Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 10:40 PM CDT - 7/26/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Walkingstick  The CBI is now starting to roll out the newer ATMs inside of Iraq.  Once they are online...they will be activated in the international status...with the Visa and MasterCard and ration cards...presented to the citizens of Iraq...the Visa and MasterCard equal an activation of the ATM machines and it means a new rate is included in it.

** Mark ...in Iraq – tomorrow they are calling for a vote on the Food Security Law. I am being told they agreed on increases in payments to the Kurdish region…and they will move forward with that vote on Wednesday. I was told to watch things heat up in Iraq on the 8th in both the government side and the food security vote side. So I am excited about seeing it trending in their news over there right now.

** Godlover  Wed is their last chance to vote on the FSL, with their recess beginning on the following Thursday. [Q? : Will they extend their session?This seems pointless to me. Why extend their working session when they are not even doing their job in the first place...To postpone until they return after recess, would be another crime to their citizens. Seems to be in our & their best interest, to pass it by this Wed.

** Tivon  [Q? : Do you all know the importance and implications as to how vital the oil contracts moving from Kurdistan to Baghdad is to the HCL/Oil & Gas which is the backbone to the "Purchasing Power" the citizens have been asking for? What did we all state so many times as to how "Citizens Entitlements" is included in the Food Security Law?To be honest with you I would not be surprised if a rate came out next week. This FSL is the real deal people.

** BobTheTaxMan  Because our estate [taxes] situation is considered a fluid minefield.  It's not like ordinary income - you know we cash in our IQD, we pay taxes on it.  Fine.  Hunky dory. - But...this...estate tax...is the monster hiding in the closet...If the RV is 1 to 1 then the first thing to consider is how much IQD you've got on hand...Right now if you have less than 12 million IQD there isn't an immediate threat because the cap...is if you're married, that's 24 [Million]...[Post 1 of 2]..[NOTE: At the appropriate time consult your tax professionals to determine the best tax strategy for your unique situation.]

** BobTheTaxMan  If you have more than that then you need to consider some plans to reduce that taxable estate.  If the RV is more than 1 to 1 then you still have an estate problem depending upon the new value If you've got less than 5 million IQD then there's not much to worry about.  If you've got more than 5 million then some planning needs to be put in play...[Post 2 of 2]..[NOTE: At the appropriate time consult your tax professionals to determine the best tax strategy for your unique situation.]

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

** Walkingstick  The CBI is now starting to roll out the newer ATMs inside of Iraq.  Once they are online...they will be activated in the international status...with the Visa and MasterCard and ration cards...presented to the citizens of Iraq...the Visa and MasterCard equal an activation of the ATM machines and it means a new rate is included in it.

** Mark ...in Iraq – tomorrow they are calling for a vote on the Food Security Law. I am being told they agreed on increases in payments to the Kurdish region…and they will move forward with that vote on Wednesday. I was told to watch things heat up in Iraq on the 8th in both the government side and the food security vote side. So I am excited about seeing it trending in their news over there right now.

** Godlover  Wed is their last chance to vote on the FSL, with their recess beginning on the following Thursday. [Q? : Will they extend their session?This seems pointless to me. Why extend their working session when they are not even doing their job in the first place...To postpone until they return after recess, would be another crime to their citizens. Seems to be in our & their best interest, to pass it by this Wed.

** Tivon  [Q? : Do you all know the importance and implications as to how vital the oil contracts moving from Kurdistan to Baghdad is to the HCL/Oil & Gas which is the backbone to the "Purchasing Power" the citizens have been asking for? What did we all state so many times as to how "Citizens Entitlements" is included in the Food Security Law?To be honest with you I would not be surprised if a rate came out next week. This FSL is the real deal people.

** BobTheTaxMan  Because our estate [taxes] situation is considered a fluid minefield.  It's not like ordinary income - you know we cash in our IQD, we pay taxes on it.  Fine.  Hunky dory. - But...this...estate tax...is the monster hiding in the closet...If the RV is 1 to 1 then the first thing to consider is how much IQD you've got on hand...Right now if you have less than 12 million IQD there isn't an immediate threat because the cap...is if you're married, that's 24 [Million]...[Post 1 of 2]..[NOTE: At the appropriate time consult your tax professionals to determine the best tax strategy for your unique situation.]

** BobTheTaxMan  If you have more than that then you need to consider some plans to reduce that taxable estate.  If the RV is more than 1 to 1 then you still have an estate problem depending upon the new value If you've got less than 5 million IQD then there's not much to worry about.  If you've got more than 5 million then some planning needs to be put in play...[Post 2 of 2]..[NOTE: At the appropriate time consult your tax professionals to determine the best tax strategy for your unique situation.]

Thanks Bob for the Tax advice, I don’t think we will have much of a tax problem this year holding a currency that is worth less than a 1/4 of a penny! ATM machines break and have to be replaced! That is all that is going on with The ATM’s in Iraq! Routine maintenance! We are looking at basically 6 months and counting for our next window of opportunity! 1/1/23 ! I’m counting the days 153 till we can get rid of these criminal DemoRats that are in Washington D C! I hope everyone is enjoying their  voter fraud scheme, that was perpetrated on us in 2020! $5.00 gas and $5.50 diesel fuel! Meat prices this fall are going to knock your socks off! Maybe we can start ranching rats . How about a good ole rat steak with a half of baked potatoes! Go Brandon!! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

15 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

this is utter bs...no proof or articles to suggest so....they do have warka bank still under control and this has over 300 ATMS largest in Iraq and this was 10 years ago....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Yikes. I want to throw up. What about something a little better to increase appetite, like cockroaches stew with a spaghetti.

Alright now your thinking, a whole new restaurant menu! We can open up an old west Bistro, here in the Stockyards! I know all of our new California transplants will want to dine there! After a hard day of building electric cars! This is a great idea to take care of the hipsters and the wanna be seen! Go RV!! We need business capital! JMHO 🤠

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Alright now your thinking, a whole new restaurant menu! We can open up an old west Bistro, here in the Stockyards! I know all of our new California transplants will want to dine there! After a hard day of building electric cars! This is a great idea to take care of the hipsters and the wanna be seen! Go RV!! We need business capital! JMHO 🤠

Thanks a lot Artitech! 😮  I LOVE Fort Worth, and that is at the top of my list of places to visit/re-visit. Have to make sure I just go back to  Riscky's!  🙂  

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Are you trying to open the restaurant with bizzare and weird foods? I think that's a good idea. However, Have you ever tried it before? May be we will have a business capital after this baby pops one day.

• Pow! 1

• 1 month later...

I know it is not just me. I have emailed many email addresses and called many different numbers. Proactively trying to find out what is going on.

I just submitted a complaint with the International Monetary Fund in regards to the crooks that stole our money.

Don't know what else to do. Pissed off about more than 30mil IQD stolen.

We should take legal action.

Being an IT guru, it is very apparent that we are being blocked. Either by Iraq and/or our gov.

Say something. Lets get something done about this. Justice....It's a sin to be a thief. in the name of ahluh

• Thanks 2

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** MilitiaMan  The CBI is ready as they will ever be to change the exchange rate. They have told us that the starting point for the Iraq Banking sector for Europe will be in France. Not the exclusive point but the starting point...Halabousi, Saleh and Kahdimi...[If] they tell us that they have the three in power and are to stay, then the CBI will likely finish the game within nano seconds around the world out of Europe. TIming... Exposure... Activation... All are about to show the world Iraq is back..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, shamalamma said:

I just submitted a complaint with the International Monetary Fund in regards to the crooks that stole our money.

Don't know what else to do. Pissed off about more than 30mil IQD stolen.

How did it happen actually? Who stole your 30mil IQD? Did you keep your 30mil IQD in the Warka Bank and then all of sudden your 30mil IQD in your account were gone/ stolen? And then you assumed the Warka Bank was a thief who stole your 30mil IQD just like that? After that you complained to the IMF about your 30mil IQD that was stolen?

• Confused 1

On 6/8/2022 at 12:15 AM, ronscarpa said:

The Gurus have been saying for the past ten years, the new ATMs were out & loaded with the newer lower denoms.

They probably will be saying it for the next ten years.

• Pow! 2

On 6/8/2022 at 8:33 AM, Artitech said:

Gee you seem so negative. Only been on the site a couple years and the vast majority of your posts are negative. 

Lighten up, enjoy the ride.

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1