Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early Afternoon Opinion @ 2:05 PM CDT - 8/10/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Dinar Community Update ***  Sad news in the community today....Please keep Okie in your prayers. Doctors have told him he has 6 months left to live……He asks that you keep him in your prayers with a belief for his healing...!:praying:

*** Tivon  You all will have to be mindful of the fact that you hold currency that some bank tellers will be tempted to confiscate by telling you your money is inauthentic and keep it for themselves and exchange it later...you have to guard your currency and do not allow them to keep it without validating the reason with undeniable evidence that what you hold is invalid...If they take it out of your view and not shredding it you may have some "Theft by Counterfeit" perpetrators on your hand.  [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Tivon  ...This type of money is too large for your average bank teller...there really is no reason to deal with them. Once in the bank ask for the manager. Inform him you have IQD and would like to discretely exchange and deposit a small amount until you figure out what your next move is. If they want to authenticate your IQD give them the smallest bill you have and you want to see them destroyed in plain view if they are found to be fake. There should only be two people in the room. You and the person in question. Imo   [Post 2 of 2]   [NOTE:  Speak with your financial advisor at the appropriate time to build the best exchange plan for your unique circumstances]

:tiphat:
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Dinar Community Update ***  Sad news in the community today....Please keep Okie in your prayers. Doctors have told him he has 6 months left to live……He asks that you keep him in your prayers with a belief for his healing...!:praying:

*** Tivon  You all will have to be mindful of the fact that you hold currency that some bank tellers will be tempted to confiscate by telling you your money is inauthentic and keep it for themselves and exchange it later...you have to guard your currency and do not allow them to keep it without validating the reason with undeniable evidence that what you hold is invalid...If they take it out of your view and not shredding it you may have some "Theft by Counterfeit" perpetrators on your hand.  [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Tivon  ...This type of money is too large for your average bank teller...there really is no reason to deal with them. Once in the bank ask for the manager. Inform him you have IQD and would like to discretely exchange and deposit a small amount until you figure out what your next move is. If they want to authenticate your IQD give them the smallest bill you have and you want to see them destroyed in plain view if they are found to be fake. There should only be two people in the room. You and the person in question. Imo   [Post 2 of 2]   [NOTE:  Speak with your financial advisor at the appropriate time to build the best exchange plan for your unique circumstances]

:tiphat:

Many thanks for all you bring to this site.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

I've been in this for 15 years reading, listening to a lot of gurus while my family thinks I'm just plain crazy! I'm starting to believe they might be right even tho I would never sell. Anyone out there that really thinks we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel??

• Haha 1

sorry to hear about the okie, yes cata ive been around and heard the best it seems since 2005, yes some of my family stop and sold years ago, but this is my last chance to leave my kids anything in my shape, but Heaven will be better and we cant take this with us when God calls us. as my dear mom always said, she died last month and now she has all she every wonted, miss ya moma ! God bless all and hold up your head, were only here for a little while, praise Father God !

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

I also hate hearing about okie’s plight! I still remember most of his B.S. he put out regularly! I prayed for him when his house was damaged by a tornado! I say this to say, He hurt a lot of people with his BS he spewed on a very regular basis’s! It took me a few years to forgive him for that! I do know he will be held accountable for his lies, the Word says a liar can not inherit the Kingdom Of God! Hopefully he has made Peace with our Good Lord Jesus! I don’t know if Okie was lying to pump dinar or he was just a useful idiot! Only the Good Lord Jesus knows the answer to that! Still I pray for Okie’s healing and redemption! Respectfully 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1