Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions - 8/06/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  I started hearing rumors of people going, 'Yeah, they changed the rate they just haven't announced it to the public yet. I was like what the hell are you guys talking about?  ...let's say for shits and giggles they went ahead and they made the change privately and then somehow got out publicly - What's to keep everybody and their mama from rushing out and buying more Iraqi dinar because they knew the rate change took place.  That's why I know it's BS...it makes no sense whatsoever...

*** Frank26  Will they float the dinar like the hot rumor that's out there on the internet right now?  I don't know but...they had and auction last week...IMO a float cannot occur during an auction week...

***Tivon ...You can see why some would assume there's a long way to go. Because it appears we are waiting on things being settled between what powers will run the country in "The New Government". But Al-Kazemi is in position to implement everything for the interim period as an transitional authority who will use the EFSL to enact the Oil & Gas Law sense he will have full legislative authority...The citizens do not want a "New Government". They want purchasing power.

*** Walkingstick  The closed door meetings with the CBI/AMF are strong sighs that the monetary reforms continues its forward progress internationally...

*** Militiaman  Article: "The Coordination Framework announces its support for holding early elections under conditions" Dissolution is gaining considerable popularity and there is strong demand to get the corrupt accounted for. Sadr knows that the US and others know where the money is. The Citizens know that to be true now. They told us years ago they were working to this end. And that end looks to be within days now...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1