Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Currency Reset

screwball

On 8/8/2022 at 12:04 AM, ronscarpa said:

Thanks screwball for another excellent article. As mentioned above, the Biden admin is driving others away from the USD, IMHO, and is a portent of what is coming ..!  And his admin is doing nothing to woo back potential countries thinking of joining BRICS... :salute:Ron 

Perhaps "Another BRIC in the Wall"....😮

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/11/chinese-president-xi-jinping-to-visit-saudi-arabia-next-week

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

I could be wrong, but my understanding was the only time Iraq could RV their currency was in January of the year in question! What month did they do this last devaluation? I don’t remember? Thanks in advance! 🤠

In the words of our leader Adam, "They can RV any time, any day."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I own ,

BRICS GOLDINDIA

BRICSINDIA

BRICSCHINA

BRICSRUSSIA

BRICSGOLD

BRICSSX

BRICSGOLDCN

BRICSGOLD RUSSIA

BRICS GOLDSA

BRICS AFRICA

BRICSUSA

BRICSSILVER

A BUNCH OF........ALL MOST OF THEM AT 0.0000001

• Upvote 2

Want to talk about indus....

indusxipay

indusxruble

indusxrp

indusuk

indusxlm

indusxlm

indusxgo

indusxaglo

indusxswiss

indusxchina

indusxca

indusxindia

indusxqnt

indusxfrance

indusxctgx

indus gold

indusgold...different one

indusxdutch

Got All of them on Stellar Decentralized Exchange Assets

once again .0000001

8 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I heard Dec 13th is the day for the United States. I saw it twice on tik tok today. Supposed to be connected to one of 83 executive orders Biden signed. I'll look for e.o number and post a link next time I see it

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2022/07/08/2022-14588/ensuring-responsible-development-of-digital-assets-request-for-comment

I believe this is the executive order mentioned in the tik tok. I haven't spent any time researching it yet so I haven't verified it.

Let me know if anyone finds any proof of this 

• Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2022/07/08/2022-14588/ensuring-responsible-development-of-digital-assets-request-for-comment

I believe this is the executive order mentioned in the tik tok. I haven't spent any time researching it yet so I haven't verified it.

Let me know if anyone finds any proof of this 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRyoVKRp/

Here's a 3rd one I've seen

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Digital Dollar will only give Democrats more power & control over our own finances.

They will have the power & authority to turn off or turn on our banking, investments & retirements at will. 

If we don't comply, they will have all the control including simply disagreeing or questioning with their policies.

Weaponizing the IRS with an army of over 80,000 more Goons are just the beginning of the beginning.

Be scared, very scared.   These people are vicious.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

10 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Weaponizing the IRS with an army of over 80,000 more Goons are just the beginning of the beginning.

They're psychopaths. Have committed heinous crimes. And have proved capable of anything.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Just now, HowieC said:

They're psychopaths. Have committed heinous crimes. And have proved capable of anything.

Just imagine what they can do to us once we get our RV-RI.

Our accounts could be frozen over a fake charge until we die, then it goes to probate court & the Feds end up with all our investments.

These people are not our friends.  They know exactly what they are doing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Digital Dollar will only give Democrats more power & control over our own finances.

They will have the power & authority to turn off or turn on our banking, investments & retirements at will. 

If we don't comply, they will have all the control including simply disagreeing or questioning with their policies.

Nope, not scared at all.  God has a plan.  It is a scary thing to be found resisting God.  A day of reckoning is coming.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 7

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Don’t be so nieve to think that it will be only the Democratic Party. All sides have corrupt people. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I agree. Good thing it will only get close enough to that scenario to wake enough people up.. Good things are coming, God wins!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3