Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament building devoid of demonstrators, and sit-ins are concentrated in its surroundings (new photos)

yota691

153c097e-b51c-4dbe-9fc8-513d8a806454.jpg

Earth News/ The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces called on Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi today, Saturday, to cooperate in order to stop those who accelerate sedition and drag the country toward the abyss.

Al-Kazemi said in a visible speech, which was followed by Earth News, that "the political blocs must sit down, negotiate and understand for the sake of Iraq and the Iraqis, and the language of treason and exclusion must be avoided, and a high and inclusive patriotic spirit must be displayed. A thousand days of quiet dialogue is better than a moment in which a point is shed. Iraqi blood.

Here is the text of the speech:

In the name of of Allah the Merciful

Our great Iraqi people..
my sisters, brothers and sons..
my good people..
Peace, mercy and blessings be upon you..

I address you in this very sensitive circumstance, with all sincerity and love, and in this holy and Muharram month, and we are a people known for believing in lofty and noble values and principles.

This patient and sacrificial people, who have never been stingy for the sake of Iraq from its northernmost to its southernmost, and from its east to its west, deserves a response befitting the scale of these sacrifices...

Our people yearn for life, and they do not like strife, blood, strife, revenge, and strife, and they do not like malice and hatred, and they look forward to a future equal to the size of the sacrifices and suffering they went through.

Accordingly, the political blocs must sit down, negotiate and reach an understanding for the sake of Iraq and the Iraqis, and the language of treason and exclusion must be avoided, and a high and inclusive patriotic spirit must be displayed. A thousand days of quiet dialogue is better than a moment in which a drop of Iraqi blood is shed.

I call on everyone to be calm, patient and rational, and not be drawn into confrontation, and I call on citizens not to clash with the security forces and to respect state institutions.

We must all cooperate to stop those who accelerate this sedition, and everyone must know very well that the fire of sedition will burn everyone.

The circumstance is very difficult, and this is a bitter reality with great regret, and we must cooperate and unite all, so as not to push ourselves into the abyss. We have to govern our minds, consciences and conscience, and rally around Iraq and the Iraqis, not around narrow interests.

Everyone bears the responsibility… the parties, the political class, the social forces and other influencers.. We have to say it, yes, everyone, and everyone should act according to the rules of wisdom and insight for the sake of Iraq, so that we do not lose again.

Iraq is a trust, so we do not lose this trust...
This is a word I say honestly, and I hear what is said in secret and in public, and we are honest, but we hope that others will be honest this time for the sake of Iraq and the Iraqis...

We will bear the responsibility, and we are ready to do anything for Iraq, without hesitation.. The dilemma is political, and its solution is political, and the solution is possible through sincere and constructive dialogue, and making concessions for the sake of Iraq and the Iraqis.

There are enough wise men and men in Iraq, but beware of the continuation of political tension, lest the mines that we have sought over the past two years to quietly dismantle...

I lived.
Long live Iraq as a homeland for us and our children
, and may the peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you

Mustafa Al-Kazemi
, Prime Minister
and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces,
July 30, 2022

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi addresses the current events (July 30, 2022)
3,046 views Jul 30, 2022

2022-07-30 09:27

Shafaq News/ On Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called for restraint and not to be drawn into collision, stressing that the fire of sedition will burn everyone.

Al-Kadhimi said in a recorded speech from the headquarters of the Joint Operations Command addressed to the Iraqi people and followed by Shafak News Agency, "I address you in this very sensitive circumstance, with all sincerity and love, and in this holy and Muharram month, and we are a people known for believing in noble and noble values and principles, we pardon and forgive. For the sake of brotherhood and equality, and for the lofty human and national goal.

He added, "This patient, sacrificial people, who has never been stingy for the sake of Iraq from its northernmost to its southernmost, and from its east to its west, deserves from us a response befitting the scale of these sacrifices. He loves malice and hatred, and looks forward to a future equal to the size of the sacrifices and suffering he went through.

Al-Kazemi continued, "The political blocs must sit, negotiate and reach an understanding for the sake of Iraq and the Iraqis, and the language of treason and exclusion must be avoided, and a high and inclusive patriotic spirit must be displayed. A thousand days of quiet dialogue is better than a moment in which a drop of Iraqi blood is shed."

The Prime Minister called on everyone to "be calm, patient and rational, and not to be drawn into confrontation, and I call on citizens not to clash with the security forces and to respect state institutions," stressing by saying, "We must all cooperate to stop those who accelerate this strife, and everyone should know very well that the fire of Sedition will burn everyone."

He pointed out that "the circumstance is very difficult, and this is a bitter reality with great regret, and we must cooperate and stand together, so as not to push ourselves into the abyss. We must control our minds, consciences and consciences, and rally around Iraq and Iraqis, not around narrow interests."

He said, "Everyone bears the responsibility... the parties, the political class, the social forces and other influencers... We have to say it, yes, everyone, and everyone must act according to the rules of wisdom and insight for the sake of Iraq, so that we do not lose again," adding that "Iraq is a trust, We do not lose this trust... This is a word that I say honestly, and I hear what is said in secret and in public, and we are honest, but we hope that others will be honest this time for the sake of Iraq and the Iraqis... We will take responsibility, and are ready to do anything for Iraq, and without hesitation. The dilemma is political, and its solution is political, and the solution is possible through sincere and constructive dialogue, and making concessions for the sake of Iraq and the Iraqis.”

And he concluded by saying, "There are enough wise men and men in Iraq, but beware of the continuation of the political tension, so that the mines that we have striven for over the past two years to quietly dismantle them do not explode."

Al-Kazemi calls on the political blocs to dialogue and understanding: The fire of sedition will burn everyone

ARABIC AND INTERNATIONAL

Now - agencies July 30, 2022, 5:17 PM 16 observations0

B0F120B1-E5BB-4E05-8074-C8617BC3A90C.jpe

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi called on all political blocs to dialogue and understanding for the sake of Iraq and the Iraqis, and to stay away from the language of treason and exclusion, calling on everyone to “show a high and united patriotic spirit, because 1,000 days of quiet dialogue is better than a moment in which a drop of Iraqi blood is shed.”

In a speech broadcast on Iraqi television, Al-Kazemi stressed the need for everyone to cooperate to stop this sedition, warning: "Everyone should know very well that the fire of sedition will burn everyone."

Al-Kazemi said: “The circumstance is very difficult, and this is a bitter reality with great regret, and we must cooperate and stand together, so that we do not push ourselves into the abyss. We must control our minds, consciences and consciences, and rally around Iraq and Iraqis, not around narrow interests.”

Al-Kazemi held everyone responsible, the parties, the political class, social forces and other influencers, calling on (everyone) to "act according to the rules of wisdom and insight for the sake of Iraq, so that a loss does not occur again."

He also called on everyone to be calm, patient and rational, and not to be drawn into confrontation. He also called on citizens not to clash with the security forces and to respect state institutions, noting that “Iraq has enough wise men and men, but beware of continuing political tension, so that it does not explode. Mines that we have been trying to dismantle quietly over the past two years.”

Al-Kazemi pledged to take responsibility, saying: "We will take responsibility, and we are ready to do anything for Iraq, and without hesitation ... the dilemma is political, and its solution is political, and the solution is possible through sincere and constructive dialogue, and making concessions for the sake of Iraq and the Iraqis."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

The sit-in of Muqtada al-Sadr's supporters begins in Parliament. The framework calls on Iraqis to demonstrate peacefully | Third flyer
5,933 views Streamed live 2 hours ago

change channel

The Sadrist movement announces an open sit-in inside the Iraqi parliament.. And the Minister of Sadr holds the political blocs responsible for any attack on the demonstrators. The coordination framework issues its statement and calls on the masses of the Iraqi people to demonstrate peacefully in defense of state institutions and civil peace. It does not serve the public interests Muqtada al-Sadr's supporters are holding a sit-in in Parliament... The framework calls on Iraqis to demonstrate peacefully

• Upvote 3

Source:

Today, Saturday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi decided to suspend parliament sessions until further notice, while an invitation was issued to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the political blocs.

Al-Halbousi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "Here we are living in difficult and sensitive times that require all of us to hold back, to show the highest degree of dream and sincere national responsibility, in which everyone bears the results alike, no matter what and which direction they go."

He added, "Difference in viewpoints, even between the parties, is a normal condition in the most advanced countries and among the most powerful democracies in the world, and whatever its climax, dialogue is the solution. The consequences of matters and their catastrophic outcomes if this tension and tension continues.”

And he continued, "In terms of national, political and functional responsibility, and in compliance with the constitutional oath of Article 50 of the Constitution, which obligated us to preserve the interests of the people, and based on Article 62 of the House of Representatives Law and its formations No. 13 of 2018, and Article 34/eighth of the bylaw of the House of Representatives, it was decided:

First: Suspension of Parliament sessions until further notice.

Second: I call on the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces to take the necessary measures to protect institutions and protect the demonstrators, whom I call upon to maintain their peace and preserve state property.” Al-Halbousi

called on all leaders and political blocs for an “urgent national meeting; To achieve an effective and responsible national dialogue whose outcomes are for the sake of the country, and to give priority to its interests over all partisan and factional interests, and to come together on one opinion that preserves the country and the capabilities of the people, and expresses us from this crisis that the people have long waited for for its solution.

” With the sanctity of these great days that recorded the martyrdom of Imam Hussein - peace be upon him - and his pure family, and for the sake of their stature; We wish everyone to consider these valuable meanings, and to hasten to this meeting in the shadows of the great occasion, in a time and place.”

None of these Big Knob politicians are students of History & civilian uprising. When people have had enough of selfish, unenlightened, oppressive criminal governments there's just no turning back. One spark, right place right moment IN HISTORY & the game is afoot.

Presumably an unknown little revolution called The American Revolution that involved the British never made it into the Iraqi classrooms: y'all forget the Russian, French & Arab Spring goings on ???

A thousand days of dialogue is better than one day of blood shed. This statement illustrates the entrenched mindset of these sandbagging politicians.

Have they already forgotten 2019 in Iraq ? Lotta blood shed, unfortunately the same and some new corrupt faces stayed in the game to gum up the works AGAIN.

NOT all revolutions are a success. Those that do affect positive & negative results. It's a real crapshoot out there: these reckless & hapless criminals keep this BS narrative going, roll the dice once too often the wrong # comes up, " crapping out " U lose BIG TIME.

What are they protesting about, I've read most every post on this thread ! Me, Myself , and I can't figure out what the protesters want. Only thing I can figure is they are trying to get the Iranian subversives out!  I really dont think it has anything to do with the RV, or advances it! My somebody will weigh in on what they think is happening over there! I don't understand why the mainstream media is not reporting on it! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Artitech said:

What are they protesting about, I've read most every post on this thread ! Me, Myself , and I can't figure out what the protesters want. Only thing I can figure is they are trying to get the Iranian subversives out!  I really dont think it has anything to do with the RV, or advances it! My somebody will weigh in on what they think is happening over there! I don't understand why the mainstream media is not reporting on it! JMHO 🤠

They are protesting Maliki’s guy for PM.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Iraqis have a lot to complain about, but here is a short list:

1. They gotta be pissed their vote in October 21 didn’t mean anything. Sadr’s block won the day, but a judge decided that a certain number of parliament has to be present to seat a government. (Which is BS, cause all the opposition has to do is not show up. It’s childish)

2. Their currency is worthless.

3. inflation has caused prices to go up on just about everything.

4. Most people are poor. 
5. It’s hot 🥵 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Al-Maliki: The Framework Must Withdraw Its Candidate For Prime Minister And Start A New Dialogue With Al-Sadr
07/30/2022

Earth News/ Independent MP Raed Al-Maliki confirmed today, Saturday, that the coordinating framework should start a new dialogue with the leader of the Sadrist movement, but after withdrawing their candidate for prime minister.
Al-Maliki added in a televised interview, followed by Earth News, that "it is necessary that there be a direct dialogue between the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement, on basic points and on the amended paper before holding the early elections, on the basis of which the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, fought the operation."
He explained that “the presidency of the parliament had to clarify in advance to the public that there was no parliamentary session to elect the president of the republic on Saturday, in order to contain the escalation,” stressing that “the choice of Al-Sudani was a kind of urgency in not resolving the nomination of the president of the republic, and the constitutional steps begin by assigning the president of the republic from then on.” Prime Minister".
He continued, "The demands of the masses to hold elections are not a problem, but holding elections in Iraq needs to motivate the people to go out again to participate in them, as they are frustrated, after, after participating in several elections without any change."
He also stressed that “early elections must be accompanied by constitutional amendments regarding the candidate of the largest bloc, as well as the issue of a quorum in the session to elect the president of the republic, since without solving these problems, the equation will not change.”
He pointed out that "the coordination framework rushed a lot and did not study the reaction of the Sadrist movement after it withdrew from Parliament and submitted its members to resign," explaining that "the language of dialogue should prevail, and we hope that Sadr's response will be positive."
Al-Maliki stressed "the need for the framework to withdraw its candidate as a step to start a new dialogue with al-Sadr."

3 minutes ago, Fairways&Greens said:

Iraqis have a lot to complain about, but here is a short list:

1. They gotta be pissed their vote in October 21 didn’t mean anything. Sadr’s block won the day, but a judge decided that a certain number of parliament has to be present to seat a government. (Which is BS, cause all the opposition has to do is not show up. It’s childish)

2. Their currency is worthless.

3. inflation has caused prices to go up on just about everything.

4. Most people are poor. 
5. It’s hot 🥵 😂

The Demorats & Rino's have spent & printed so much money, here in the last year & 1/2, that the U.S.dollar is hoovering around .75 in value, if that! There are a lot people here in the U.S. that are having to make some very hard choices now, because of inflation! Fuel has doubled in price, since the voter fraud of 2020, that brought in biden and his marxist, communist, progressive, Co conspirators! We could wake up and the dollar devalued  to .25  just like Iraq. biden and his Co Conspirators are allowing millions of third world uneducated illegal aliens to, invade our country. There are criminals that are pushing dope through with these illegal aliens, this dope they are bring in with them, is a plague & curse on our young people!of the USA! This dope they are bring into the US, getting people hooked on, is a crime against  humanity! It is wrecking our society! Folks if you leave your home without your pistol you are making a very bad decision! Our police can not protect you! Don't believe me. Call your local Police or Sheriff and ask them if they can protect you! The stuff going on in Iraq is very minor to what is going on here in the United States! We can see what happens to people that go to the US capitol,  like what is going on in Iraq! The demorats will  throw your A$$ in a federal prison,lock you up in solitary confinement! No Bail and no speedy trial! There is no bill of rights in the demorat form of government, just like Iraq! If the demorats don't get their  way, they don't show up either,  trying to shut the government down, just like Iraq. Now in a little over a 100 days till the mid term elections, we see the demorats, going back to their playbook, for another voter fraud play! Now, no more Chinese virus, they know most people, won't accept this again! Now for the old end around! MONKEY  POX! You can't vote in person because you will catch the MONKEY POX or spread it, even though, you are not queering off  with another man, you still have to mail in your votes!!! Just like Iraq! Like magic, the demorat canidates have just enough votes to win their election! Just like Iraq!  I sure hope that we as americans DO NOT let this VOTER FRAUD scheme go down a second time! If the demorats are successful  with ballot box stuffing again, the America I grew up in will be dead and GONE! Just like Iraq!! JMHO! :cowboy2:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi President, Barham Salih, called the political parties to hold a national dialogue.

In a statement, Salih said that the critical circumstance that Iraq is going through requires everyone to stay calm, give priority to the language of reason and dialogue, present the supreme national interest above all considerations, and protect the homeland with the help of all its sons."

Salih stressed the need to hold an “honest national dialogue for the interest of the country and citizens, that ensures the protection of the security and stability of the country.”

He added, "The dialogue among the political parties must find the roots of the crisis in the past period.”

He pointed out that "Iraq expects a lot from us, and the Iraqis deserve the best of a decent and free life.” He concluded.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Demonstrators block the main gate of Parliament

Posted 1 minute ago

المتظاهرون يغلقون البوابة الرئيسية لمجلس النواب - اخبار العراق (iraqakhbar-com.translate.goog)

news source /Alsumaria channel

News source / Alsumaria channel

On Saturday, a security source reported that demonstrators closed the main gate of the Parliament in Baghdad.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The demonstrators closed the main gate of the House of Representatives through a wall."

Today, Saturday, demonstrators stormed the Green Zone and then the House of Representatives, after which the Director of the Office of Martyr al-Sadr in Baghdad, Ibrahim al-Jabri, announced an open sit-in inside Parliament; Rejecting the nomination of Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani for the position of prime minister.

You can read the news from the source here

Sumerian news Baghdad news

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

The US Embassy regarding the Sadrist sit-in: We are closely watching

Posted 55 seconds ago

The US Embassy regarding the Sadrist sit-in: We are closely watching - Iraq News (iraqakhbar-com.translate.goog)

news source /noon agency

News source / Noon Agency

On Saturday, the US Embassy in Iraq expressed its concern over the unrest in the capital, Baghdad, while calling for restraint, while stressing that it was "closely watching."

"We are closely monitoring the disturbances that occurred today in Baghdad and are concerned about reports of violence," the embassy said in a statement followed by Noon news agency.

She added, "The right to peaceful demonstration and freedom of expression are guaranteed in the Iraqi constitution. We join our voice in calling on Iraqi political parties of all stripes to exercise restraint, refrain from violence and resolve their political differences through a peaceful process in accordance with the Iraqi constitution.”

• Upvote 3