Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm glad to be the first to say it. 

IT'S TIME FOR A FULL BLOWN REVOLUTION. :cowboy1:

This kind of behavior has turned America into a 3rd world nation. Laws no longer matter. 

If we don't put an end to the racists Communist in government they will put an end to us. 

Trump says Mar-a-Lago home in Florida 'under siege' by FBI agents

Trump said the FBI's search warrant execution at his Palm Beach, Florida resort resembles something from a 'third-world country'

Former President Trump on Monday said that his Mar-a-Lago home in Florida was "under siege" by a "large group" of FBI agents conducting a search warrant.

Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate," Trump said. "It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don't want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections." 

"Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before," Trump said, alleging that the FBI agents broke into his safe.

What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee?" he said. "Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States." 

Trump made a vague reference to the events of Monday during a tele-rally for Sarah Palin, the former Alaskan governor who is now running for Congress.

"Another day in paradise," Trump said. "This is a strange day - you probably all read about it, but very important," he added before continuing with his remarks. 

A source familiar told Fox News that the raid occurred early this morning. The source said agents brought a "safe cracker" and cracked a "relatively new" safe in Mar-a-Lago. The source told Fox News there was "nothing in it."

Multiple sources tell Fox News the FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago is related to the materials Trump allegedly brought to his private residence after his presidency concluded. That matter was referred to the Justice Department by the National Archives and Records Administration, which said it found classified material in 15 boxes at the residence. 

Federal law bars the removal of classified documents to unauthorized locations, though it is possible that Trump could try to argue that, as president, he was the ultimate declassification authority.

A source familiar told Fox News that FBI agents went to Mar-a-Lago and looked in every single office, safe, and grabbed documents and boxes without going through them on the property. They took boxes and documents to go through them later.

"They were not being judicious about what they took," the source told Fox News. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Former White House spokeswoman reveals new details about presidential documents in Trump's custody

Baghdad - people  

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said that former US President Donald Trump did not handle classified documents properly and his staff were not pressured to handle such documents properly, according to what she said in an interview with CNN anchor, Erin Burnett.  

"The former president of the United States didn't handle classified documents properly," Grisham said. "I watched him do it. I sat on a plane with him, and I watched him check documents, throwing some, tearing up some, and putting others in his pocket. Because I remember thinking, 'I wonder why?'" He puts this in his pocket?" Exactly.  

"So I think this is going to be very interesting," Grisham added. "I think there's a big deal."  

As Grisham noted, "We were not in a White House following the rules. And I will tell you that dealing with classified information was not something that we were really pressured into on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis." 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, yota691 said:
Former White House spokeswoman reveals new details about presidential documents in Trump's custody

Baghdad - people  

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said that former US President Donald Trump did not handle classified documents properly and his staff were not pressured to handle such documents properly, according to what she said in an interview with CNN anchor, Erin Burnett.  

"The former president of the United States didn't handle classified documents properly," Grisham said. "I watched him do it. I sat on a plane with him, and I watched him check documents, throwing some, tearing up some, and putting others in his pocket. Because I remember thinking, 'I wonder why?'" He puts this in his pocket?" Exactly.  

"So I think this is going to be very interesting," Grisham added. "I think there's a big deal."  

As Grisham noted, "We were not in a White House following the rules. And I will tell you that dealing with classified information was not something that we were really pressured into on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis." 

If you really think about it the party in control sets the rules....if Trump wanted to throw something out....or Biden or Obama did?....they were the ones in control...

(Actually more like Bidens handlers)...

Just another misquote, or someone flapping their lips in the wind looking for their 5 minutes of fame....CL 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

What are we to make of 30 or so FBI agents raiding President Trump’s Florida home to collect maybe 35 boxes of records for what is perhaps the Deep State’s 7th or 8th impeachment attempt? First, why no raids on the Democrats who took the jet to Epstein’s pedophile island with its readily available sex with underage girls? Why no raids on Hunter Biden and the apparent crimes documented on the laptop? Why no raids on Hilary Clinton after she destroyed evidence?

The good news, and I think it is great news, is that at least a third of the country no longer believes they can expect justice from the federal department that bears that name. They see that federal law enforcement serves those in power and their own “interagency” agenda. Knowing that truth will keep you sane when the things that go on in Washington make no sense. It is all about power. And since you don’t have power, the message being sent to you is to keep your head down and your mouth shut. This is the ultimate brush-back pitch on the American public, which is clearly in the mood to clean house in Washington.

Oh, but they will say it’s just about federal record retention law and classified documents. Hmmm… where are the prosecutions of the Muller team? Federal record retention law required them to have kept their cell phone records intact. Instead, when they turned them in, the inspector general reported that some managed to “forget” their passwords, and geez, they made too many wrong attempts, so their cell phones are all now permanently locked. “Hypocrites is too mild a word.” These are the same fake, phony frauds who want to enforce federal records rules on Trump?

A friend in the legal system, no Trump fan, tells me it is dangerous to draw too many conclusions this early but thinks Attorney General Merrick Garland is making a big gamble that will bankrupt him if no “smoking gun” emerges.

The cynic in me says, either way, it is a plus. Too many on juries and in the public have blind faith in the Department of Justice. This is naïve and not merited. For six years, the Department of Justice has been going after Trump, beginning with Russian collusion and the Steel dossier. They have made fools of themselves. If they fail again on this issue, they will be the bigger fools. Trump derangement syndrome does that to you.

Their overconfidence comes from a judicial system that can bring cases in the District of Columbia, a judicial third-world hell-hole. Trump got a handful of votes in the district. As many votes as a fourth or fifth party would get where you live. He is hated in the District. And in D.C., judges and juries have a robust history of bending any rules at any time to get a conviction on team Trump. In at least one case, a jury foreman lied on her jury form so she could get on the case. What were the consequences? The same consequences as for the person leaking a Supreme Court decision. The swamp makes the pre-civil rights jury nullification system in the South look like child’s play.

But even if the Deep State were to succeed, they have already burnt their bridges by creating this precedent. The path is now wide open for either a returning President Trump or a newly minted President DeSantis to investigate Joe “The Big Guy” Biden and his possible history of pay for play. What a rich target, given Hunter’s lack of discretion about how the family became so wealthy on a government salary. Ditto for Nancy “I Rip Up State of the Union Addresses” Pelosi, the most amazing investor in stock market history. And what about those sexual harassment charges against old Joe?  No more “let the defeated opposition party leave town in peace” after they lose an election. When you play this high-stakes game, you had better come with very clean hands. While Trump may have been too much of a Mr. Nice Guy when it came to prosecuting his opponents, Gov. DeSantis can play hardball with the best of them.

We are watching the funeral, once and for all, of the unwritten rule that you don’t prosecute prominent Washington politicians, like presidents, after they leave office. Good riddance to equal injustice under the law by the uni-party state. “Lock her up” was a fun chant at Trump rallies in the pre- Brandon days; now, it may become a reality. The days of corruption operating in plain sight in Washington may be numbered.

What will Trump do next? The timetable for Trump announcing his plans to run for president may have just been advanced. It appears the end game is to take the issue of the next president away from voters by limiting their choices. So why not force them to at least try to disqualify an active candidate? If you want to play for high stakes, it doesn’t get any higher than that. Ideally, this will prompt some sleepwalking Republicans to wake up long enough to “reinvent” the FBI, as the collectivist jargon likes to put it. Right now, the deep state is fighting for its life. Will it win, and will establishment Republicans get out of the way long enough to make it a fair fight?

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 11

They are coming for you...and Trump is just in the way..

US Banks To Start Seizing Accounts

Those in power will do whatever it takes to stand on the necks of freedom-loving folks like you and me. And that includes seizing your bank accounts without notice.

I know, most people think ‘surprise’ bank seizures could never happen in America, but what will stop Washington from forcing you to write off your savings so their cronies can stay in business?    YOU HAVE THE ANSWER!!

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 6

42 minutes ago, caddieman said:

A lot of people in Trumps orbit are in big trouble. Yep including him.

I wonder what you think about why Hillarious was not "in big Trouble" when she had the server in the "basement"

and then bleached bit it and then took a hammer to her blackberry.

Or how about Pelosi Jr making a cool 30% return since coming home with nan from Taiwan?

Why only Trump?

Lowest unemployment, lowest gas prices, cool deals with countries around the world, etc.

Just asking. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, huffy2005 said:

They are coming for you...and Trump is just in the way..

US Banks To Start Seizing Accounts

Those in power will do whatever it takes to stand on the necks of freedom-loving folks like you and me. And that includes seizing your bank accounts without notice.

I know, most people think ‘surprise’ bank seizures could never happen in America, but what will stop Washington from forcing you to write off your savings so their cronies can stay in business?    YOU HAVE THE ANSWER!!

Do you have a plan B?

@Adam Montana does....!

CL

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

people in Trumps orbit

Maybe just a thought or two about the following people that are not in Trumps orbit:

Hunter, the "Epstein clients" Yea Ray Epps, who can forget Tony and John Podesta, Perkins Cole, Marc Elias, Andy McCabe, the "DC Pipe Bomber, Sandy Berger, Eric swalwell or how about you thoughts on the contractors using the NSA database?

Why aren't they getting hammered?

Again, just asking.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

13 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Maybe just a thought or two about the following people that are not in Trumps orbit:

Hunter, the "Epstein clients" Yea Ray Epps, who can forget Tony and John Podesta, Perkins Cole, Marc Elias, Andy McCabe, the "DC Pipe Bomber, Sandy Berger, James Comey, Eric swalwell or how about you thoughts on the contractors using the NSA database?

Why aren't they getting hammered?

Again, just asking.

Added one for you.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, caddieman said:

Are you really so blind as to not realize THEY will come for you someday?

Do you actually believe that 85 thousand more IRS agents are just going to go after conservatives?

Or is it just your unabated hatred that moves you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, caddieman said:

They've been working overtime to get rid of Trump for a long time....nothing seems to stick.

Perhaps Trumps wrong doings are really a "nothing burger"...

J Edgar Hoover was the heart of the FBI when it was founded and he ran the FBI as if they were in control of the country. Today seems to be much the same.

Big government is just that....oversized...redundant... and over loaded with self indulgent self importance believing people.

Just more of why the "swamp" in DC needs to be drained!   CL 

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1