Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Late Night Opinions @ 11:47 PM CDT - 8/12/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Tivon ...The dissolution by default will activate Al-Kazemi...He will officially hold all power to activate reforms at anytime he sees fit. So it doesn't matter if he does it before or after the 15th...all banks will be ready for the new digital platform by that date...he already told the citizens...that the citizens will have their demands met in days...They are waiting for Al-Kazemi...Let this guy bring it home for us. We don't need the UN, IMF, AMF, World Bank, CBI, or US Treasury to tell us that. You should be ready regardless. On the 15th and afterwards. Imo..! :twothumbs:

:tiphat:That's all folks - sleep well...Blessings..!  :easyrider:RON 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Tivon ...The dissolution by default will activate Al-Kazemi...He will officially hold all power to activate reforms at anytime he sees fit. So it doesn't matter if he does it before or after the 15th...all banks will be ready for the new digital platform by that date...he already told the citizens...that the citizens will have their demands met in days...They are waiting for Al-Kazemi...Let this guy bring it home for us. We don't need the UN, IMF, AMF, World Bank, CBI, or US Treasury to tell us that. You should be ready regardless. On the 15th and afterwards. Imo..! :twothumbs:

Not disagreeing with Tivon...

TNT Tony said it best.  How can Iraq RV-RI right now.  Iraq is adrift.  There is no government, no direction, no stability & no policies.  They can't even get a simple quorum or a Budget passed.  IMO.

• Pow! 4

14 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

:tiphat:That's all folks - sleep well...Blessings..!  :easyrider:RON 

This is what I was referring to on another thread. This is not a rumor! There is solid verifiable information out, that several of the largest banks in Iraq have meet all of the requirements and reforms for the new digital platforms for international banking. I have personally see youtube videos made by the chamber of commerce, of Iraq, showing new coins and a smaller denomination of paper currency. These videos were information made for the citizens of Iraq! It is my understanding, these videos were made so the citizens would know their demands for the GOI would be meeting their demands on the 15th of Aug. 2022! Once these reforms for the new digital platform are set to happen on the 15th we should see the dinar show up on the Forex as a tradeable currency. Now whither this happens are not this is the million dollar question. In my opinion this is the start of international banking! l'm not going to hold my breath, are go stand in line at the bank, but it does look promising! This of course is Iraq ,it might not happen on the 15th or it could take till the end of the month of August 22 ! Maybe Synopsis or another real smart person could weight in on this! We do have verifiable information that the larger Iraqi banks have met all of the reforms for this new digital platform! I don't know who this Tivon is, but this NOT a rumor! He has done some research to bring this up! I really hope this the start of international banking for Iraq which I believe it is! Thanks Ron for bringing this over! JMHO :praying:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

This is what I was referring to on another thread. This is not a rumor! There is solid verifiable information out, that several of the largest banks in Iraq have meet all of the requirements and reforms for the new digital platforms for international banking. I have personally see youtube videos made by the chamber of commerce, of Iraq, showing new coins and a smaller denomination of paper currency. These videos were information made for the citizens of Iraq! It is my understanding, these videos were made so the citizens would know their demands for the GOI would be meeting their demands on the 15th of Aug. 2022! Once these reforms for the new digital platform are set to happen on the 15th we should see the dinar show up on the Forex as a tradeable currency. Now whither this happens are not this is the million dollar question. In my opinion this is the start of international banking! l'm not going to hold my breath, are go stand in line at the bank, but it does look promising! This of course is Iraq ,it might not happen on the 15th or it could take till the end of the month of August 22 ! Maybe Synopsis or another real smart person could weight in on this! We do have verifiable information that the larger Iraqi banks have met all of the reforms for this new digital platform! I don't know who this Tivon is, but this NOT a rumor! He has done some research to bring this up! I really hope this the start of international banking for Iraq which I believe it is! Thanks Ron for bringing this over! JMHO :praying:

Great commentary Artitech...thank you..! Be Blessed ... RON 

• Upvote 3