Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 10:20 PM CDT - 8/04/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Tivon  Article: "Al-Sadr directs the protesters to stay in the green and calls for the dissolution of Parliament and the holding of early elections"...I don't think the citizens will have to wait for the elections and the formation of the GOI to see purchasing power. Because Al-Kazemi as an interim government will have the necessary powers to give that to them now...the news coming out now supports a immediate change to take place with reforms so it can have some wheels. :twothumbs:

*** Frank26  I know there's a real big Rumor out there saying, 'Guess what's going to happen tonight?  The Iraqi dinar is going to float!"  Do I think it's going to float tonight I don't know.  Do I sense it?  No not really...if and when it does it will be because parliament will eventually be dissolved....this Rumor is just not ripe enough yet...

*** Mark  Rumors are all over the place as to what’s happening in Iraq. They are still moving forward with seating the government…but the Rumors are they are going to let it start floating. Expect more Rumors…! 

*** Kaperoni  Iraq still has a significant amount of work to be done including formation of the new government, passing over 100 stalled economic laws and implementing all of the stalled reconstruction, and economic activities throughout Iraq to diversify its economy.  Only then can the central bank take significant measures to begin to raise the value via float.

*** Samson  Article: "Al-Sadr directs the protesters to stay in the green and calls for the dissolution of Parliament and the holding of early elections"

*** Breitling   The riots and parliament - you couldn't imagine on how we benefit form this.  It's a very good thing.  Because people are anxious...and sick and tired of it. They see the price of oil per barrel and they know the elites in their country and how much they're making and it's not translating down to them...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5