Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions & Rumors @ 5:15 PM CDT - 8/12/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

***  Frank26  When they do make the announcement that they have a seated government and dissolved parliament... when you have those two you have a new exchange rate.  IMO Kazemi is going to be the one to make the announcement of the new exchange rate...not Mustafa from the CBI...However, IF that happens, the CBI will have made the decision to do so, and allowed Kazemi to make the announcement.

*** Militiaman ...This weekend may see some very interesting things happen. Let pray they are in line with peace, security and stability to allow the them to give the best rewards to the people...He sounds like Bruce below...

*** Mark  In Iraq “Dr. Allawi has presented a vision for the economy of Iraq…They would like to point out that now is the ideal time while they have the extra revenue and money coming in from oil sales This is really good news for us….

:tiphat:Now for the Outrageous:

*** Bruce ...we heard from three different sources so far...all saying the same thing... They...the Treasury... want this to get started... before Monday the 15th. Can anything good happen over the weekend.. Yes, it can. ...if they're going to start this before the 15th I think we're going to get notified in the next few days...I believe we're very close...looks like a good really good weekend for us. I really think we're there...  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Added @ 5:50 PM CDT:

*** Kaperoni ...The IMF Article IV Consultation from 2013...directive was to create a suitable investment environment for allowing the dinar to go up in value gradually over time...Iraq needs to pass laws, create a suitable investment environment, and build a diverse private sector economy before the dinar can float and will go up in value.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

When I first got into this investment 15 years ago, I thought that it seemed too good to be true, but IF it did happen, I wanted to be in on it. So, I invested just enough so to not be sorry if it didn't happen, but enough to be pleased if it DID happen.  I still feel that the situation in Iraq certainly makes the IQD worth much more than it is BUT (and that is a giant BUT)...... But I feel that since it has been so long now, I seriously think that Iraq is satisfied keeping it just as it is.

Having said this, I will still hold on to these pretty pieces of paper that are almost worthless and  probably take them to my grave.It was and still is a good oportunity, but as I stated, I don't think Iraq really cares whether or not their currency increases. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2