Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - 7/27/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Breitling  Question: 'If they turn the dinar digital is there a chance there won't be an exchange process and we'll be blocked out of the opportunity?'  It doesn't work that way.  Iraq is not going to get rid of their paper currency...for Iraq to say they're going to have a very small portion of their currency to go digital that means they would be trading on the international platforms...That's very very good news for us.  That's why those article are coming out.

*** Clare   Article: "Detailed statement..Finance announces 25 achievements in implementing the white paper"  VERY IMPRESSIVE! IRAQ SURE HAS COME A LONG WAY WITH THE RIGHT PM ...AND THAT IS KAZEMI! IMO...

:easyrider:Now for one that WAY OUT THERE: :drunk:

*** Mark  We are going to need to be calm…things are happening…this may take a few days to roll out to you and I…In iraq I don’t think they meant for things to move forward like this….  I don’t think they expected people to be this excited about the changes...to storm palaces and parliament...These are not upset folks…they are partying and laughing and dancing…very excited…in all the parliament, CBI, government buildings…It has turned into quite an event in Iraq...[post 1 of 2]

*** Mark  Iraq did not expect it to leak the way it did. To roll out of country the way it did. My guess is this will force things to happen quickly now guys. We are hearing very positive things…give it a few days to roll out.  Buckle up…I am told it could take a few days before we get our changes in value…or redemptions...We do not know how long it will take to play out right now…but, that it is playing out now should have you excited. I was told it could take up to 10 days to get to our level…worse case…but I expect it much sooner. [post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Breitling  Question: 'If they turn the dinar digital is there a chance there won't be an exchange process and we'll be blocked out of the opportunity?'  It doesn't work that way.  Iraq is not going to get rid of their paper currency...for Iraq to say they're going to have a very small portion of their currency to go digital that means they would be trading on the international platforms...That's very very good news for us.  That's why those article are coming out.

*** Clare   Article: "Detailed statement..Finance announces 25 achievements in implementing the white paper"  VERY IMPRESSIVE! IRAQ SURE HAS COME A LONG WAY WITH THE RIGHT PM ...AND THAT IS KAZEMI! IMO...

:easyrider:Now for one that WAY OUT THERE: :drunk:

*** Mark  We are going to need to be calm…things are happening…this may take a few days to roll out to you and I…In iraq I don’t think they meant for things to move forward like this….  I don’t think they expected people to be this excited about the changes...to storm palaces and parliament...These are not upset folks…they are partying and laughing and dancing…very excited…in all the parliament, CBI, government buildings…It has turned into quite an event in Iraq...[post 1 of 2]

*** Mark  Iraq did not expect it to leak the way it did. To roll out of country the way it did. My guess is this will force things to happen quickly now guys. We are hearing very positive things…give it a few days to roll out.  Buckle up…I am told it could take a few days before we get our changes in value…or redemptions...We do not know how long it will take to play out right now…but, that it is playing out now should have you excited. I was told it could take up to 10 days to get to our level…worse case…but I expect it much sooner. [post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

I kinda' think that in ten.... or 15..... or a bunch of days, Mark will be saying these saame things again. It is that never ending "SOON" that just won't go away !!!! JMHO

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mark  These are not upset folks…they are partying and laughing and dancing…very excited…in all the parliament, CBI, government buildings…It has turned into quite an event in Iraq...

Hey Mark. How did you know they are partying? Did they invite you to the party or Did you fly to iraq to attend their party too?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Hey Mark. How did you know they are partying? Did they invite you to the party or Did you fly to iraq to attend their party too?

Right........They're partying with bozo Malarki walking around the green zone with His machine gun.

42 minutes ago, HowieC said:

Right........They're partying with bozo Malarki walking around the green zone with His machine gun.

Yep. And malarky is having a bachelor party too and invite expensive call girls with big boobs to dance around him and sit on his lap and licking up ( not on his bald head ) and down.

• Haha 1