Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

chat logs

RAGARCIA62

My opinion is Adam would only report IQD/revaluation/reinstatement information when credible information is available.

Same Ole Same Ole is, in my opinion, insufficient reason to report Same Ole Same Ole on a regular basis.

Period.

One should be capable of reading the same News Articles posted prolifically here at DinarVets to formulate THEIR OWN ideas about what is going on with THEE Bicraqi Iraqi AND Insanians.

My support requests have always been answered in a timely fashion and sometimes by Adam.

I, for one, REALLY appreciate all Adam and associated affiliates have done and are doing for paid service participants while I have NO indication of lack of fulfillment of previously established commitments to paid participants post event.

Further, just because there is nothing to report or nothing to do does NOT imply absence AND/OR lack of due diligence.

Patience Grasshoppahz..........................

Go Moola Nova!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 4

On 7/28/2022 at 1:26 PM, Synopsis said:

My opinion is Adam would only report IQD/revaluation/reinstatement information when credible information is available.

Same Ole Same Ole is, in my opinion, insufficient reason to report Same Ole Same Ole on a regular basis.

Period.

One should be capable of reading the same News Articles posted prolifically here at DinarVets to formulate THEIR OWN ideas about what is going on with THEE Bicraqi Iraqi AND Insanians.

My support system" rel="">support requests have always been answered in a timely fashion and sometimes by Adam.

I, for one, REALLY appreciate all Adam and associated affiliates have done and are doing for paid service participants while I have NO indication of lack of fulfillment of previously established commitments to paid participants post event.

Further, just because there is nothing to report or nothing to do does NOT imply absence AND/OR lack of due diligence.

Go Moola Nova!!!

Glad to see you posting Again, Partner

• Pow! 2

On 7/28/2022 at 2:26 PM, Synopsis said:

Period.

My support system" rel="">support requests have always been answered in a timely fashion and sometimes by Adam.

Go Moola Nova!!!

Agreed, Synopsis, but it is nice to have Adam's input occasionally, just to get his feelings on any (if there IS any) happenings in that screwed up country of Iraq.

We are so used to him showing up on the Chat thread that it is easy to miss him on any other spots. Most , or many, of us don't check all of the sections of DV,  so we don't find his occasional post.  I know, "Check his name"..... But this octogenerian can't always remember to do that all of the time. (lol)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, yendor said:

Agreed, Synopsis, but it is nice to have Adam's input occasionally, just to get his feelings on any (if there IS any) happenings in that screwed up country of Iraq.

We are so used to him showing up on the Chat thread that it is easy to miss him on any other spots. Most , or many, of us don't check all of the sections of DV,  so we don't find his occasional post.  I know, "Check his name"..... But this octogenerian can't always remember to do that all of the time. (lol)

Yeah, I hear you, Yendor!

Adam doesn't have any control over THEE Bicraqi Iraqi or Insanians for THAT matter.

Or the ReValuation/ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

However, an OUTSTANDING service provider.

We all get frustrated when it takes longer than we want for something we believe will and should happen to end up happening.

We waited THIS long.

So, we wait.

Patiently.

Expectant.

Informed. Engaged. Prepared.

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1