Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Internal negotiations to resolve the positions of the presidents of the republic and the ministers

yota691

Source:

Today, Wednesday, the coordination framework has set the date for presenting its candidate for prime minister, while indicating that he will be among the "second-line men".

The representative of the framework, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, said in a tweet via Twitter, followed by Alsumaria News, "To our patient and generous Iraqi people, we assure you that signs of détente are looming on the horizon, and during the next two days, the coordination framework will announce its candidate for prime minister according to the following conditions: honest, efficient, and high political experience. And from the men of the second line."

Al-Moussawi added, "This is what the framework forces have agreed upon and what the reference and national forces support."

ExtImage-8161863-1867167104.jpg

image.gif

The recording's leakers claim there are other parts of it coming out later (Getty)

Iraqi activists leaked excerpts from an audio recording of former Prime Minister and leader of the "State of Law" coalition,  Nuri al-Maliki , directing insults and accusations against the leader of the Sadrist movement , Muqtada al-Sadr and his fans, and accusing the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Erbil  , Massoud Barzani  , of seeking what he described as "targeting the Shiite component", to speed up al-Maliki's office. To deny the authenticity of the recording, and assert that it was fabricated using the "Deep Fake" technology.

The recording, which lasts for about two and a half minutes, and it is rumored that it took place during a meeting of the owners with a number of cadres and members of the Dawa Party last February, its leakers confirmed the existence of other parts of it to be issued later.

The audio leak attributed to al-Maliki came two days before the unified Friday prayers called by al-Sadr, next Friday.

In the alleged recording, al-Maliki accuses the Sadrist movement of killing one of the prominent leaders of the "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" movement in Maysan province, southern Iraq, Wissam al-Alaywi, stressing that the movement responded by killing four members of the Sadrist movement, describing the movement as a (cowardly) number of its leaders who fled to Iran After the killing of a number of its members by the "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" group.

Al-Maliki said, according to the recording attributed to him, that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, is "ignorant" and "does not understand politics", and that Iran supported him in order to make him a "second copy" of the leader of the Lebanese "Hezbollah", Hassan Nasrallah, warning against al-Sadr taking power. in Iraq.

Al-Maliki added, in the alleged recording: "The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, embraced the Sunnis of Iraq in order to target the Shiite component and penetrate the Shiite situation by withdrawing the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr with them, and all this is planned to make the Shiites a minority in Iraq."

He continued: "I am an expert in fighting the Sadrist movement, they are cowards, and they were defeated and broken despite the simple capabilities that were in the hands of the Iraqi forces."

Al-Maliki denies

For his part, Al-Maliki’s office issued a statement saying: “The recording is fabricated,” adding that “what came in the published audio recording does not belong to Mr. Nuri Al-Maliki, and what was published is a recording that was synthesized through modern audio technologies using Deep Fake technology, which has become easily available, To imitate someone's voice with a degree of accuracy can deceive the audience with smart devices available in the market."

The statement considered that "the circulation and broadcast of this recording comes at a very sensitive time and juncture in which the political process and the Iraqi reality are going through, and it gives an indication that the preparation for it was in advance." 

intended timing

The expert on Iraqi political affairs, Ahmed Al-Sharifi, considered that the leak is "real," adding that "its leakage at this time is intended, and has political goals, including keeping him away from his efforts to obtain the position of prime minister of the new government."

Al-Sharifi indicated that "there may be parties who want to escalate the situation between the Sadrist movement and Maliki, or the general coordination framework , especially since this leaked audio recording was published two days before the date of the unified Friday prayer, which confirms the data that it is the beginning of the Sadrist protest against any consensus government that the framework wants to form." .

He added, "Sadr's angry reactions to the leaked audio recording of al-Maliki are very likely in the coming hours, or it may be after the unified Friday prayer."

Civil political activist Najeh Al-Mizan hinted that the recording may have come from within the forces of the "coordinating framework" itself due to the differences within the framework.

He added that "Al-Maliki's recording leaks are for a meeting of the coordination framework, and those who leaked these recordings are the leaders of the framework, because it became a source of threat and embarrassment for them, and they overthrew him with this leak to exclude him from the upcoming political scene." 

• Pow! 1

Source:

Today, Wednesday, Majid Shankali, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, considered the audio recording attributed to the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, as aiming to stir up sedition.

Shankali said in a tweet via Twitter, which was followed by Alsumaria News, "Far from the authenticity or incorrectness of the leak attributed to the owners, whoever made this leak has no morals, and his incitement to the leak at this time aims to sedition."

He added, "Whoever leaked this clip or contributed to its leakage, a party that wants to take advantage of the situation by spreading discrimination among the powerful."

Earlier in the day, al-Maliki's office issued a denial of an audio recording attributed to al-Maliki, in which he spoke about the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.

Then, Al-Maliki warned against forgery and counterfeiting and the use of modern technical devices in attributing statements to him and others.

Al-Maliki said in a statement, "On the occasion of what we honor on the communication sites of obscene words attributed to me in which they insult His Eminence, Muqtada al-Sadr, and I announce the denial and denial. I know that it is a sedition they are sending to break ranks and stir up unrest."
  • Upvote 1

Doc-P-408816-637779207442376907-800x445.

Aware / Urgent.. The first comment of the Sadrist movement after the "uproar" of the audio leak attributed to the owners

conscious Baghdad b.sh

“The leader of the Sadrist movement, Ahmed al-Rubaie, commented today, Wednesday, on the leaked audio recording attributed to the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.

Al-Rubaie said in a tweet on Twitter, which was followed by the Iraqi News Agency, "We are going to Friday and we are committed to the instructions of the leader, and we do not pay attention to anyone who wants to sabotage this Friday by leaking an audio or something else."

He called on Sadr's followers to continue with "your preparations for this blessed Friday, and do not take any other news from it that aims to distort it from what was planned for it by the leader."

• Upvote 5

Possibly deliberate to stop him getting the PM post. Well done to whoever took it upon themselves to leak this. ROPMSL!!! 

But the hypocrisy of Al malaki warning against CORRUPTION. He claimed to be an expert... Of course you are potatoe head... in everything you warned against. He is probably spitting pea at being exposed. Why too funny and good!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

The first comment from Al-Sadr on “Al-Maliki’s leaks”: I will not enter into sedition again

Baghdad - people  

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, commented Thursday on the audio leak attributed to the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.   

Al-Sadr said in a tweet on "Twitter" followed by "Nass", (July 14, 2022): "Do not care about leaks, as we do not value him," noting, "I will not enter into another sedition... the choice is for the people, and I support them previously and in the coming days." If he wants to stand up for reform.  

me_ga.php?id=38826  

The Kurdistan Democratic Party MP, Majid Shankali, commented, earlier, regarding the "leak" of the audio recording attributed to the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, in what he described as "stirring up sedition."  

Shankali stated in a blog post seen by "Nass" (July 13, 2022), that "far from the authenticity or incorrectness of the leak attributed to Mr. Al-Maliki, whoever carried out this leak has nothing of morals, and provoking the leak at this time aims to sedition."    

He added, "Whoever leaked this clip or contributed to its leakage is a party that wants to take advantage of the situation by spreading discrimination among the powerful."

Earlier, the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, denied the authenticity of the audio recording attributed to him, in which he spoke about the relationship with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.   

Al-Maliki said in a blog post on "Twitter", followed by "Nass" (July 13, 2022): I convey my warning to all my brothers in the political process against fraud and forgery and the use of modern technical devices in relation to statements made by me and others.     

He added, "On the occasion of what we publish on the communication sites of obscene words attributed to me that offend His Eminence Muqtada Al-Sadr, and I announce the denial and denial, and I remain committed to the desire for good relations with the gentleman and his respected apparatus. They send it to tear up ranks and stir up unrest."  

me_ga.php?id=38819  

Earlier, the media office of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, denied the authenticity of the circulating audio leak, on a number of topics covered by the recording.   

A statement by the media office of Nuri al-Maliki, a copy of which was received by "Nass", (July 13, 2022), stated that "some social networking sites circulated an audio recording that they claimed belonged to Nuri al-Maliki, and the recording deals with a number of political issues and positions that intersect with al-Maliki's approach and the rule of law." .      

He added that "the circulation and broadcast of this recording comes at a very sensitive time and juncture in which the political process and the Iraqi reality are going through, and this gives a clear indication that the preparations for the recording were pre-prepared and suspicious."      

He stressed that "what came in this audio recording does not belong to Nuri al-Maliki, it is clear that some party fabricated and synthesized the sound using modern technologies that have become widespread and readily available."      

The statement called on the media to "beware of falling into the ambushes of fabricated news promoted by some suspicious channels, and to elicit information from their official sources." 

• Time: 07/13/2022 22:20:44
  •  
  • Reading: 6,955 times
Expert clarifies the legal power of mobile voice recording

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, explained, on Wednesday evening, the legal power of voice recording via a mobile phone.

Al-Tamimi said, in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that: “It is necessary to obtain judicial permission to view the audio recording or eavesdrop from the authority or company, because revealing or displaying it without that violates Articles 40 of the Constitution, 74 and 213 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.”
He added, "The court of investigation is also seeking the assistance of an expert to ensure the integrity of the recording and the conformity of the votes, and the adoption of them is on a small scale, and also Article 3 of the National Safety Law No. A of 2004 stipulates these procedures."
And Al-Tamimi said, "The audio recording is not considered as evidence, but rather a presumption that is sufficient for referral to the trial court, but it is not sufficient for a ruling unless it is supported by evidence or other presumption. Whoever publishes without a judicial order is punished with 6 months imprisonment in accordance with Article 240 of the Penal Code, and he also demands civil compensation before a court." Beginning."
He pointed out that "with technological development, a special law needs to be enacted to deal with that."
An audio recording attributed to the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, included an insult to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.
Al-Maliki described the audio recording attributed to him that his goal was “sedition,” and said: “I am conveying my warning to all my brothers in the political process against fraud and forgery and the use of modern technical devices in attributing statements to me and others. The political process, and I hope that they do not believe what is published because I receive a lot from such a video, but I neglect it because I know that it is a sedition that they send to tear ranks and provoke unrest.

Disclosure of a "dangerous foreign scheme" targeting the coordination framework

{Political: Al Furat News} A deputy from the State of Law bloc said: "Members of the coordination framework are subjected to a fierce media attack led by foreign agendas," he said.

Muhannad Al-Khazraji said in a statement that the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of that "the leaders of the framework are subjected to a fierce media attack led by foreign agendas, the aim of which is to drag the country into violence and chaos."
He pointed out that "the violent media campaign that is being led against members of the coordination framework is a campaign intended to undermine civil peace and create a societal rift between the Iraqi components."
Al-Khazraji called on "wise people to take a stand for them regarding what is happening of a systematic attack targeting an essential component of the Iraqi people, especially since these methods coincide with the approach of the political breakthrough that is relied upon in forming the government."
He pointed out that "this attack is being fed by some partners in an attempt to shuffle the cards and weaken the largest component in order to pass what they want from political gains backed by abroad," stressing that "

Activists on social media in Iraq circulated an audio leak of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, attacking the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr.

This leak comes in light of the heated differences between Al-Sadr and Al-Maliki over the formation of the new Iraqi government, despite Al-Sadr's withdrawal.

Al-Maliki also accused the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, of "hitting the Shiites" by embracing "the Sunnis", and penetrating the Shiite situation, using Muqtada al-Sadr, according to him.

He considered that "Massoud Barzani embraced the Sunnis and became a refuge for them, and they agreed, with al-Sadr, to penetrate the Shiite situation through prior planning."

Al-Maliki added, "Members of the Sadrist movement are cowards, as I fought them in the governorates of Basra, Karbala and Baghdad, at a time when the Iraqi police did not possess weapons."

He continued, "Iran supported al-Sadr, with missiles, as it was seeking to be like Hassan Nasrallah in Lebanon."

Al-Maliki asked about Al-Sadr, saying, "Is this a master? .. Rather, this is an ignorant person who does not understand anything."

He continued, "Al-Sadr is a coward, urinated on his clothes, and fled to Iran out of fear."

In turn, Al-Maliki's media office denied the authenticity of the circulating audio leak, and accused unnamed parties of fabricating it.

A statement by al-Maliki's office stated that "some social networking sites circulated an audio recording that they claimed belongs to Nuri al-Maliki, and the recording deals with a number of political issues and positions that intersect with al-Maliki's approach and the rule of law."

He added, "The circulation and broadcast of this recording comes at a very sensitive time and juncture in which the political process and the Iraqi reality are going through, and this gives a clear indication that the preparations for the recording were pre-prepared and suspicious."

He stressed that "what came in this audio recording does not belong to Nuri al-Maliki, it is clear that someone fabricated and synthesized the sound using modern technologies that have become widespread and readily available."

This leak, which was published by the journalist, "Ali Fadel", who resides outside Iraq and is active in combating corruption, caused an uproar in the media and political circles, while it was widely shared by activists on social media.

Fadel said on Twitter that he has a complete recording of the owners, which will be published soon.

The enmity between the two men began in March 2008, when al-Maliki led a fierce military operation called “Salaat al-Fursan” targeting the Mahdi Army led by al-Sadr, during which the Iraqi city of Basra turned into a real war zone.

During that battle, the human losses on both sides were estimated at 1,500 people, while the material losses to Iraq amounted to about 27 million dollars, according to media reports.

During the past years, the dispute between the two parties deepened, reaching the post-parliamentary elections held in Iraq last year, in which Muqtada al-Sadr formed the “Save a Homeland” coalition to form a majority political government, but al-Maliki and the parties allied with him within the “coordinating framework” rejected this path. Al-Sadr was unable to complete it, forcing him to withdraw from the government formation consultations, and dismiss his 73 deputies.

A dangerous new leak attributed to Nuri al-Maliki.. talks about current Sunni and Shiite leaders in the government
176 views Jul 14, 2022

independent press agency

The Independent - Iraqi journalist and writer Ali Fadel published an audio leak of the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, at dawn on Thursday, talking about current Sunni and Shiite leaders in the government.

Today, Thursday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, issued directives to his followers, describing them as “important” regarding the unified Friday prayers scheduled for tomorrow, while stressing that he “will not enter into sedition,” at a time when he showed a clear willingness to support popular protests against corruption.

Where the leader of the Sadrist movement mentioned in a statement, about what he called “some important directives,” which are “First: the unified Friday prayer is a pure worship of God, so abide by the orders and order, and I will try to pray with you, otherwise I will send someone on my behalf.”

In the second directive, Al-Sadr cited a Quranic verse that reads: “Those who disbelieve in the verses of their Lord and their meeting with Him, so their deeds are thwarted, so we do not weigh them on the Day of Resurrection.”

In the third directive, al-Sadr said, “The voice of Friday is louder than any other protest.. and I will not enter into sedition,” concluding his speech that “the choice is the people, and I support them previously and in the coming days if they want to stand in support of reform.”

The audio recording confuses the framework and postpones its scheduled meeting this evening

political |   06:02 - 13/07/2022

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, the coordination framework decided to postpone its meeting scheduled for today to a later time.
A source from the framework said in an interview with / Mawazine News / that "the meeting scheduled today was postponed, for two reasons, the first is the lack of agreement on the first candidates to head the government, and the second because of the circulating audio recording, which was denied by the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki."
He added, "The attributed recording aims to confuse the framework's work, and this matter caused an important part of the framework to be preoccupied with responding to the recording."
The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, denied an audio recording attributed to him talking about the head of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr. Ended 29 / h

• Thanks 1

If I were in the place of al-Sadr, al-Maliki and al-Khazali

Baghdad/The Obelisk:

Adnan Abu Zeid

In 2017, the American channel CNN broadcast a video clip of Russian President Vladimir Putin in a secret meeting with the US presidential candidate (at the time) Donald Trump, and this was only an imaginary scenario created by the “deep fabrication” technology of the videos, and no one doubted that the clip was fake.

Over the past two years, the “deep fake” technology has caused chaos, after it became difficult to tell if the video clip was real or not with the naked eye.

The recorded clip of the head of the State of Law coalition has become widely circulated, and so far there are those who believe that it is true, compared to those who assert that it is fabricated.

Forget the technical details, for the clip was published before the unified Friday prayer called for by the Sadrist movement, in order to turn this holy occasion into a coup against the political process, and to cause Shiite sedition, if it begins, it will not end.

I wished that the Shiite tripartite leaders, Mr. Al-Sadr, Professor Al-Maliki and Sheikh Qais Al-Khazali, who today are responding to the events with vigor, wisdom and awareness, attended the united Friday prayer, and raised their hands in front of the million audience, to start the stage of reconstruction and deter corruption.

I wished that Mr. Al-Sadr had invited them to board the lifeboat with him.

"Al-Maliki leaks" push him "outside the frame"

217 Policy 2022/07/15 17:17 Baghdad today -

Baghdad The positions mentioned by the leader of the "State of Law" coalition and former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, through audio leaks that were published recently, were not new regarding his vision of the Sadrist movement and its leader Muqtada al-Sadr, but what surprised observers of political affairs in the country is their timing.

During these leaks, al-Maliki launched an attack on the Sadrist movement and described its members as cowards, accusing them of killing the leader of "Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq" Wissam al-Alawi in November 2019, calling for preventing the "Sadr Alliance" from agreeing with the Sunni and Kurdish forces, and launched an attack stinging the majority of the Sunni leaders, describing them as haters of him and the Iraqi state and its institutions.

Al-Maliki denies and Al-Sadr exceeds

But al-Maliki denied the recordings attributed to him, calling on the Sadrist movement not to believe what was published. And he added in a tweet via his account on the "Twitter" website, "I convey my warning to all my brothers in the political process against fraud and forgery and the use of modern technology devices in the proportion of statements attributed to me and others."

Al-Maliki added, "On the occasion of what was published on social media of obscene words attributed to me that insult Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr, I announced the denial and denial, and I remained committed to the desire for good relations with the Sadrist brothers and the rest of the partners in the political process." Al-Maliki called on the Sadrists not to believe what is being published, saying, "I know that it is a sedition that they are sending to break ranks and stir up unrest."

For his part, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, responded in a tweet to what was attributed to al-Maliki by calling on his supporters not to pay attention to the leaks because he does not value them, stressing that he will not enter another sedition, in reference to his rejection of the conflict with al-Maliki and his supporters.

Al-Sadr's tweet came in preparation for the Friday prayers that his supporters will organize in Sadr City, east of Baghdad, to protest "corruption and quotas in the rule of Iraq."

Silent political leaders

The majority of prominent political leaders in the Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish ranks have not yet commented on the leaks, with the exception of some deputies affiliated with the "State of Law" coalition, such as Bahaa al-Din Nouri, who considered that the leaked audio recording attributed to al-Maliki was unreal, accusing internal and external parties of preparing it to sabotage the political process and the unity of the framework. coordination.

In turn, the independent deputy, Basem al-Khashan, who is close to the leaders of the coordination framework, considered that the registration attributed to al-Maliki could be forged for political reasons, calling for verification of its authenticity.

The timing of the publication of the leaks came after a series of political positions that showed that al-Maliki was trying to impose a candidate for the "state of law" for the position of prime minister amid a clear rejection by the majority of the framework forces for any controversial candidate who would not be acceptable Iraqi and international due to fears of Iraq's exposure to isolation.

It seems that the leader of the "Badr Organization" Hadi al-Amiri, a prominent leader, was with this trend after announcing his non-participation in the next government and his denial of his candidacy for the position of prime minister and his demand that the candidate be independent and enjoy Iraqi acceptance.

In addition, the leader of the "Al-Hikma Movement" and a prominent leader in the framework, Ammar Al-Hakim, confirmed in the Eid sermon that the current government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi has achieved important progress in a number of areas, and it is possible to remain with changes in it to continue running the Iraqi state.

Who is behind the leaks?

Official and press sources related to the coordination framework leaked information during the past days, prior to the disclosure of al-Maliki's registration, confirming Tehran's request from the leaders of the coordination framework to choose an Iraqi figure for the position of prime minister who is acceptable internally, especially from the Sadrist movement, as well as regionally and internationally, indicating that Tehran informed the leaders of the framework. Through its ambassador, Muhammad Al-Sadiq, that it rejects any attempt to aggravate the situation in Iraq, and that they should work to prevent the provocation of the Iraqi street and the international community in forming the new government.

During the past few days, the representatives of the "State of Law" coalition were at the forefront of Iraqi television screens, through the appearance of a number of them to defend their coalition's position in the nomination of Nuri al-Maliki or his nominee for the position of Prime Minister, and they talked a lot about a consensual government and government programs that some observers of the Iraqi affairs considered a provocation to the Sadrist movement. And an attempt to seize the decision of the coordination framework

Journalist Bassem al-Shara said that there is a belief among the political elite in Iraq that the leader of the "state of law" Nuri al-Maliki is the basis of the current problems in the political process, because of his great political and economic influence that affected the orientations of the Iraqi state and even the decisions of the Iraqi judiciary.

He added that the coalition and its leader, since the resignation of the Sadrist movement from the House of Representatives, have sought to abolish the latter's presence in the Shiite map and to talk about alliances and government programs of their own that do not even represent the coordination framework, indicating that the available information indicates that al-Maliki rejected the advice of all leaders of the coordination framework and even his allies in Iran not to Provoking al-Sadr and proceeding with the formation of a government that could lead to turmoil in the country, which was evident through the alliance he formed with the Kurdistan National Union and the Sunni "Azm Alliance" led by Muthanna al-Samarrai.

Al-Shara indicated that there are talk that Iranian intelligence may be behind the leak, as it was issued by people close to al-Maliki who were attending the meeting with the aim of stopping his tendency to form a new government, which might provoke the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, and enter Iraq into a new crisis, in addition to that it represents a clear message. Near the end of the man's political work.

He believed that the leaks clearly indicate the presence of a number of the leaders of the framework of resentment of al-Maliki’s orientations to resolve the crisis with the Sadrist movement, as they were not denied by the leaders of the framework or warned against them, considering that al-Maliki’s denial of it and considering it an attempt to sedition did not convince the Iraqi street that it is incorrect. .

• Thanks 1

Outcomes of the framework meeting on the formation of the government and the election of the President of the Republic

Baghdad - people   

Today, Friday, the Coordination Framework announced the outcomes of its meeting regarding the election of the President of the Republic and the formation of the next government.   

A statement issued by the framework, which "Nass" received a copy of (July 15, 2022), stated: "The coordinating framework held its regular meeting No. 101 to discuss all political developments, especially the issue of forming the government and electing the President of the Republic."   

He said, "The coordinating framework approved its permanent convening in an open and continuous session to choose the prime minister during the next few days, according to the mechanisms established by the framework for this."  

And the coordination called, "the Presidency of the House of Representatives to hold a session to elect the President of the Republic during this week for the purpose of completing the constitutional entitlements."  

He also called on the "Kurdish parties to intensify their dialogues and to agree on the person of the President of the Republic, or the mechanism of his selection, before holding a session of the House of Representatives in order to speed up the completion of the requirements for forming the government and to start implementing the steps of construction, reconstruction, services and other things that our proud people are waiting for."  

In turn, the leader of the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Naim al-Aboudi, revealed the imminence of naming the prime minister, after the meeting of the leaders of the coordination framework.  

Al-Aboudi said in a blog post on "Twitter" followed by "Nas" (July 15, 2022): "The information received says that the atmosphere that accompanied the coordination framework meeting today was positive."     

He added, "Things are moving towards a resolution within 48 hours on the personality of the prime minister."    

He continued, "What is required is that the next government not be a controversial government, and that it represents all the aspirations of Iraqis."    

me_ga.php?id=38900

• Thanks 3

Asa'ib: 48 hours to decide the prime minister's post

Baghdad - people   

The leader of the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Naim al-Aboudi, revealed the imminent nomination of the prime minister, after the meeting of the leaders of the coordination framework.   

Al-Aboudi said in a blog post on "Twitter" followed by "Nas" (July 15, 2022): "The information received says that the atmosphere that accompanied the coordination framework meeting today was positive."   

He added, "Things are moving towards a resolution within 48 hours on the personality of the prime minister."  

He continued, "What is required is that the next government not be a controversial government, and that it represents all the aspirations of Iraqis."  

me_ga.php?id=38900

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

State of Law: The number of deputies for the coordination framework in Parliament reaches 170 deputies

{Political: Al Furat News} A member of the House of Representatives of the State of Law coalition affiliated with the coordination framework, Muhammad Al-Sihoud, confirmed today, Saturday, that the number of the framework's deputies in Parliament will reach 170 deputies.

Chihod told {Euphrates News}, "The coordination framework meetings are continuing, and it is hoped that today a meeting will be held for an open session that could be held at any time to resolve the file of the prime minister and nominate names for the position."

Chihod added: "There is also an emphasis on expediting the formation of the government, given that the legislative term has ended and the Eid al-Adha holiday has ended as well," noting that "the largest parliamentary bloc will be formed from the coordination framework and Shiite representatives from the independents, as the number of the coordination framework bloc will reach 170 deputies."

Raghad Daham

Framework: Choosing the Prime Minister during the next few days, and we call for a parliamentary session next week

{Political: Al Furat News} The coordination framework held its regular meeting to discuss all political developments, especially the issue of forming the government and electing the President of the Republic.

A statement by him after the meeting stated that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it: "The coordinating framework approved its permanent meeting in an open and continuous session to choose the prime minister during the next few days according to the mechanisms established by the framework for this."

He called "the Presidency of the House of Representatives to hold a session to elect the President of the Republic during this week for the purpose of completing the constitutional entitlements."

He renewed "calling on the Kurdish parties to intensify their dialogues and to agree on the person of the president of the republic or the mechanism of his selection, before holding a session of the House of Representatives in order to speed up the completion of the requirements for forming the government and start implementing the steps of construction, reconstruction, services and other things that our proud people are waiting for."

2022-07-15 16:52

Shafaq News/ The coordination framework, which includes all Shiite forces except for the Sadrist movement, called the Iraqi parliament to convene this week and elect a president of the republic.

A statement of the framework was received by Shafak News Agency; The coordination framework held its regular meeting No. 101 to discuss all political developments, especially the issue of forming the government and electing the President of the Republic. 

The statement added that the framework approved its permanent convening in an open and continuous session to choose the prime minister during the next few days, according to the mechanisms established by the framework for this.

According to the statement; The coordinating framework called on the Presidency of the House of Representatives to hold a session to elect the President of the Republic during this week for the purpose of completing the constitutional entitlements.

He renewed the call for the Kurdish parties to: intensify their dialogues and agree on the person of the President of the Republic or the mechanism of his selection, before holding the parliament session in order to speed up the completion of the requirements for forming the government and start implementing the steps of construction, reconstruction, services and others.

An informed political source told Shafak News Agency; Earlier today, Friday, "the coordination framework is holding a meeting at Al-Hakim's house to discuss political developments."

The source added; "The meeting will discuss what was mentioned in the sermon of Al-Sadr during the unified Friday prayer."

Earlier on Friday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, renewed his call for dissolving the armed factions that operate outside the framework of the state, while stressing the need for "tested" political figures not to take positions in the next federal government.

This came in a Friday prayer sermon, read on his behalf by Sheikh Mahmoud Al-Jiashi, in the midst of a large crowd of worshipers who follow the Sadrist movement, in a unified prayer held in Al-Sadr City in the capital, Baghdad, at the invitation of Al-Sadr.

In the sermon Al-Sadr wrote in his own handwriting, Al-Jiashi said, "We are at a difficult and rugged crossroads, where there is a demand for the formation of the government by some whom we do not think well and whom we have tried previously."

Al-Sadr called on those who opposed the formation of the government to get the rest of the occupation out through diplomatic and parliamentary means, saying: These are the rights of the people away from the occupation and the terms of the agreement with it.

The leader of the Sadrist movement also called on the Shiite political blocs to repent to God and to try their corrupt members before the judiciary.

He also said, "I am not a spokesman for the reference, and everyone knows that the reference has closed its door to all politicians without exception, and this in itself is an insult for Shiite politicians in particular, so I ask them to ask forgiveness from God first, and before the reference second."

Al-Sadr continued, in his talk about those who oppose the formation of the government, that "most of them are not convinced that love of the homeland is part of faith, and their orientations have become external, and I ask them to put love of the homeland above anything else and to treat other countries reciprocally diplomatically, socially and economically."

He pointed out that "it is not possible to form a strong Iraqi government with unrestrained weapons and unrestrained militias, so they must dissolve all factions, and if the occupier returns, we will all return."

Al-Sadr, in his name and on behalf of the Popular Mobilization Forces, thanked the people of the Sunni areas liberated from the grip of ISIS, saying that “they accepted us as liberators, and without their cooperation, the usurped lands would not have been liberated. The Mujahideen among them, abandoning favoritism, keeping the crowd away from foreign interference, not engaging in sectarian and foreign wars, and keeping it away from politics and trade.”

In his sermon, Al-Sadr also touched on the formation of the next Iraqi government, saying, "Previously, we have all heard that the experimenter is not tried, and we added it to (Al-Shala'a Qulaa), so do not repeat the experimenter, for he continues to do so. And the suffering of the people continues.

Al-Sadr stressed that "the Iraqi army and police must be respected and the militias' attacks on them must be stopped, and the militias must be in charge of the rest of the formations and keep them away from the occupier and foreign interference."

The leader of the Sadrist movement called for "taking care of the people of the liberated areas and keeping the militias away from them and the corrupt merchants, and that they be built in the hands of their people, and not to lose sight of the central and southern regions that have suffered greatly from a lack of services."

2022-07-16 09:03

Shafaq News/ A leader in the coordination framework revealed, on Saturday, that a meeting will be held during the next two days for the leaders of the framework regarding deciding the candidate to head the new government, indicating that the framework has eight candidates for the position.

The leader told Shafaq News Agency, "The leader of the Sadrist movement has political and popular weight despite his withdrawal from the political process, and that the leadership of the framework seeks to obtain Sadr's support for the prime minister's personality before forming the new government for fear of overthrowing it months after its formation."

The source suggested that "the coordination framework will hold an important meeting on Monday or Tuesday of this week, in which it will officially determine the names nominated for the position of Prime Minister."

And he indicated that "there are two lists of candidates, and each list contains a number of them. The first list includes three candidates from the leaders known as the framework, one of whom is a former prime minister and a former minister. The second list includes five candidates, who are a former minister, two governors, a current deputy and a leader in the framework."

The leader pointed out that "three candidates from the first and second list will have their names decided in the next meeting, after which one of the names will be chosen as a candidate for the largest bloc in number, provided that that candidate is accepted by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, and this is what the head of the Fatah Alliance Hadi al-Amiri seeks." .

And yesterday, Friday, the coordinating framework, which includes all Shiite forces except for the Sadrist movement, called on the Iraqi parliament to convene this week and elect a president of the republic.

A statement of the framework was received by Shafak News Agency; The coordination framework held its regular meeting No. 101 to discuss all political developments, especially the issue of forming the government and electing the President of the Republic.

He added that the framework approved its permanent convening in an open and continuous session to choose the prime minister during the next few days, according to the mechanisms established by the framework for this.

He renewed the call for the Kurdish parties to: intensify their dialogues and agree on the person of the President of the Republic or the mechanism of his selection, before holding the parliament session in order to speed up the completion of the requirements for forming the government and start implementing the steps of construction, reconstruction, services and others.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jake21 said:

Blah, Blah, Blah! Maliki is the mastermind behind this...

Exactly, They're all Maliki puppets. We'll see if Sadr has the juevos to send His masses of followers into the green zone, and run Iran out of town. I'm hoping Sadr's not just a big blow hard.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

Perhaps if Maliki and Sadar are not named in positions in the government but hold control

and power of what happens, it could be the key to stability. I’m not really technically concerned about who hold what position; if the people of Iraq can prosper after decades of war over the natural resources of the land they happen to be born into that’s the key point. What needs to occur is National and regional stability and cooperation. But, that’s a hard target because it’s against the agenda of the dominant world power’s view. If the Middle East is successful it becomes a threat to the declining dominate world power. Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow; a lesson not yet learned by humanity on this planet. 

My point was, stability is the priority in Iraq not the alignment of all the puppets in the proxy war of the world. As I’ve been watching things it’s been moving in a direction towards national cooperation and dialogue rather than fighting over the past few years.

May collaboration emerge the victor!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HowieC said:

Exactly, They're all Maliki puppets. We'll see if Sadr has the juevos to send His masses of followers into the green zone, and run Iran out of town. I'm hoping Sadr's not just a big blow hard.

To date Sadr has been one Big Gas Bag and short on action. He's got the opportunity to effectively cause major change or just be a Major Pain.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1