Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 9:55 PM CDT - 8/10/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Dinar Community Update ***  Sad news in the community today.... Please keep Okie in your prayers. Doctors have told him he has 6 months left to live… He asks that you keep him in your prayers with a belief for his healing... :praying: (Reposted)

*** Nader From The Mid East ...We all agree to disagree correct? ...if you hear something, if you see something negative just keep it to  yourself ...Some people have to let them hear what they want to hear for them to be happy in life.  So let them hear what they want to hear.  That's it.  It has nothing to do with me...we all living a period of life and then we're gonna disappear from this life.  Let's make it nice. [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

***  Pimpy  All these things about redemption centers and 800 numbers and back screens and people on standby, tier 1 and tier 2 - all of that is bull crap...there's no redemption centers, there's no 800 numbers, there's no military intel...

*** RVAlready  Ignore their politics, focus on the RV.  We were told that, at the end, Iraq would be blowing smoke.  It looks to me like we are converging on the RV. Lots of bullshoot out there trying to convince us otherwise. You know the actual release date will remain totally hidden until this is all over.

*** Kaperoni  Nobody knows any procedures until such time the dinar appreciates. And if the dinar does gradually appreciate based on the economic growth it's going to take time. [a recent] article mentions 1-4 years therefore it is unlikely that anybody would ever go to a bank. Tends to lean towards ECMs or brokers.

*** Samson  Article: "Erbil Municipality announces the paving of streets in the capital with a billion dinars" [NOTE: They say the streets of Baghdad are paved in gold...I mean dinar! :) ]

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Added @ 11:25 PM CDT:

*** Nader From The Mid East  Let's make it beautiful.  Let's be kind to each other...[gurus] try to help you.  They just try to give you some news to know some stuff.  You should be grateful for that.  Not a lot of people can get some news...without them you know nothing.  So be kind to people.  Just say thank you to people.  I'm not saying don't watch this guy, watch this guy.  I have no preference.  I have nothing to do with anybody.  If somebody said something don't throw oil on the fire  and say look this is the smoke is coming out... [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3