Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Matador Films "Uninformed Consent" Documentary - An In-Depth Look Into the Covid 19 Narrative

Thank You, @Markinsa, for posting the video.

Well worth the watch to see what is realy going on and the agenda driving the destructive COVID whackcination campaign.

I didn't realize how strongly myocarditis is prevelent and common with the COVID whackcination.

Even among young people.

Drop DEAD in a sentence.

Previously coherent.

Previously fully active.

Then.

Boom.

Dead.

Game Over.

Honestly, my initial thoughts at the onset of the COVID whackcination compaign were the COVID whackcinations would cause spontaneous hemorraging of lung, sinus, and/or brain tissue due to the incomplete scarring of previously healthy lung, sinus, and/or brain tissue causing people to bleed uncontrollably even in public. The uncontrollable bleeding would cause a painful and short duration onset of death of several minutes to a couple hours.

In the mean time, instilling MORE panic AND hysteria amongst the already fear prone, panic stricken, and hysteria oriented individuals.

With the bio hazard of copious amounts of blood all over the place.

But, of course, TOO late. The ticking time bomb is working it's ills in the back ground with an unknown timer or fuse length.

Still may happen.

However, unpredictable and spontaneous myocarditis is a more likely outcome that may increase as time goes on especially with successive booster shots.

Air plane pilots.

Train operators.

Truck drivers.

Maritime pilots.

Health care practitioners.

The list goes on.

Resulting in plane crashes, trane crashes, interstate and highway pile ups, ships crashing and sinking, health care being limited or unavaialbe. The list goes on.

Or, of course.

Food and fuel shortages.

Just in time for Christmas.

NOT a good or positive outlook for the coming months.

Population control.

Yep.

Likely the reason to enforce the subverting measures to wrest Power From We The People when sufficient population reduction has occurred.

One thing left to do.

Keep yer powder dry.

image.thumb.png.855d4cf7f84e70eb68afcc0bd2902a98.png

• Pow! 3

WOW!  That was some video, @Markinsa.   Thanks for posting it.

So glad I watched it.

And @Synopsis,  I too think it’s population control, but I never thought about people suddenly dying from Myocarditis while flying a plane or driving. causing plane crashes and vehicle accidents - and then doctor shortages on top of that.   We’re in for some really bad times.

Also, I thought that the “Build Back Better” phrase was only something that Jerky Joe Biden says.  When I heard Jacinda Ardern, Justin Trudeau and Boris Johnson say it,  I realized how quickly we are heading toward the “New World Order” debacle.  Why is this being allowed to happen?  Where are all the good guys, the heroes who will save the world?  It doesn’t even look like anybody’s gonna try.

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

And @Synopsis,  I too think it’s population control, but I never thought about people suddenly dying from Myocarditis while flying a plane or driving. causing plane crashes and vehicle accidents - and then doctor shortages on top of that.   We’re in for some really bad times.

Let’s pray this isn’t the case. I do not want any harm to the whackcinated or nonwhackcinated.

I can not avoid reality, though, based on confirmed information and can not help but extrapolate to future outcomes.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Floridian said:

When I heard Jacinda Ardern, Justin Trudeau and Boris Johnson say it,  I realized how quickly we are heading toward the “New World Order” debacle.  Why is this being allowed to happen?  Where are all the good guys, the heroes who will save the world?  It doesn’t even look like anybody’s gonna try.

Yeah, more likie THEE N’ewww Whirled Order!!!

• Haha 1