Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Noontimen Opinions @ 1:30 PM CDT - 7/23/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Nader From The Mid East  Good news for you...my friends knew it two or three days ago, but I wanted to confirm first - but it's too late,  everybody knows about it now I think...Europe will be opening the door for the Iraqi dinar exchange.  If you want to exchange your dinars in a couple week you can go there and change your dinars.  But for now the rate is not there...not time yet for congratulations, but soon there will be congratulations..!

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

When Iraqi Dinar trades internationally, you won’t have to go to Baghdad or Paris or London to exchange. You can just make an appointment at your local Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, US Bank, etc.. The US spent billions to help Iraqi’s establish a constitution and are involved with them to help bring about the vision born in 2003; why would our banking system not be connected when the RV/RI pops?

No underground secret redemption centers for early exchange or better rates. Just open market exchange. 

Edited by Fairways&Greens
eliminate redundant word.
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, Fairways&Greens said:

When Iraqi Dinar trades internationally, you won’t have to go to Baghdad or Paris or London to exchange. You can just make an appointment at your local Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, US Bank, etc.. The US spent billions to help Iraqi’s establish a constitution and are involved with them to help bring about the vision born in 2003; why would our banking system not be connected when the RV/RI pops?

You're correct Fairways&Greens, but I think Nader was alluding to the recently announced intentions to open Iraqi banks in several European cities. He even mentions that there is no rate yet. Right now you have to be in Iraq or Dubai to exchange IQD, and you/we cannot bring IQD into Iraq, other than small traveling amounts (pocket money). :easyrider: RON

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Fairways&Greens said:

When Iraqi Dinar trades internationally, you won’t have to go to Baghdad or Paris or London to exchange. You can just make an appointment at your local Wells Fargo, Chase Bank, US Bank, etc.. 

I agree with you. You are totally right. By the way , will Paris or London or other European countries allow the foreigners to bring one big suitcase full of foreign currency ( IQD ) without getting confiscated by the customs officers?

9 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I agree with you. You are totally right. By the way , will Paris or London or other European countries allow the foreigners to bring one big suitcase full of foreign currency ( IQD ) without getting confiscated by the customs officers?

I doubt it. At the very least they would question you about why you are carrying so much Dinar. Modern Governments are way too nosy, greedy and corrupt to let anyone get by without a fee, tax or interrogation. Individuals cannot make decisions correctly by themselves. Governments want total control. 

When we do finally exchange, the US government is gonna want their cut via capital gains taxes and the bank might want their percentage fee as well. Corrupt greedy SOBs—all of them. 

Edited by Fairways&Greens
Add paragraph
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

12 minutes ago, Fairways&Greens said:

I doubt it. At the very least they would question you about why you are carrying so much Dinar. Modern Governments are way too nosy, greedy and corrupt to let anyone get by without a fee, tax or interrogation. Individuals cannot make decisions correctly by themselves. Governments want total control. 

When we do finally exchange, the US government is gonna want their cut via capital gains taxes and the bank might want their percentage fee as well. Corrupt greedy SOBs—all of them. 

So when this baby pops and if we want to trade in dinar for dollars in London or Paris or Other European countries, we only pay for the bank's fee only right and we don't have to pay for all kinds of taxes because we are US Citizens. Unless we bring the dollars over to the States , then we have to pay taxes.

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So when this baby pops and if we want to trade in dinar for dollars in London or Paris or Other European countries, we only pay for the bank's fee only right and we don't have to pay for all kinds of taxes because we are US Citizens. Unless we bring the dollars over to the States , then we have to pay taxes.

I’m not sure how that works. I plan to spend my money here in the states, so I’m planning on some sort of capital gains as applicable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The IQD will NOT be worthless!  Once the FOREX announces the rate I will be driving 1 mile to wells fargo to exchange for USD.  Then, I will be driving to the Bentley dealership to exchange my old Ford Falcon (just kidding) for a new 

2022 Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible. $307,225 !  And that's all I have to say about that!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Fairways&Greens said:

I plan to spend my money here in the states, so I’m planning on some sort of capital gains as applicable. 

May be we can only get between 50 - 70% profit after paying all kinds of taxes ( federal tax , income tax , etc ) and bank's fee. Probably , some people will agree and a few people will disagree.

On 7/24/2022 at 1:30 AM, ronscarpa said:

*** Nader From The Mid East  If you want to exchange your dinars in a couple week you can go there and change your dinars.  

In a couple week? Hey nader, where did you get that info from? Were you really really saying there will be a rate change in a couple week? Cause if there is no rate change in a couple week , then why should we go to Europe right? So are you really sure we can trade in dinar for dollars in a couple week? You didn't make up a story BS again did you , like the made up story BS about your father called you at 3 o'clock in the morning just to say " the good news is it's happening this week ".