Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Survey: Iraqis among the world's most angry and hurt countries

yota691

3009.jpg

Reports

Economy News - Translation
A new global survey has revealed which countries are the happiest and which are the most stressed out.

International polling company Gallup conducted a global poll and asked 140,000 people how they felt, according to National News.

While other surveys look at financial status, life expectancy or health care, this report focused primarily on how people simply feel.

The two most comfortable countries were Indonesia and Malaysia. Nearly 99% of people in Paraguay shared that they feel respected every day, while Finland was crowned the happiest country in the world for the fifth year.

The survey asked questions about people feeling comfortable or the amount of time they laughed or smiled.

In Indonesia and Malaysia, 88% of the 1,000 people questioned said they feel well, while 73% in Lebanon and 68% in Afghanistan said no.

Other questions included, "Did you learn or do something interesting yesterday?" and whether the individual was treated with respect.

Honduras was crowned with the most smiles, followed by Indonesia, Panama and Cambodia.

Negative emotions were also taken into account, and questions related to sadness and anger were also asked.

According to the results of the survey, Lebanon is the most angry country in the world with the most tense people who have not felt any joy in a while.

Finland was found to be the happiest country in the world for the fifth time in a row followed by Norway, Denmark and Iceland.

Other countries that felt anger included Turkey, Armenia and Iraq, while countries that were not exposed to any anger included Mauritius, Estonia and Portugal.

117 . views
Added 08/07/2022 - 9:41 AM
Update 08/07/2022 - 4:56 PM
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, yota691 said:

3009.jpg

Reports

Economy News - Translation
A new global survey has revealed which countries are the happiest and which are the most stressed out.

International polling company Gallup conducted a global poll and asked 140,000 people how they felt, according to National News.

While other surveys look at financial status, life expectancy or health care, this report focused primarily on how people simply feel.

The two most comfortable countries were Indonesia and Malaysia. Nearly 99% of people in Paraguay shared that they feel respected every day, while Finland was crowned the happiest country in the world for the fifth year.

The survey asked questions about people feeling comfortable or the amount of time they laughed or smiled.

In Indonesia and Malaysia, 88% of the 1,000 people questioned said they feel well, while 73% in Lebanon and 68% in Afghanistan said no.

Other questions included, "Did you learn or do something interesting yesterday?" and whether the individual was treated with respect.

Honduras was crowned with the most smiles, followed by Indonesia, Panama and Cambodia.

Negative emotions were also taken into account, and questions related to sadness and anger were also asked.

According to the results of the survey, Lebanon is the most angry country in the world with the most tense people who have not felt any joy in a while.

Finland was found to be the happiest country in the world for the fifth time in a row followed by Norway, Denmark and Iceland.

Other countries that felt anger included Turkey, Armenia and Iraq, while countries that were not exposed to any anger included Mauritius, Estonia and Portugal.

117 . views
Added 08/07/2022 - 9:41 AM
Update 08/07/2022 - 4:56 PM

• Upvote 2

Why I'm still quite optimistic: I was watching a video on how to become a master of some topic. "The 4 things it takes to be an expert." People who master things, they noted the regularities. Like in order for you to predict something, to master it, repetition is very important. So is feedback. People who master chess, they look for patterns, repeat and analyze those patterns, over and over again. Then they see them, in new games.

I did this in the early 1990s. I read a book called "An Outline of History" by HG Wells. Very long book. It went into countless examples in history of countries and empires rising, then falling. They all did. No exceptions. That's a long pattern. So I told a buddy of mine that had grown up in Czechoslovakia, that "The USSR would crash, some day". All the bigshot experts at Harvard were saying at the time, "the Soviet Union will be around for hundreds of years." I was a big fan of Ronald Reagan, thought he'd win the Cold War. My buddy from Czechoslovakia laughed in my face when I predicted this, he told me how naïve I supposedly was. I hadn't even been to Europe, he said.

Reagan: A year later, "Mr. Gorbachev....tear down this Wall"...you remember that speech, don't you?...epic

The Soviet Union Crashed, the Wall came down. My buddy wasn't laughing any more. 

One repeating pattern I noticed early in this investment: All countries use currencies. After wars there is a time of trouble. That happens, a lot. But in order to survive, all countries need to trade their currencies, globally. So they all do. Eventually. No exceptions.

So when something happened over and over and over again, it's likely to happen again, in the future. So it will. 

The critics of Iraq are right: they have leaders, beyond incompetent. They may have set new global achievement records in stupidity and mismanagement and corruption and screwing things up. They are the sort of people who start out in life as billionaires and eventually work their way up to be millionaires. 🤡 But I don't think even Potato Head 🥔🤡 can screw this up, forever. 

All good. :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Rochester said:

The critics of Iraq are right: they have leaders, beyond incompetent. They may have set new global achievement records in stupidity and mismanagement and corruption and screwing things up. They are the sort of people who start out in life as billionaires and eventually work their way up to be millionaires. 🤡 But I don't think even Potato Head 🥔🤡 can screw this up, forever

I agree with all of this. And that’s why I’m still hanging in there, optimistic that they will eventually RV their currency. 💰 

• Upvote 4

Rochester... very well put and explained.I believe you are correct in what you say. I am however beginning to wonder if we will see it in our lifetimes. Their so called leaders are beyond incompetent.  I would never wish another gulf war but I sometimes wish the western countries would take them by the neck , shake them like rag dolls and say you can have your country back when we have sorted the utter mess you have made. When we have made it better for you citizens and when we give you it back you will follow what we say to the letter until you learn how to do things properly. Additionally, while we are fixing your mess any evidence of corruption by any body in office will not pass go, will not collect 220 pounds ds/ dollars / dinar and will go to jail immediately for an indefinite  period  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Rochester... very well put and explained.I believe you are correct in what you say. I am however beginning to wonder if we will see it in our lifetimes. Their so called leaders are beyond incompetent.  I would never wish another gulf war but I sometimes wish the western countries would take them by the neck , shake them like rag dolls and say you can have your country back when we have sorted the utter mess you have made. When we have made it better for you citizens and when we give you it back you will follow what we say to the letter until you learn how to do things properly. Additionally, while we are fixing your mess any evidence of corruption by any body in office will not pass go, will not collect 220 pounds ds/ dollars / dinar and will go to jail immediately for an indefinite  period  

Pop Potato Head like Trump did to Soleimani and POOF…. Iran no longer has its little hot hands in Iraqs business!!

(though I read  Iran is out of Iraqs hair now. I guess when Malik was strolling the streets with an uzi in his little dopey hands Iran got scared their boy was going to end up like Soleimani…) 😂

• Upvote 3