Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT ** Friday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:05 AM CDT - 7/29/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mark The big news is from Kazemi. And his announcement that the new rate is coming. He assured the people they heard their voices and a new rate is coming. Kazemi was very specific that we would not see a recent rate…that it would be an older rate…and they would go back to being a premier currency in their area. I am still being told they are in a mad scramble to finish seating the government over the weekend. They will be working over the weekend to get one sat. I am feeling pretty confident this time that we will see some massive movement over the next few days. That Kazemi announcement is huge...:twothumbs: This is great news if true, but where did he see or hear the Kazimi announcement. I couldn't find it anywhere in Iraqi news, so take it with a grain of salt...! RON 

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Listen at 7:00 mark. The BRICS have created their own reserve currency backed by gold and other precious metals! This also sounds like Basel III compliance that has been talked about on this site for years.

Ok, I know it's not IQD news but zoom out for a second. This marks the collapse of the petrodollar as world reserve. The US sanctioned Russia out of using SWIFT, now they have their own world bank equivalent, messaging and settlement system as well as a reserve currency. When the dollar crashes, Iraq will depeg out of survival, and trade oil and goods in dinar or gold or maybe crypto but not the dollar. I think it will not be exactly a rate change but be more compared to SDR than the dollar and allowed to float. Just a crazy theory from some rube in east Texas. 😜 seriously though, the dollar death knell is here, and with it the dinar will increase greatly on its own. And the take down of Maliki only helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Bruce the Goose says...

the new rate is out in Iraq.  He can't tell us what the new rate is but says it's trading at where Dr Shabibi said it could support, back in 2012 & the rate is still rising.  In other words at $15 & trading higher & upward.

He has the 1-800 numbers but can't release it at this time & still remains gagged...

Yet, he & other Gurus offers no evidence or proof to support their claims.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

Added @ 9:55 AM CDT:

*** Nader From The Mid East  About the dinar, when I told you it changed, yes it did change.  It changed on their part, on the offices, on the banks. They didn't stop work with it. Once they Sit the government - one or two weeks later things will change. The price..?  I don' know. It can be 1200. It can be 1150. It can be 1 to 1. It can be $0.60 to 1. Nobody knows what's the rate. :confused2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/29/2022 at 9:42 AM, yogaman said:

Listen at 7:00 mark. (Clayton Morris) The BRICS have created their own reserve currency backed by gold and other precious metals! This also sounds like Basel III compliance that has been talked about on this site for years. 

Clayton Morris was being censored so he started redacted.inc to present accurate news of current events. Here's his statement: We're being censored, and it's more important than ever to have a home away from these big tech oligarchs. That's why we built https://redacted.inc Please come on over and sign up for FREE, so we always have a way to stay in touch. It's a great source of actual factual news and situations - especially the Ukranian conflict. RON 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Nader From The Mid East  About the dinar, when I told you it changed, yes it did change.  It changed on their part, on the offices, on the banks. They didn't stop work with it. Once they Sit the government - one or two weeks later things will change. The price..?  I don' know. It can be 1200. It can be 1150. It can be 1 to 1. It can be $0.60 to 1. Nobody knows what's the rate. 

Hey nader. How did you know the rate changed on the bank? It is still 1,460 on the CBI site. Whom did you get that info from? Frankie? Or pimps?