Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament building devoid of demonstrators, and sit-ins are concentrated in its surroundings (new photos)

yota691

Protesters attempt to breach Iraqi parliament for second time
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN   Published: JULY 30, 2022 13:20

Supporters of Iraqi Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr protest against corruption inside the parliament building in Baghdad, Iraq on July 27, 2022
(photo credit: REUTERS/THAIER AL-SUDANI)
The protesters are ostensibly angry over the nomination of Mohammed Shia' al-Sudani, Iraq’s former minister of Labor and Social Affairs, who is seen to be a candidate for pro-Iran parties.

Protesters supporting Muqtada al-Sadr have tried to enter Baghdad’s Green Zone, days after they entered it earlier this week. They are trying to get to the parliament building. This comes months after Sadr ordered his own parliamentarians to withdraw from the legislature.
Iraq lacks a new government, and Sadr enjoys a large amount of support in the country but has been frustrated in attempts to help form a government – and has seen pro-Iran parties take advantage of the chaos.
The protesters are ostensibly angry over the nomination of Mohammed Shia' al-Sudani, Iraq’s former minister of Labor and Social Affairs. He is seen to be a candidate for the country’s pro-Iran parties.
But there is more to this – they also accuse him of corruption. For several years, Iraq has been affected by massive protests. In 2019, an Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi resigned after massive protests, in which demonstrators were killed by pro-Iran. Mustafa al-Kadhimi, Iraq’s current prime minister, has tried to bring stability to the beleaguered country. 

Iraq's issues
Iraq suffers from many problems. It has economic problems and the environment has been damaged through mismanagement. Turkey has been cutting off water flow to Syria and Iraq, causing drought. There is also a dispute between Baghdad and the autonomous Kurdistan region over energy sales and revenues.

Iran uses Iraq to traffic weapons to Syria. Turkey is often bombing northern Iraq, killing civilians in a war it claims to be fighting against “terrorists.”
Kadhimi has tried to repair Baghdad’s ties with Damascus and host Saudi-Iran discussions, as well as reaching out to the Gulf and Egypt. But the role of Iran and Turkey has weakened Iraq’s government.  
The current protests broke out last week and have continued through the weekend. The government has set up concrete barriers in an attempt to control the protests; reports say the government has used water cannons.
In addition, Nouri Al-Maliki, leader of the pro-Iran Islamic Dawa Party, was photographed waving around an M-16, illustrating that the whole affair could lead to bloodshed. 

https://m.jpost.com/middle-east/article-713474

• Thanks 1

Demonstrators gather in Tahrir Square and head towards Al-Khadra (photos)

Baghdad - people  

A number of supporters of the Sadrist movement gathered, on Saturday, in Tahrir Square in the center of the capital, Baghdad.  

Pictures taken by "Nass" (July 30, 2022) showed the presence of a number of supporters of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, carrying the Iraqi flag at the approaches to Tahrir Square, amid intense security deployment and the closure of many streets and bridges with concrete slabs leading to the Green Zone.  

Our correspondent said that "a group of demonstrators crossed the Jumhuriya Bridge towards the Green Zone."  

me_ga.php?id=39474  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

Baghdad has witnessed, since the early hours of the morning, cuts in its streets, including throughout the capital.  

"Nas" (July 30, 2022) obtained the list of pieces within the city of Baghdad, which included 16 pieces.    

me_ga.php?id=39471

A Sadrist leader commenting on the movement of the movement: Al-Zahra's breath supports you and supports you

Baghdad - people  

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Jaber al-Khafaji, commented, on Saturday, on the movement's demonstrations in the capital, Baghdad.  

Al-Khafaji said in a blog post followed by "Nass" (July 30, 2022), "Afas al-Zahra takes care of you and supports you, O supporters of reform, father, and this humiliation comes from us."  

me_ga.php?id=39481  

A number of supporters of the Sadrist movement gathered, on Saturday morning, in Tahrir Square in the center of the capital, Baghdad.  

Pictures taken by "Nass" (July 30, 2022) showed the presence of a number of supporters of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, carrying the Iraqi flag at the approaches to Tahrir Square, amid intense security deployment and the closure of many streets and bridges with concrete slabs leading to the Green Zone.    

Our correspondent said that "a group of demonstrators crossed the Jumhuriya Bridge towards the Green Zone."    

me_ga.php?id=39474  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

Baghdad has witnessed, since the early hours of the morning, cuts in its streets, including throughout the capital.  

"Nas" (July 30, 2022) obtained the list of pieces within the city of Baghdad, which included 16 pieces.      

me_ga.php?id=39471

• Thanks 1

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, issues directives to the security forces and the demonstrators

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, issued directives to the security forces and demonstrators.  

The Office of the Commander-in-Chief said in a statement, “Nass” received a copy of it (July 30, 2022), that “Al-Kazemi directed the security forces to protect the demonstrators, and called on the demonstrators to adhere to peace in their movement, not to escalate, and to abide by the directives of the security forces whose goal is to protect them, and protect institutions.” official."  

Al-Kazemi stressed, according to the statement, that "the continuation of the political escalation increases tension in the street and does not serve the public interests."  

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces stressed, according to the statement, "that the security forces have a duty to protect official institutions, and stressed the need to take all legal measures to maintain order."  

Earlier, the Sadrist movement's demonstrators arrived in the Green Zone, which includes the headquarters of the Iraqi government and foreign diplomatic missions.  

Pictures documented by "Nass" lens (July 30, 2022), showed the moment concrete barriers surrounding the parliament building were brought down by a number of demonstrators.    

Our correspondent indicated, "There were injuries among the demonstrators," without knowing more details.    

me_ga.php?id=39482  

me_ga.php?id=39483  

me_ga.php?id=39484  

me_ga.php?id=39485  

Earlier, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Jaber al-Khafaji, commented on the movement's demonstrations in the capital, Baghdad.  

Al-Khafaji said in a blog post followed by "Nass" (July 30, 2022), "Afas al-Zahra takes care of you and supports you, O supporters of reform, father, and this humiliation comes from us."      

me_ga.php?id=39481  

A number of supporters of the Sadrist movement gathered, on Saturday morning, in Tahrir Square in the center of the capital, Baghdad.  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

me_ga.php?id=39471

Injuries among the demonstrators

The latest developments in the events of the Green Zone.. moment by moment

2022.07.30 - 11:48
The latest developments in the events of the Green Zone.. moment by moment

Baghdad - people    

The Sadrist movement's demonstrators arrived, on Saturday, to the Green Zone, which includes the headquarters of the Iraqi government and foreign diplomatic missions.  

Pictures documented by "Nass" lens (July 30, 2022), showed the moment concrete barriers surrounding the parliament building were brought down by a number of demonstrators.  

Our correspondent indicated, "There were injuries among the demonstrators," without knowing more details.  

me_ga.php?id=39482  

me_ga.php?id=39483  

me_ga.php?id=39484  

me_ga.php?id=39485  

Later, the Sadrist movement, at noon, entered the parliament building in the Green Zone.    

Pictures monitored by "Nass" (July 30, 2022), showed a number of demonstrators entering the parliament building, and this is the second time that the Sadrist movement's demonstrators entered the aforementioned building within days, after the demonstrations last Wednesday.    

me_ga.php?id=39487me_ga.php?id=39486me_ga.php?id=39488me_ga.php?id=39489  

Earlier, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Jaber al-Khafaji, commented on the movement's demonstrations in the capital, Baghdad.  

me_ga.php?id=39481  

me_ga.php?id=39474  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

me_ga.php?id=39471  

Later, the Sadrist movement decided to hold an open sit-in inside the Iraqi parliament building in the Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad.  

The Sadrist movement's media said in a statement that "Nass" received a copy of it (July 30, 2022), that "the Sadrist demonstrators announce an open sit-in inside the parliament."    

In turn, Ibrahim al-Jabri, director of the office of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced in a post, in which he said: "The people choose the open sit-in in Parliament, may God protect you."    

me_ga.php?id=39500  

And the Ministry of Health published, earlier, pictures of a number of wounded from the Sadrist movement's demonstrations, who were lying inside Baghdad hospitals.  

The ministry said in a statement received by "Nass" a copy of it (July 30, 2022), that "the Minister of Health, Hani Al-Aqabi, is following up on the work of health institutions and health services provided to the wounded in the demonstrations."      

She added, "Al-Aqabi inspected a number of hospitals next to Baghdad, Al-Rusafa and the Medical City, and directed to provide them with the best health services, and stressed the ministry's efforts to provide the necessary medical services."      

me_ga.php?id=39493  

me_ga.php?id=39492  

me_ga.php?id=39494  

me_ga.php?id=39495  

me_ga.php?id=39497  

me_ga.php?id=39498  

me_ga.php?id=39499  

The Ministry of Health announced, earlier, that it had received 60 different injuries from the demonstrators, who were distributed among three hospitals, stressing that its institutions and staff will continue to be mobilized to aid and treat the wounded.  

A statement of the ministry, of which "Nass" received a copy, (July 30, 2022), stated that "the ministry's institutions in Baghdad have received 60 different injuries so far, as 25 injuries were transferred to Al-Karama Hospital, most of them mild to moderate in severity, and 27 injuries were transferred to Yarmouk Hospital, Six of them were severe injuries, and eight injuries of varying severity were transferred to Sheikh Zayed Hospital.        

The statement stressed that "the Ministry of Health continues to mobilize its institutions and staff to aid and treat the wounded and to provide all necessary health measures."        

Al-Sadr's Minister holds the political blocs responsible for any 'attack on the demonstrators'

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as the "minister" of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, blamed the political blocs for any "attack on demonstrators."  

"We hold the political blocs responsible for any aggression against peaceful demonstrators," Al-Iraqi said in a statement, a copy of which was received by "Nass" (July 30, 2022).  

He added, "The security forces are with reform and reform with them. You stole Iraq's money, so it is enough for you to transgress the pure blood ••."  

Al-Iraqi concluded with the hashtag "#The People_Red Line".  

Earlier, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, issued directives to the security forces and the demonstrators.  

The Office of the Commander-in-Chief said in a statement, “Nass” received a copy of it (July 30, 2022), that “Al-Kazemi directed the security forces to protect the demonstrators, and called on the demonstrators to adhere to peace in their movement, not to escalate, and to abide by the directives of the security forces whose goal is to protect them, and protect institutions.” official."    

Al-Kazemi stressed, according to the statement, that "the continuation of the political escalation increases tension in the street and does not serve the public interests."    

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces stressed, according to the statement, "that the security forces have a duty to protect official institutions, and stressed the need to take all legal measures to maintain order."    

Earlier, the Sadrist movement's demonstrators arrived in the Green Zone, which includes the headquarters of the Iraqi government and foreign diplomatic missions.  

me_ga.php?id=39482  

me_ga.php?id=39483  

me_ga.php?id=39484  

me_ga.php?id=39485  

me_ga.php?id=39481  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

me_ga.php?id=39471

Demonstrators enter the Iraqi parliament building (photos)

Baghdad - people   

On Saturday afternoon, the Sadrist movement's demonstrators entered the Iraqi parliament building in the Green Zone.  

Pictures monitored by "Nass" (July 30, 2022), showed a number of demonstrators entering the parliament building, and this is the second time that the Sadrist movement's demonstrators entered the aforementioned building within days, after the demonstrations last Wednesday.  

me_ga.php?id=39487me_ga.php?id=39486me_ga.php?id=39488me_ga.php?id=39489  

The demonstrators of the Sadrist movement arrived, earlier, to the Green Zone, which includes the headquarters of the Iraqi government and foreign diplomatic missions.  

me_ga.php?id=39482  

me_ga.php?id=39483  

me_ga.php?id=39484  

me_ga.php?id=39485  

me_ga.php?id=39481  

me_ga.php?id=39474  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

me_ga.php?id=39471

Pictures from inside Baghdad hospitals of the wounded in the Sadrist movement's demonstrations

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, the Ministry of Health published pictures of a number of wounded from the Sadrist movement's demonstrations who are lying inside Baghdad hospitals.  

The ministry said in a statement received by "Nass" a copy of it (July 30, 2022), that "the Minister of Health, Hani Al-Aqabi, is following up on the work of health institutions and health services provided to the wounded in the demonstrations."  

She added, "Al-Aqabi inspected a number of hospitals next to Baghdad, Al-Rusafa and the Medical City, and directed to provide them with the best health services, and stressed the ministry's efforts to provide the necessary medical services."  

me_ga.php?id=39499  

me_ga.php?id=39498  

me_ga.php?id=39497  

me_ga.php?id=39495  

me_ga.php?id=39494  

me_ga.php?id=39493  

me_ga.php?id=39492  

The Ministry of Health announced, earlier, that it had received 60 different injuries from the demonstrators, who were distributed among three hospitals, stressing that its institutions and staff will continue to be mobilized to aid and treat the wounded.  

A statement of the ministry, of which "Nass" received a copy, (July 30, 2022), stated that "the ministry's institutions in Baghdad have received 60 different injuries so far, as 25 injuries were transferred to Al-Karama Hospital, most of them mild to moderate in severity, and 27 injuries were transferred to Yarmouk Hospital, Six of them were severe injuries, and eight injuries of varying severity were transferred to Sheikh Zayed Hospital.    

The statement stressed that "the Ministry of Health continues to mobilize its institutions and staff to aid and treat the wounded and to provide all necessary health measures."    

The demonstrators of the Sadrist movement arrived, on Saturday, to the Green Zone, which includes the headquarters of the Iraqi government and foreign diplomatic missions.  

me_ga.php?id=39482  

me_ga.php?id=39483  

me_ga.php?id=39484  

me_ga.php?id=39485  

Later, the Sadrist movement, at noon, entered the parliament building in the Green Zone.    

Pictures monitored by "Nass" (July 30, 2022), showed a number of protesters entering the parliament building, and this is the second time that Sadrist movement's demonstrators entered the aforementioned building within days, after the demonstrations last Wednesday.      

me_ga.php?id=39487  

me_ga.php?id=39486  

me_ga.php?id=39488  

me_ga.php?id=39489  

me_ga.php?id=39481  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39474  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

me_ga.php?id=39471

Sadrist demonstrators announce an open sit-in inside the House of Representatives

Baghdad - people   

The Sadrist movement decided, on Saturday, to hold an open sit-in inside the Iraqi parliament building in the Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad.  

The Sadrist movement's media said in a statement that "Nass" received a copy of it (July 30, 2022), that "the Sadrist demonstrators announce an open sit-in inside the parliament."  

In turn, Ibrahim al-Jabri, director of the office of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced in a post, in which he said: "The people choose the open sit-in in Parliament, may God protect you."  

me_ga.php?id=39500  

The demonstrators of the Sadrist movement arrived, on Saturday, to the Green Zone, which includes the headquarters of the Iraqi government and foreign diplomatic missions.  

me_ga.php?id=39482  

me_ga.php?id=39483  

me_ga.php?id=39484  

me_ga.php?id=39485  

Pictures monitored by "Nass" (July 30, 2022), showed a number of protesters entering the parliament building, and this is the second time that Sadrist movement's demonstrators entered the aforementioned building within days, after the demonstrations last Wednesday.      

me_ga.php?id=39487  

me_ga.php?id=39486  

me_ga.php?id=39488  

me_ga.php?id=39489  

me_ga.php?id=39481  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39474  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

me_ga.php?id=39471

Directive from “Minister Al-Sadr” to the demonstrators: Parliament is the symbol of the people

Baghdad - people   

On Saturday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "Minister of al-Sadr," directed the demonstrators not to "infringe on the headquarters of the judiciary."  

"It is forbidden to attack the headquarters of the judiciary, and to return to the House of Representatives because it is the symbol of the people," said in a post by Al-Iraqi followed by "Nass" (July 30, 2022).  

me_ga.php?id=39502  

The Sadrist movement decided, on Saturday, to hold an open sit-in inside the Iraqi parliament building in the Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad.  

me_ga.php?id=39500  

me_ga.php?id=39482  

me_ga.php?id=39483  

me_ga.php?id=39484  

me_ga.php?id=39485  

me_ga.php?id=39487  

me_ga.php?id=39486  

me_ga.php?id=39488  

me_ga.php?id=39489  

me_ga.php?id=39481  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39474  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

me_ga.php?id=39471

After his entry by the demonstrators, Al-Halbousi issues a package of directives to protect Parliament

Baghdad - people   

On Saturday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi issued a package of directives to the Parliament Protection Forces.

Al-Halbousi called on the demonstrators, in a statement received by "Nass", a copy of it (July 30, 2022), to "preserve the peacefulness of the demonstration," instructing the Parliament's Protection Forces to "not attack or harm the demonstrators, and not to carry weapons inside Parliament," as well as to Directing the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives to be present in the Council and to communicate with the demonstrators.  

Al-Halbousi also directed "the presence of Parliament's health center staff for emergency cases."  

On Saturday, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as "Minister al-Sadr," directed the demonstrators not to "infringe on the headquarters of the judiciary."  

"It is forbidden to attack the headquarters of the judiciary, and to return to the House of Representatives because it is the symbol of the people," said in a post by Al-Iraqi followed by "Nass" (July 30, 2022).    

me_ga.php?id=39502  

me_ga.php?id=39500  

me_ga.php?id=39482  

me_ga.php?id=39483  

me_ga.php?id=39484  

me_ga.php?id=39485  

me_ga.php?id=39487  

me_ga.php?id=39486  

me_ga.php?id=39488  

me_ga.php?id=39489  

me_ga.php?id=39481  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39474  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

me_ga.php?id=39471

The coordination framework calls on its masses to take to the streets: defend the state and its institutions

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, the coordination framework called on its masses to organize peaceful demonstrations "in defense of the state."  

The framework said in a statement received by “Nass” a copy of it, (July 30, 2022), “We are following with great concern the unfortunate events taking place in the capital, Baghdad, during these days, especially the encroachment on constitutional institutions, the storming of the parliament, the threat to attack the judiciary and attacking official headquarters and security services.”  

He added, "While we recommend restraint and the utmost degree of patience and readiness, we call upon the masses of the Iraqi people who believe in the law, the constitution and constitutional legitimacy to demonstrate peacefully in defense of the state, its legitimacy and its institutions, foremost of which is the judicial and legislative authority, and to stand in the face of this dangerous transgression and departure from the law, norms and Sharia, as we hold the political authorities Those who stand behind this escalation and transgression against the state and its institutions, we hold them fully responsible for what civil peace may be exposed to as a result of these acts in violation of the law,” adding, “The state, its legitimacy, its constitutional institutions, and civil peace are a red line on all Iraqis to prepare to defend it in all possible peaceful ways.”  

me_ga.php?id=39500  

me_ga.php?id=39482  

me_ga.php?id=39483  

me_ga.php?id=39484  

me_ga.php?id=39485  

me_ga.php?id=39487  

me_ga.php?id=39486  

me_ga.php?id=39488  

me_ga.php?id=39489  

me_ga.php?id=39481  

me_ga.php?id=39477  

me_ga.php?id=39474  

me_ga.php?id=39473  

me_ga.php?id=39476  

me_ga.php?id=39475  

me_ga.php?id=39471  

• Time: 07/30/2022 14:19:26
  •  
  • Reading: 676 times
Al-Halbousi calls on the demonstrators to maintain a peaceful demonstration

{Political: Al-Furat News} Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi called today, Saturday, for the demonstrators to maintain a peaceful demonstration.

Al-Halbousi directed, in a statement received by Al-Furat News, "Parliament Protection Forces not to attack or harm the demonstrators, and not to carry weapons inside Parliament."

Al-Halbousi also directed "the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives to be present in the parliament and communicate with the demonstrators."

He also directed "the presence of Parliament's health center staff for emergency cases."

Mustafa Al Marsoumi

Al-Kazemi calls on the demonstrators to adhere to peacefulness and non-escalation

{Political: Al-Furat News} The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, called on the demonstrators to adhere to peace and not to escalate.

In a statement, Al-Furat News received a copy of it, Al-Kazemi directed, "The security forces protect the demonstrators, and called on the demonstrators to adhere to peacefulness in their movement, not to escalate, and to abide by the directives of the security forces whose goal is to protect them, and to protect official institutions."

The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces stressed that "the continuation of the political escalation increases tension in the street and does not serve the public interests."

He stressed that "the security forces have a duty to protect official institutions, and stressed the need to take all legal measures to maintain order."

Mustafa Al Marsoumi

The coordination framework rejects the threat of the judiciary and calls for a peaceful demonstration that defends the state and its legitimacy

{Political: Al Furat News} The coordination framework refused, today, Saturday, to storm the parliament building and threaten the judiciary, calling at the same time for a peaceful demonstration that defends the state and its legitimacy.

Al-Attar said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it: "We are following with great concern the unfortunate events taking place in the capital, Baghdad, during these days, especially the encroachment on constitutional institutions, storming the parliament, threatening to attack the judiciary and attacking official headquarters and security services."

He added: "While we recommend restraint and the utmost degree of patience and readiness, we call upon the masses of the Iraqi people who believe in the law, the constitution and constitutional legitimacy to demonstrate peacefully in defense of the state, its legitimacy and its institutions, foremost of which is the judicial and legislative authority, and to stand in the face of this dangerous transgression and departure from the law, customs and Sharia."

He continued: "We also hold the political parties behind this escalation and transgression against the state and its institutions, we hold them fully responsible for what civil peace may be exposed to as a result of these illegal acts."

The framework concluded its statement by saying: "The state, its legitimacy, its constitutional institutions, and civil peace are a red line on all Iraqis, ready to defend it in all possible peaceful ways."

Mustafa Al Marsoumi

2022-07-30 09:25

Shafaq News / The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri called today, Saturday, for the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement to adopt the "calm, restraint and deliberation" approach, indicating that what happened currently takes place within the limits of democratic practice, calling for "mutual" concessions.

2022-07-30 07:18

Shafaq News/ A close associate of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Musleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, called on Saturday, the Sadrist movement's demonstrators to withdraw from the building of the Supreme Judicial Council and return to the House of Representatives.

"It is forbidden to attack the headquarters of the judiciary, and to return to the parliament because it is the symbol of the people," Al-Iraqi said in a tweet, followed by Shafak News.

The demonstrators of the Sadrist movement had surrounded the Supreme Judicial Council in the Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad, earlier today.

Shafaq News Agency's reporter said that the Sadrist movement's demonstrators went to the building of the Supreme Judicial Council and surrounded it, while the security forces in charge of protecting the building were trying to prevent them from storming it.

He was close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, nicknamed "Minister al-Sadr", tweeted earlier today, and Shafaq News Agency followed him, saying, "If you want to convey your voice (to the Iraqi judiciary), we do not accept their infringement, the integrity of the judiciary is our demand, the independence of the judiciary." Our demand."

This morning, a massive demonstration of the Sadrist movement began in Tahrir Square in the center of the capital, Baghdad, and the demonstrators headed to the Green Zone, whose walls they managed to storm, to reach the House of Representatives, which they entered again after they stormed it last Wednesday, for their rejection of the candidate of the coordination framework for prime minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.

2022-07-30 07:53

Shafaq News/ Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, known as Minister Muqtada al-Sadr, responded on Saturday, to the coordination framework's call for his masses to demonstrate against al-Sadr's protests.

Shadow of Al-Sadr, known as Al-Iraqi, mentioned in a tweet seen by Shafak News Agency; It is the bombing of marches that breaks the prestige of the state, and it is not the protection of institutions from corruption that breaks the prestige of the state. 

He added that "the destabilization of sectarian security in Kurdistan and Anbar broke the prestige of the state."

And (Qasim Musleh) is not far from you, and the leaks are not far from you.

Al-Iraqi warned the framework, saying, "Beware of calling to destabilize civil peace, as you did in your sit-ins against (the current rigged elections), as you claim."

The coordination framework, which includes Shiite forces, except for the Sadrist movement, earlier on Saturday, called on its masses to demonstrate against the Sadrist movement's protests.

The framework was mentioned in a statement received by Shafak News Agency; "We are following with great concern the unfortunate events taking place in the capital, Baghdad, during these days, especially the encroachment on constitutional institutions, the storming of the parliament, the threat to attack the judiciary, and attacking official headquarters and security services."

This morning, a massive demonstration of the Sadrist movement began in Tahrir Square in the center of the capital, Baghdad, and the demonstrators headed to the Green Zone, whose walls they managed to storm, to reach the House of Representatives, which they entered again after they stormed it last Wednesday, for their rejection of the candidate of the coordination framework for prime minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.

2022-07-30 07:21

Shafaq News/ Today, Saturday, the Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, directed the protection of the Council not to carry weapons and its employees to communicate with the demonstrators.

Al-Halbousi said, in a statement received by Shafak News Agency, that he calls on the demonstrators to maintain the peacefulness of the demonstration.

He added that he directed the parliament's protection forces not to attack or harm the demonstrators, and not to carry weapons inside parliament, as well as directing the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives to be present in the parliament and communicate with the demonstrators.

Al-Halbousi also directed, according to the statement, the presence of the parliament’s health center staff; for emergency situations.

2022-07-30 08:03

Shafaq News/ A prominent leader in the coordination framework, which brings together the Shiite forces with the exception of the Sadrist movement, revealed on Saturday the position of the unified framework on the Sadrists' demonstration, stressing that the leader of the movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, is responsible for the escalation and "bloodshed".

The leader told Shafaq News Agency, "The statement issued a while ago by the coordination framework regarding the demonstration of al-Sadr's supporters and their storming of the Green Zone and the parliament building, was issued with the agreement of all the leaders of the framework."

He added that "the leaders of the framework sent messages to the religious authority in Najaf in order to push the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to stop these behaviors that burn everything and bring down the state and its prestige, and they demanded the reference to intervene so that no blood would fall."

He pointed out that "the leaders of the framework carried al-Sadr the burden of blood if it was asked," adding that "the framework's position on al-Sadr is calm and dialogue with him, and this is also the position of the commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Ismail Qaani, in his last meeting with the framework."

And regarding the demonstration called for by the framework, the leader explained that "the demonstration will be outside the Green Zone, but the location has not been determined yet, and it will start today, but the date has not been set yet."

And regarding the framework's candidate for prime minister, the leader stressed, "All the framework forces are committed to Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani and do not succumb to the creative chaos used by Al-Sadr."

Earlier today, the coordinating framework, which includes Shiite forces, except for the Sadrist movement, called on its masses to demonstrate against the Sadrist movement's protests.

The framework was mentioned in a statement received by Shafak News Agency; "We are following with great concern the unfortunate events taking place in the capital, Baghdad, during these days, especially the encroachment on constitutional institutions, the storming of the parliament, the threat to attack the judicial authority, and attacking official headquarters and security services."

The statement continued, "While we recommend restraint and the utmost degree of patience and readiness, we call upon the masses of the Iraqi people who believe in the law, the constitution and constitutional legitimacy to demonstrate peacefully in defense of the state, its legitimacy and its institutions, foremost of which is the judicial and legislative authority, and to stand in the face of this dangerous transgression and departure from the law, customs and Sharia."

2022-07-30 08:25

Shafaq News/ The prominent leader of the Sadrist movement, Hazem al-Araji, responded on Saturday to a statement by the coordination framework regarding holding the movement's leader Muqtada al-Sadr responsible for dragging the street into an armed confrontation and bloodshed.

"The framework will bear the blood of Iraqis that was spilled today," Al-Araji said in a tweet followed by Shafak News Agency.

In turn, a close associate of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, nicknamed "Minister of the Leader", tweeted, and Shafak News Agency followed him, saying, "As long as we let the United Nations presence in Iraq not be shy, and today we hope that it will not be negative."

"Therefore, we ask the United Nations to support the people in order to end their suffering from corruption, which has eaten green and dry, as they say," he added.

A prominent leader in the coordination framework, which brings together the Shiite forces with the exception of the Sadrist movement, revealed to Shafaq News Agency, earlier today, the position of the unified framework on the Sadrists' demonstration, stressing that the leader of the movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, is responsible for the escalation and "bloodshed".

The leader told Shafaq News Agency, "The statement issued a while ago by the coordination framework regarding the demonstration of al-Sadr's supporters and their storming of the Green Zone and the parliament building, was issued with the agreement of all the leaders of the framework."

He added that "the leaders of the framework carried al-Sadr the burden of blood if it was asked," adding that "the framework's position on al-Sadr is calm and dialogue with him, and this is also the position of the commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Ismail Qaani, in his last meeting with the framework."

Earlier today, the coordinating framework, which includes Shiite forces, except for the Sadrist movement, called on its masses to demonstrate against the Sadrist movement's protests.

%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

Earth News/ The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, called today, Saturday, for the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement to calm down, prefer the method of dialogue and understanding, and start preparing peaceful solutions that meet political demands on the basis of understanding, mutual concessions and respect for the constitution and the law.

Al-Amiri said in a statement received by Earth News: “To all dear brothers, partners of the country in the coordinating framework and the Sadrist movement, and everyone who is concerned with the lives of Iraq and Iraqis, I invite you all to adopt the approach of calm, restraint and deliberation, and prefer the method of dialogue and constructive understanding in order to overcome differences, which are important It was solvable and dismantled quietly and away from emotions.”

He added, "Everything that has happened so far revolves within the limits of democratic practice, but our patient people are looking with fear and caution at what the current situation may lead to of sedition, and what the chaos may cause in terms of bloodshed, God forbid, and thus the wishes of the enemies of Iraq who are waiting in the circles will be fulfilled. I call on all the brothers concerned with this crisis to start preparing peaceful solutions that meet political demands on the basis of understanding, mutual concessions and respect for the constitution and the law.

Al-Amiri added, "Iraq is in an unenviable situation, and we must all spare it more problems, suffering and futile waiting. I pray to God to grant everyone success in what he loves and is pleased with."

• Haha 1