Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions - 4:00 PM CDT - 7/28/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Militiaman  I'm a little bit numb. I pinched myself a couple time because at this stage of the game it may not be terribly surprising but this is surprising because it's actually here. We're seeing the results of all the things we've been talking about come to fruition. Things that we never even thought of are happening...it's time to give them what they need and show them a new exchange rate...:twothumbs:

*** Petra  This is great news [Kazemi announcing to citizens a new exchange rate is coming]. I don't know how to respond. It's exciting.  It's good. It's something we've all been waiting for for quite some time...:twothumbs:

*** Pimpy  I had a feeling this was coming in this direction...A revolution is when the people rise up against the government.  A civil war is when the country is divided in half - it's people - and they don't agree on the same thing... [they] decide to duke it out but you use guns...it looks like a revolution might be starting over there in Iraq. :confused2:

*** Samson  Article: "After his supporters stormed parliament, Muqtada al-Sadr: Your message has arrived and you have terrified the corrupt:twothumbs:

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground reportFIREFLY:  All hell has broken loose here in the green zone because who they're trying to name as a prime minister...Kazemi did come on and say after the protesters stormed that the 1190 to 1460 was wrong and he said...the rate has been changed. :twothumbs: But we don't know what it's been changed to or what or when can see this. They have been working on it they tell us for a long time. They say it's coming..[Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Frank26   Frank: ...Kazemi decided to tell you the truth today that there is a change in your exchange rate.  That you are going to be receiving new small category notes very soon.  It was his desperate way to calm you down...these are exciting days for your country...[Post 2 of 2] :twothumbs:

*** Sandy Ingram  Iraqi protesters broke into the parliament denouncing the nomination of the new Iraqi prime minister on Wednesday.  Al-Sadr told protesters at the parliament building that their message had been received and that they should return home. :salute:

*** Nader From The Mid East  The Iraqi dinar has been changed in banks. They didn't launch it yet. They're gonna launch it soon I hope.  They've been working on it. Kazemi come out this morning and says whomever made the decision to change the dinar exchange rate from 1190 to 1460 is wrong and now he's gonna change it. How much?  I don't know.  I have no idea how much.  But I know it has been changed.  That's what he said in the video..! :twothumbs: 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

I am starting to believe that there may be some truth in what is written because, we have been reading opinions for the past 14 years and never had as positive a possibility as now!  So, I think this thing is going to happen if......Sadr wants it to happen and if Iran wants it to happen, because Sadr is the Shia Iranian connection.  Just sayin  

• Upvote 6

Added @ 5:55 PM CDT:

*** Jeff ...The dinar has not changed.  It remains...1460.  That's where it's remained since it was devalued in December 20, 2020.  No change has occurred.  It remains the same...the banks have to price everything off of the CBI.  The CBI is the mother source in this.  This is where everything starts against the currency...the rate has not changed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Militiaman  I'm a little bit numb. I pinched myself a couple time because at this stage of the game it may not be terribly surprising but this is surprising because it's actually here. We're seeing the results of all the things we've been talking about come to fruition. Things that we never even thought of are happening...it's time to give them what they need and show them a new exchange rate...:twothumbs:

Everybody keeps on saying we are here.  It's done.  There is a new exchange rate.  Where?  What's the new rate.  I'm just not seeing it.

• Pow! 5

Well per Kaperooni the IMF set the rate in 2013 and that it would be a lop and gradual increase in rates overtime. So if this was set in 2013 none of this can happen like they say today. I have to laugh here because this is the first time I heard this so my question is.why does Kaperoooni tell this now if known since 2013 and then makes all those other statements that are all over the place since 2013?

This person must be one real piece of work.
Some of what was stated today sounds more truthful to some extent. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Bob said:

I am starting to believe that there may be some truth in what is written because, we have been reading opinions for the past 14 years and never had as positive a possibility as now!  So, I think this thing is going to happen if......Sadr wants it to happen and if Iran wants it to happen, because Sadr is the Shia Iranian connection.  Just sayin  

There have been NUMEROUS times in the past where we were told "IT'S DONE" and every time there were no change. This just seems to me like all of those other times....... in other words, don't get too excited until you see it in Adam's text. Just sayin' !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

It's nice to hear from different vantage points. Exciting times imo, but still stay grounded. Personally, I think it's a big deal for this investment if Maliki gets "neutered" in whatever form. Everyone hang in there! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, MommaMia said:

Well per Kaperooni the IMF set the rate in 2013 and that it would be a lop and gradual increase in rates overtime. So if this was set in 2013 none of this can happen like they say today. I have to laugh here because this is the first time I heard this so my question is.why does Kaperoooni tell this now if known since 2013 and then makes all those other statements that are all over the place since 2013?

This person must be one real piece of work.
Some of what was stated today sounds more truthful to some extent. 

Don’t waste your time commenting on Craperoni.  He’s a negative thinking Donny Downer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, goldwinger57 said:

Adam who we haven't heard from him in months he's probably living in the Bahamas off of all the money he took off of this sight

If Adam is living in the Bahamas, I hardly believe it would be from any money from this site! Now, If Adam  was living there, it would be from the money, he's made off Bitcoin! I can tell you this, he gave everyone, that has come on Dinar Vets, free advice, on how to make a bunch of money off bitcoin! He was way ahead of the curve! I just wished, I would have been in a position to follow Adam's advice!  In fact, I wished I had the money I invested in the dinar, into Bitcoin. Especially when Adam said to get into Bitcoin! I know this, from 2020 in hinsite!  If I would have bought back into Bitcoin, when Adam said to, I would NOT give a Rat$a$$ if I ever heard the words Iraqi Dinar!! JMHO 🤠

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

15 hours ago, goldwinger57 said:

Adam who we haven't heard from him in months he's probably living in the Bahamas off of all the money he took off of this sight

It his site, and from the looks of it Adam never made a dime from you. So your enjoying the free ride, but your the one making uncalled accusation. Which are from reality. I had to take a break due to Family issue, and then I had more Family Issue, which I didn't take a break from, just to stay busy and keep my mind off the subject. This has been a long ride for me and much longer ride for others and Adam. Sometimes folks need to step away and take a Break, and take care of what is really Important...that money can't buy...

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6