Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament building devoid of demonstrators, and sit-ins are concentrated in its surroundings (new photos)

yota691

The coordination framework announces its position on Al-Sadr's call for early elections - urgent

1659646690_203911-810x456.jpg
%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-150x91.png
News source / Baghdad today
Baghdad today

statement ..

The coordination framework affirms its support for any constitutional path to address political crises and achieve the interests of the people, including early elections after achieving national consensus around them and providing a safe environment for conducting them. All of this precedes work on respecting constitutional institutions and not disrupting their work.

coordinating framework

towards 'class unit'

A message from Muqtada al-Sadr to the Popular Mobilization

2022.08.04 - 18:05
A message from Muqtada al-Sadr to the Popular Mobilization

Baghdad - people  

On Thursday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, sent a message to the Popular Mobilization.  

Al-Sadr said in a blog post, followed by "Nass" (August 4, 2022), that "it is also important to draw attention to what should not be overlooked... frankly: if there is: the camp of the current and the camp of the tire, it does not mean that our beloved brothers in the popular crowd are affiliated with One of those two sides, and I am certain that they share my opinion in what I said about the demand for unity within the heavenly, religious, human and ideological frameworks. They, that is, the Mujahideen in the Popular Mobilization are closer to our views and our adoptions (the Al-Sadr family). their pure soul).  

He added: “From here, I greet them with the greeting of Islam, wishing them steadfastness in the field of jihad, and that God unites us and them under the banner of absolute truth, the owner of the age and time and the master of reformers, Imam Mahdi, may God Almighty hasten his honorable reappearance.”  

And he continued, "As they sacrificed for their homeland, they are fully prepared to defend reform and the absolute right, God Almighty, the Exalted, the Majestic." May God Almighty guide them to His pleasure, for they are from Iraq and to Iraq, and they do not accept subordination or loyalty to anyone other than the savior and reformer from the family of the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon them all.”  

me_ga.php?id=39731me_ga.php?id=39730me_ga.php?id=39729

The Popular Mobilization Authority responds to Muqtada al-Sadr's message

Baghdad - people   

On Thursday, the Popular Mobilization Committee responded to the message sent by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to the group's members and fighters.  

A statement issued by the Popular Mobilization Authority, a copy of which was received by "Nas" (August 4, 2022), said that it "praises the fair written speech of His Eminence Muqtada al-Sadr addressed today, Thursday, to the Popular Mobilization Mujahideen."  

The crowd's statement added, "In this regard, the crowd pledges to the leadership and members of the Iraqi people and the religious authority of its commitment to national and professional standards that serve our beloved Iraq."