraq," noting that "the Iraqi components are linked to common interests and can be a basis for rapprochement and solving problems.

A leader in the National reveals the goal of Al-Amiri's visit to Sulaymaniyah and his meeting with Talabani

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The leader of the advanced cadre of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mahmoud Khoshnaw, revealed, on Sunday evening, the goal of the visit of the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to Sulaymaniyah.

Khoshnaw told Al-Furat News that: "The National Union is waiting for Al-Amiri and the leaders of the framework to restore the Iraqi political house, and his visit to Sulaymaniyah and his meeting now with Pavel Talabani is an attempt to restore the political process." 
He added, "Pavel Talabni confirmed that the house of the late President Jalal Talabani in Baghdad and Sulaymaniyah remains open to all forces to be a starting point for a serious dialogue," adding, "entering the crisis line will not benefit anyone, so the separation between the political forces is the constitution."
Khoshnaw continued, "The Patriotic Union did not contribute to complicating the scene and did not compete with anyone, so the compass must be directed to the Kurdistan Democratic Party to stop competing with it, and we hope to reach a solution formula that leads to the end of the outstanding issues, including the file of the President of the Republic."
He concluded by saying, "The Union issued a final and definitive decision that there is no retreat from the candidacy of Barham Salih for the presidential chair."
The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, arrived this evening in Sulaymaniyah, on his second stop in his tour of the Kurdistan region, to meet the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bafel Talabani.
The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri ended a visit to Erbil as part of his tour in the Kurdistan region to discuss ways to solve the political crisis with the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party.

2022-08-14 15:35

Shafaq News/ An informed political source in Erbil said on Sunday that the leader of the Al-Fateh coalition and the leader in the coordination framework Hadi Al-Amiri asked the Kurdish leader, Massoud Barzani, to mediate with Muqtada Al-Sadr in order to enter into a bilateral negotiation that brings together the Sadrist movement and the coordination framework.

The source told Shafaq News Agency, that the meeting of Barzani and Al-Amiri did not reach any specific agreement regarding the relationship of the coordination framework and the Kurdistan Democratic Party.

He added that Al-Amiri asked Barzani to intervene to persuade Al-Sadr to enter into negotiations with the coordination framework and to end the current demonstrations in Baghdad.

Al-Amiri arrived, at the head of a delegation from the coordination framework, on Sunday morning, to the city of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, and met with Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani and other officials, before heading to Sulaymaniyah and meeting party leaders.

Hours before the conduct of this tour, Al-Amiri met in the capital, Baghdad, Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi, and the head of the Azm Alliance, Muthanna Al-Samarrai, and discussed with them the latest developments in the political situation in the country, according to official statements.

• Thanks 1

2022-08-14 17:05

Shafaq News/ The Coordination Framework delegation headed by Hadi Al-Amiri ended his tour on Sunday evening to the Kurdistan Region and met with the leaders of the Kurdish parties, which he started by meeting the Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani and the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Erbil, before heading to Sulaymaniyah.

The delegation of the framework headed by Al-Amiri concluded its tour in the region, by meeting the President of the Kurdistan Islamic Union, and members of the Union’s Political Council, in Sulaymaniyah, after a similar meeting with the New Generation Movement.

The Kurdistan Islamic Union stated, in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, that "the meeting that brought together Salah al-Din Muhammad Bahaa al-Din, the Secretary-General of the Union, with al-Amiri and his accompanying delegation, witnessed a discussion of the latest developments in Iraq and work to solve the accumulated problems in Iraq as soon as possible." .

Bahaa El-Din stressed, according to the statement, that "Iraq cannot tolerate all these conflicts, and that all problems between the parties must be resolved through dialogue, taking into account the national dimension and implementing the constitution."

For his part, Al-Amiri highlighted, according to the statement, "the initiative designed to save Iraq from the current situation, and stressed that the Iraqi parties must reach an agreement for the sake of the people and the country and to save the country from this current situation."

In turn, the leader of the Kurdistan Islamic Union, a member of the Iraqi parliament, Muthanna Amin, revealed the initiative presented by Al-Amiri, to solve the political problems, pointing out that Al-Amiri wants to "create a national vision with the participation of all political forces, to hold a national meeting in the presence of Al-Sadr."

Amin said, during his speech to Shafaq News Agency, that "the fate of the country should not be confined to one component or two political parties. Rather, all opinions of the Iraqi forces must be taken into consideration, and any fateful decision regarding the country must be taken within a general national conference that includes everyone, And this was adopted by the caretaker prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi.”

He added, "The Islamic Union expressed its solidarity with the initiative that Al-Amiri came up with, as well as with all the steps that are part of a national dialogue, especially that making a national decision will serve the fate of the country," noting that the dissolution of Parliament is "a national affair, linked to all Iraqis."

Earlier in the day, the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bafel Talabani, welcomed the Al-Amiri initiative, and said that the Union "welcomes any initiative that brings together all parties and aims to reach a national agreement that saves the country from the situation it is."

While the leader of the Kurdistan Islamic Justice Group, Ali Babir, indicated in a press conference that Al-Amiri's visit was to soften the atmosphere and hold a national meeting that brings together all the opposing parties.

Al-Amiri met this afternoon with Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani in Erbil, and they stressed the need for political parties to take steps towards solving problems and dedicating efforts to get out of the political crisis.

Shafak News Agency learned that Al-Amiri asked Masoud Barzani to mediate with Muqtada Al-Sadr, in order to enter into a bilateral negotiation that brings together the Sadrist movement and the coordination framework.

Al-Amiri arrived, at the head of a delegation from the coordination framework, on Sunday morning, to the city of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, during which he met with Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani and other officials, before heading to Sulaymaniyah and meeting leaders of other Kurdish parties.

Hours before the conduct of this tour, Al-Amiri met in the capital, Baghdad, Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi, and the head of the Azm Alliance, Muthanna Al-Samarrai, and discussed with them the latest developments in the political situation in the country, according to official statements.

calendar.png 2022/08/15

views.png 20

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News

Today, Monday, an informed source said that the coordination framework is now holding a meeting in the office of the head of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi.

The source said that "the forces of the coordinating framework are now meeting in the office of the head of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi."

2022-08-15 11:43

Shafaq News / The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, warned on Monday of a civil war that may occur in Iraq unless it is prevented, while noting that the political tension between Shiite forces has reached its peak.

Zebari wrote in a tweet he posted on his Twitter account, "Civil wars do not happen by leadership decisions. The Kurdish war in 1994 did not start with a decision by Messrs. Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani, but isolated and sporadic incidents of violence by field leaders were the cause."

He added that "the current political tension between the Shiite forces, the framework and the current, has reached its climax and must be prevented, and let us benefit from history."

The political scene in Iraq has been going through a dangerous turn since supporters of the Sadrist movement led by prominent Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr stormed the parliament building in the fortified Green Zone in central Baghdad, and staged a sit-in in protest against Al-Sudani’s nomination for the position of Prime Minister of the next federal government, at first, before the ceiling rose Their demands are to dissolve parliament and hold early elections, after a call from their leader Muqtada al-Sadr.

2022-08-15 19:09

Shafaq News/ A source in the coordination framework stated, on Tuesday, that the meeting of the leaders of the framework, which took place on Monday evening, concluded that conditions were set before going to dissolve parliament, which is the demand of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, as he sits in the Green Zone.

Earlier, Al-Sadr called on all Iraqis to stage "peaceful, millions" demonstrations in Tahrir Square in the center of the capital, Baghdad, "against corruption, militias and corrupt authoritarian parties."

The political scene in Iraq has been going through a dangerous turn since supporters of the Sadrist movement led by prominent Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr stormed the parliament building in the fortified Green Zone in central Baghdad, and staged a sit-in in protest against Al-Sudani's nomination for the position of head of the next federal government.

While supporters of the Shiite coordination framework came out with a second counter-demonstration, and decided to sit in front of the green walls until the formation of a new government.

The "framework" source told Shafaq News Agency, that the leaders of the framework stressed in the meeting the adoption of constitutional solutions as a base for holding a national dialogue for all political parties, with the national interest giving priority to unifying the political decision towards holding a session of Parliament to activate the legislative and oversight role to get out of the current crisis.

He added that the meeting concluded conditions for dialogue on dissolving parliament and early elections, set by the coordination framework to proceed with the national dialogue. The first is that there should be an elected government under the dome of the Iraqi parliament with the framework candidate, and the completion of the caretaker government.

The source added that the second condition is the need to change the electoral law and the commission, according to the decision of the Federal Court, and the third condition leads to a session of Parliament to discuss constitutional and realistic solutions to consider the demand for dissolving parliament, elections and the transitional government ceiling.

And in the fourth condition, according to the source, the need for a national consensus to take a decision to dissolve parliament and hold early elections according to specific timings.

The source said that the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi al-Amiri will return his shuttle tour to the parties to the political equation in Baghdad and the region to inform them of the requirements of the framework, and if the atmosphere is prepared, he is ready to go to Al-Sadr's headquarters in Al-Hanana.

The coordination framework meeting came on Monday, to discuss the details of Al-Amiri’s meetings with the leaders of the Kurdistan Region.

Shafaq News Agency learned that Al-Amiri asked Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani to mediate for talks between Al-Sadr and the coordination framework.

2022-08-16 00:58

Shafaq News/ The Turkmen Front announced, on Tuesday, its support for holding early legislative elections in Iraq, but on the condition of enacting a new electoral law, and replacing the Independent High Electoral Commission.

The front said in a statement today, that the leaders of Hassan Turan received the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri, yesterday, Monday, at the headquarters of the Iraqi Turkmen Front in the capital, Baghdad.

The statement explained that in the meeting, political developments were discussed and the necessity of holding a national dialogue in the capital, Baghdad, to discuss the existing political crisis, and that the Iraqi Turkmen Front believes that activating the national dialogue is a guarantor of crystallizing a comprehensive vision to come up with a solution that guarantees a peaceful transition to the next stage and the preservation of Iraqi blood.

The statement also indicated that the Turkmens with holding early parliamentary elections with a new electoral law in which the multi-constituency system is abolished, the electronic counting and sorting mechanism is also abolished, and the appointment of a new commission to achieve the national interest of the Iraqi people.

The statement quoted Turan as saying that national meetings between the partners of the political process are necessary to bring views closer, and that the Turkmen welcome national initiatives that achieve the national interest of the Iraqi people and that the country avoid the repercussions of the political impasse.

On Sunday, August 14, an informed political source revealed that Hadi al-Amiri, head of the "Al-Fateh" coalition, Secretary-General of the Badr Organization, launched an initiative aimed at inviting all political parties to sit at the dialogue table to overcome the current political crisis facing the country.

Al-Nasr Coalition: The demands of the Sadrist movement are greater than the powers of the coordination framework

Baghdad - people  

On Tuesday, the leader of the victory coalition, Aqil Al-Rudaini, described the Sadrist movement's political demands as "greater than the powers of the coordination framework."  

Al-Rudaini said in a statement to the official newspaper, followed by "Nass", (August 16, 2022), that "after reaching this tense political situation accompanied by demonstrations, and the absence of a solution on the horizon, we in the victory coalition believe that there is no solution except by returning to dialogue."  

He added, "The political demands of the Sadrist movement are greater than the powers of the coordination framework, given that the demand to dissolve Parliament does not concern one component without another, but rather pertains to all components according to the provisions of the constitution."  

And he indicated that "the victory coalition supports the idea of a deep national dialogue between the political blocs (Sunni, Shiites, Kurds, Turkmen and Yazidis), and therefore there must be dialogue and a proposal for real reform, and to achieve a common view of the political parties," stressing that "things remain this way with demonstrations and sit-ins - despite The pressures that this poses to the political forces - but there is no solution through the street."  

And warned the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, earlier, of the outbreak of a civil war as a result of the crisis between the Sadrist movement and the coordination framework.  

Zebari said in a tweet, followed by "Nass" (August 15, 2022), that "civil wars do not happen by leadership decisions. The 1994 Kurdish war did not start with a decision by Messrs. Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani, but isolated and sporadic incidents of violence by field leaders were the cause." ".    

Zebari added, "The current political tension between the Shiite forces, the framework - and the current, has reached its climax and must be prevented, and let us benefit from history."    

The leader of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, Qais al-Khazali, earlier demanded to immediately stop bickering or the method of escalation and jolting.  

Khazali said in a blog post followed by "Nass" (August 15, 2022), "I tell you with all sincerity and insistence, I ask you to immediately stop bickering or the method of escalation and jolting. We build circles.    

He added, "Yes, you have the right to defend yourselves and dismiss suspicions on your behalf, but this does not mean attacking others or speaking against them."    

me_ga.php?id=40238  

Earlier, the "Sadiquon" bloc made its first comment, after the post of Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "the Minister of al-Sadr", in which he attacked what he called the "liars bloc."  

The head of the bloc said in a blog post by Adnan Faihan Al-Dulaimi, which was followed by "Nas" (August 15, 2022), "We will not exert ourselves too much by responding to those who threw me the disease and slipped away... We do not need clarification because the sun of the clear is not absent from the sifter of tweets."      

me_ga.php?id=40227  

Earlier, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "the minister of al-Sadr", attacked in a strong tone what he called the "liars" bloc.  

Al-Iraqi said in a post followed by "Nass" (August 15, 2022), "Yes, we bear the responsibility and we do not deny that, but we were in the political process like (Ali bin Yaqtin), but it did not work for you, as you insist on corruption."        

Here is the text of the post:  

me_ga.php?id=40222  

Al-Sarraj: Positive results and important common points will be announced soon after Al-Amiri's visit to the region

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The political analyst, Adnan Al-Sarraj, waved positive results and important common points that will be announced soon after the visit of the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri to the Kurdistan region.

Sarraj said; For the program “Al-Mastra” broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel tonight, that: “Today’s coordination framework meeting will be held to study the outcomes of Al-Amiri’s visit to the Kurdistan Region and his meetings in Baghdad with the Sunni forces and what was agreed upon, and the framework took a strategic decision that depends on the participation of all forces in holding the parliament session.”
He added, "There are political embarrassments among some forces, but what is new is that the consultations with the Democratic Party and the Alliance of Sovereignty were more in-depth and emphasized real participation."
And Al-Sarraj said, "Al-Amiri's meeting with Masoud Barzani yielded positive results that reached important common points and a number of points that will be announced in the near future. In the end, the meeting will be with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Mr. Al-Sadr;  
He stressed, "The framework forces refused to dissolve Parliament without forming a government, and they have no problem in naming the prime minister, and the messages that came out across the street conveyed the viewpoint of both parties, and I imagine al-Amiri's visit to the region came for calm." 
Al-Sarraj indicated that "many and important approaches took place between Barzani and al-Amiri, and from here we started with a political solution that was non-existent, and the democracy and the new generation and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan gave the green light for a political solution."
He added, "The frame's candidate, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, is not one of the two parties' disagreement on the issue. The framework wants to protect the constitution and the current wants change, dissolving parliament from grave dangers without holding a session, amending the electoral law, restructuring the commission, forming the government and electing the president of the republic."
Al-Sarraj stated, "The region is a participating and important part of the solution. Today, Al-Amiri's initiative is at the heart of the framework, and the visit of the UN Representative, Jenin Blaschaert to Mr. Al-Sadr, did not yield any solutions, and three proposals were put forward (accepting the initiative of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, meeting Al-Amiri, and evacuating the legislative authorities building) and were rejected." .
He explained, "The cohesion of the framework prevented the collapse of the political process, and today matters have been resolved after Al-Amiri proposed dialogue, leading to laying the first building blocks for dissolving Parliament and holding new elections."
Al-Sarraj noted, "Efforts to hold the parliament session in the framework building failed, and it intends to hold it in another place in agreement with all the parties, and we are facing a new stage and it is not possible to return to the first square.
 He went on, "The Democrat suggested ensuring the approval of the political forces on the results of the elections, if they took place, and we are awaiting the decisions of the framework meeting today," adding, "The current framework initiative's success is related to Barzani's role in influencing Mr. Sadr by entering into dialogues or discussions with the current, and Mr. Sadr's meeting with al-Amiri without conditions. advance".
Al-Sarraj concluded, "The framework expressed its willingness to initiate dialogue. It is not in the interest of any party for the country to remain idle in this way, and the Sunni and Kurdish hosts do not want to dissolve parliament and abolish the constitution, as it harms them at the long level within their international relations."

• Time: 08/16/2022 15:00:00
  •  
  • Reading: 1,794 times
Chihod reveals what Al-Amiri requested from the Kurdish parties

{Political: Al Furat News} The deputy of the State of Law Coalition, Muhammad Al-Sihoud, revealed what the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri requested from the Kurdish parties during his recent visit to the Kurdistan region.

Chihod told {Euphrates News}: "The coordinating framework is continuing its political movement to complete the constitutional benefits, and that the tour of the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance (Al-Amiri) to the region and the Kurdish parties is taking place in this direction."
He added that "Al-Amiri asked the Kurdish parties to unite their ranks and choose their candidate for the presidency to expedite the convening of the parliament session in accordance with the constitutional entitlements."
Chihod pointed out that "the constitutional demands are what are going on, and that any demand to dissolve the parliament is not possible because there are partners and the dissolution of parliament needs political consensus."
The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, had visited the Kurdistan region, including Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, the day before yesterday, Tuesday, and met with the leaders of the Kurdish parties, and his discussions focused, according to official statements of his office, "political developments and developments of the current crisis."