Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Opinions @ 7:35 PM CDT - 8/13/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  GROUPS LIKE THE UN HUMANITARIAN PROJECT...OR THE CHINA GROUP...OR THE INDIAN RESERVATION EXCHANGE...OR THE SHIP IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN UNDER INTERNATIONAL WATERS...OR WHATEVER THESE GROUPS HAVE MADE UP THROUGHOUT THE YEARS...TRUST ME...NOBODY IS GOING TO GIVE YOU MORE THAN WHAT THE CBI WILL GIVE BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO HAVE TWO EXCHANGE  RATES FOR ONE CURRENCY...SO CALLED NDA IS NOT TRUE.  IT'S LIKE THE SO CALLED 800#...

*** Samson  Article: "Commencement of construction of the "tallest" residential tower in Iraq  Quote: "This project will be completed within four years, and its length is 210 meters, which is the longest in Iraq and includes 52 floors"

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Frank is such a dufus. There is for a fact such things as NDA's. I have seen example's of such in other Instance's. I for one have had to sign several when working in oil and gas over the years when asked to work on certain projects they want  kept under wraps for.

You can take this to the bank, break one of these and your in for a world of hurt. They are iron clad so to speak.

Frank is like a turtle, it breath's through it's butt, so you can just Imagine what his breath smell's like when talking !!

Thanks for the articles Ron, Most entertaining , some are actual nuggets of good Information.

Nuff said.

pp

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, T B said:

i visited franks site years ago when he started on his couch! hes full of skeet in his own world

Power tripping. Never been to his site. He want's to be the supreme ruler in his own little world. Anybody gets a little more then him for attention, he bans them. He is pathetic, but I will admit entertaining...lol

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

33 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Frank is such a dufus. There is for a fact such things as NDA's. I have seen example's of such in other Instance's. I for one have had to sign several when working in oil and gas over the years when asked to work on certain projects they want  kept under wraps for....  pp

PokerPlayer, Frank isn't talking about NDAs in general ... He like many others are disputing the BS put out there by some of the supposed gurus and Cash-in groups who are telling their followers that there are 800 #s, NDAs, and cash-in tiers. He is simply telling his followers that there are no real 800 #s, NDAs, Tiers, and cash-in sites..!  He, like several others have stated numerous times, the only cash-in sites will be banks, and any 800 #s will be to those banks. Re-read his whole post - it's obvious what he's saying. Some of these supposed groups are supposed to get special, higher than CBI, rates. Let's set the record straight - Frank might be a bit strange, but he's no dummy.:salute: RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

26 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

PokerPlayer, Frank isn't talking about NDAs in general ... He like many others are disputing the BS put out there by some of the supposed gurus and Cash-in groups who are telling their followers that there are 800 #s, NDAs, and cash-in tiers. He is simply telling his followers that there are no real 800 #s, NDAs, Tiers, and cash-in sites..!  He, like several others have stated numerous times, the only cash-in sites will be banks, and any 800 #s will be to those banks. Re-read his whole post - it's obvious what he's saying. Some of these supposed groups are supposed to get special, higher than CBI, rates. Let's set the record straight - Frank might be a bit strange, but he's no dummy.:salute: RON 

Frank isn't a dummy....he has done well promoting his MLM programs thru his Dinar site...

He is a " my way, or the highway" guy. 

Frank promoted something called Onecoin.....a terrible ponzi project claiming to be a blockchain/cryptocurrency project.....

I personally called him to warn him.......I was told I didn't know what I was talking about....then crickets.....

Onecoin went bust... I wonder how many of his followers lost money?

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

11 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Frank isn't a dummy....he has done well promoting his MLM programs thru his Dinar site...

He is a " my way, or the highway" guy. 

Frank promoted something called Onecoin.....a terrible ponzi project claiming to be a blockchain/cryptocurrency project.....

I personally called him to warn him.......I was told I didn't know what I was talking about....then crickets.....

Onecoin went bust... I wonder how many of his followers lost money?

CL

All of them! Ha!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

I don't know if they still exist or not. I have not researched them in a long time! There was a MLM called world ventures dealing with travel! I know a lot of their guys are involved with holding IQD. I could be wrong, I think that some off the top people were peddling IQD too! I do not go to franks site, I have never been to it! All I know about him is what is brought here! What MLM is he pushing? Not that it makes me any difference! I dont head hunt! :cowboy2: 

• Pow! 1