Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Noontime Opinions @ 1:11 PM CDT - 8/06/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mark  Article From Iraq: “Al-Amiri waits...and the leaders of the movement: There is no meeting until after these conditions”  the important part in this article is they are meeting around the clock now….the leaders are meeting at their own homes to pound this out. I think that is pretty important. Even more important…and my finance minister contacts have been telling me this as well from the last few months….  Mt. Goat picked up on this as well... [reference Mnt Goat post below]    [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Samson  Article: "The Central Bank of Iraq is the first in the world to buy gold in 2022"  Quote: "The Iraqi Bank bought 34 tons of gold. This is the first increase in gold reserves by the Central Bank of Iraq since it purchased 7 tons in 2018. The Bank of Iraq now owns 130 tons of gold:twothumbs:

*** Pimpy  A Video [was released] in which somebody was talking about the rate change to the Iraqi dinar...there's a lot of suckers...they jump the gun way too quick.  Nobody ever said that the rate change took place.  What they said is there's talk of a rate change...that you should start to see the value of the Iraqi dinar increase and I agree full heartedly...:twothumbs:

*** Frank26  IMO the IMF gave them certain criteria to accomplish in the month of July and they did...From July 31st to the end of this month I'm looking for what these [recently released dinar] videos are talking about.  I'm looking for a new exchange rate and a reinstituted currency in the country of Iraq... 

*** Mnt Goat  Article: "ECONOMICALLY AND PARLIAMENTARIAN” ..THE LAW: THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR WILL SEE THE LIGHT IN THE NEXT STAGEQuote: "State of Law Representative Jassem al-Moussawi confirmed...Wednesday, that the chances of the coordination framework within the parliament have become very strong, and this qualifies him to change the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, No! It does not qualify parliament to change the exchange rate. We have gotten multiple articles from the CBI and Finance Committee that they alone have the power to change the exchange rate. Now having said this parliament can surely put pressure on them to act but have control of parliament does not “qualify them to do anything when it comes to currency reform”. :twothumbs:

*** Mark [Comment:...Iraq has a lot of big contracts to pay by August 15th…one is a huge oil contract to France for 27 billion…so I am thinking it will go by then.?]  Yes from what I am being told…i believe it also needs to be done by the 15th of August...I hope and pray I am not wrong unless it’s much sooner.

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1