Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Internal negotiations to resolve the positions of the presidents of the republic and the ministers

yota691

An upcoming speech for the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr

Baghdad - people   

The head of the Sadrist bloc, Hassan al-Adari, announced, on Thursday, the intention of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to give a televised speech shortly.  

And Al-Adari stated in a brief post, which was reviewed by "Nass" (June 9, 2022), "Wait for an important and historic speech by His Eminence the Leader, Muqtada Al-Sadr, shortly."  

Al-Sadr directs the Sadrist bloc’s deputies to write their resignations in preparation for their submission

Baghdad - people   

On Thursday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, directed members of the Sadrist Parliamentary bloc to write their resignations in preparation for their submission.  

Al-Sadr said in a speech that was followed by "Nass" (June 9, 2022), "Yesterday we called for victory, and they asked me to go back to the elections after we had folded them and signed with their pens on that, and today they only want consensus and they have retracted their statements that were electoral propaganda that The reform of the country will only be through a national majority government, because the majority is for us and not for others.”  

He added, "Since most have forgotten the suffering of the people as a result of what they call the political blockage, I will not forget and will not neglect that. All I want is the people's dignity, security, prosperity and righteousness, and from here it became necessary for me not to participate with them so that Iraq returns to a summit of consensus, corruption and dependency."  

He continued, "I decided to stay in the parliamentary opposition, so they were unable to form the government, and what they call a political blockage and I call it artificial blockage remained. If the survival of the Sadrist bloc was an obstacle to forming a government, all the representatives of the bloc are ready to resign from the House of Representatives and will not disobey me. These are two options. As for the opposition, as for withdrawal, and in general in Iraq." It does not need an absolute government, but an absolute government with a majority that serves its people and returns its prestige and obedience to God Almighty.  

He continued, "Then, let the Sadrist bloc's deputies write their resignations from the House of Representatives in preparation for submitting them to the Presidency of Parliament, after instructing them in the coming days."  

Below is the text of the speech of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr:  

me_ga.php?id=37576  

me_ga.php?id=37577  

Al-Sadr calls on the representatives of the Sadrist bloc to write their resignations in preparation for submitting them to the Parliament Presidency

{Political: Al Furat News} The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called on the Sadrist bloc's deputies to write their resignations from the House of Representatives in preparation for submitting them to the presidency of the Council if their presence was an obstacle to forming a government.

Al-Sadr said in a speech this afternoon that "all the representatives of the Sadrist blocs are obedient, and I call on them to write their resignations and are waiting for the instruction to submit it."
He added, "The majority is ours, not others, and we decided to stay in the parliamentary opposition to make way for the formation of the government, and today the Sadrist bloc is ready to resign from the House of Representatives. These are two options, either the opposition or the withdrawal."
He stressed that "the country will not be reformed without a national majority government, and the political blockage is artificial."
Al-Sadr said: "I was not concerned with anything about power and politics, and I did not ask that every corrupt prostitute be exposed."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2022-03-05_15-15-42_652009-300x53.jpg

2021-11-04_19-25-01_530665.jpg

On Thursday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called on the deputies of his political bloc that won the early elections, consisting of 73 deputies, to prepare to “resign” from parliament, so as not to be an “obstacle” to “forming the government.”
While the political blockage is still a reality eight months after the early legislative elections, the political blocs are still unable to agree on the next government, and the dispute continues over the method of naming the largest bloc.

Muqtada al-Sadr said in his speech: "If the survival of the Sadrist bloc is an obstacle to the formation of the government, all the representatives of the bloc are ready to resign from the House of Representatives and will not disobey me."
Al-Sadr, who had withdrawn during a speech a few days ago at an annual memorial ceremony for his father's assassination, confirmed that he has "two options: either the opposition or the withdrawal... Iraq needs a government with a majority that serves its people," adding: "Then, let the Sadrist bloc's representatives write their resignations from the House of Representatives in preparation for it." To present it to the parliament’s presidency after instructing them in the coming days.” Al-Sadr reiterated in his speech his rejection of a consensual government from all parties, saying that "the country's reform will not be without a government of a national majority because the majority is for us and not for others." He added, "I decided to stay in the parliamentary opposition, but they were unable to form the government, and what they call a political blockage, which I call the artificial blockage, remained."
Al-Sadr had said about two months ago that he would turn to the opposition. He called on his political opponents in the coordination framework, which includes Shiite blocs, most notably the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, and the "Al-Fatah" bloc led by Hadi al-Amiri, to form the government.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The new generation welcomes Al-Sadr's move and calls for early elections

Baghdad - people   

The head of the New Generation bloc in the Iraqi parliament, Sarwa Abdul Wahed, welcomed Thursday the move of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, calling for the parliament to be dissolved and to go to early elections.  

Abdel Wahed said in a tweet on Twitter, which was followed by "Nas" (June 9, 2022), that "resigning from the current parliament may be the best solution in light of the constitutional violations that have occurred and the failure to adhere to the timings."  

And she added, "We (the new generation) deputies welcome the move of Muqtada al-Sadr, and call for the dissolution of parliament and to go to early elections."  

Earlier, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, directed members of the Sadrist Parliamentary bloc to write their resignations in preparation for their submission.  

Al-Sadr said in a speech that was followed by "Nass" (June 9, 2022), "Yesterday we called for victory, and they asked me to go back to the elections after we had folded them and signed with their pens on that, and today they only want consensus and they have retracted their statements that were electoral propaganda that The reform of the country will only be through a national majority government, because the majority is for us and not for others.”    

He added, "Since most have forgotten the suffering of the people as a result of what they call the political blockage, I will not forget and will not neglect that. All I want is the people's dignity, security, prosperity and righteousness, and from here it became necessary for me not to participate with them so that Iraq returns to a summit of consensus, corruption and dependency."    

He continued, "I decided to stay in the parliamentary opposition, so they were unable to form the government, and what they call a political blockage and I call it artificial blockage remained. If the survival of the Sadrist bloc was an obstacle to forming a government, all the representatives of the bloc are ready to resign from the House of Representatives and will not disobey me. These are two options. As for the opposition, as for withdrawal, and in general in Iraq." It does not need an absolute government, but an absolute government with a majority that serves its people and returns its prestige and obedience to God Almighty.    

He continued, "Then, let the Sadrist bloc's deputies write their resignations from the House of Representatives in preparation for submitting them to the Presidency of Parliament, after instructing them in the coming days."    

Below is the text of the speech of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr:    

me_ga.php?id=37576

Former Minister: Al-Sadr's ingenuity confused his opponents and allies at the same time

Baghdad - people  

On Thursday, the former Minister of Water Resources, Hassan al-Janabi, commented on the position of the leader of the recent Sadrist movement.  

Al-Janabi said in a blog post seen by "Nass" (June 9, 2022), that "the ingenuity of Muqtada al-Sadr is what makes the Iraqi political scene exciting, and even capable of turning towards a different form of government that is more responsive to people's aspirations."  

He added, "With his bold decisions and frank stances, he not only confuses his opponents but also his allies. He is the most energetic and capable of all of them to implement what he says and believes in."  

The minister continued, "Since the announcement of the election results and until today, his speech has been very clear and has no margin for retreat."  

Sadrist bloc deputies sign their resignations and put them at al-Sadr's disposal

Baghdad - people   

Deputies of the Sadrist bloc in the fifth session of the Iraqi parliament signed their resignations, Thursday, and put them at the disposal of the movement's leader Muqtada al-Sadr, based on his invitation to do so during his last speech.  

The Sadrist bloc's media said in a brief statement that it was published as urgent news and received by "Nass" (June 9, 2022), the text of which stated: "The Sadrist bloc's deputies are now all signing their resignations, without exception, in Al-Hanana and placing them under the order of Muqtada Al-Sadr."  

On Thursday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, directed members of the Sadrist Parliamentary bloc to write their resignations in preparation for their submission.  

me_ga.php?id=37576  

Pictures.. The Sadrist movement's deputies in Al-Hanana hold their resignations

Baghdad - people   

Deputies of the Sadrist bloc in the fifth session of the Iraqi parliament signed their resignations, Thursday, and put them at the disposal of the movement's leader Muqtada al-Sadr, based on his invitation to do so during his last speech.    

me_ga.php?id=37601  

me_ga.php?id=37600  

Yesterday, the Sadrist bloc's media said in a brief statement that it was published as urgent news and received by "Nass" (June 9, 2022), its text stated: "The Sadrist bloc's deputies now sign their resignations all without exception in Al-Hanana and place them under the order of Muqtada Al-Sadr."    

me_ga.php?id=37576

• Time: 06/09/2022 18:33:04
  •  
  • Reading: 2,860 times
The first early political call for elections

{Politics: Al Furat News} The New Generation Movement announced today, Thursday, the first political call to dissolve Parliament and go to new early elections.

And the leader of the New Generation Movement, Sarwa Abdel Wahed, tweeted on Twitter: "Resigning from the current parliament may be the best solution in light of the constitutional violations that have taken place and the failure to adhere to the timings."
And she added, "We (the new generation) deputies welcome the step of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, and call for the dissolution of parliament and for early elections."
 The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called on the Sadrist bloc's deputies to write their resignations from the House of Representatives in preparation for submitting them to the presidency of the Council if their presence was an obstacle to forming a government.
Al-Sadr said in a speech this afternoon that “all the representatives of the Sadrist blocs are obedient and I invite them to write their resignation and are waiting for the instructed to submit it.” pulling out.

On Thursday, the leader of the Sadrist movement in Iraq, Muqtada al-Sadr, directed the Sadrist bloc's deputies to "resign from the House of Representatives," saying that "reforming the country will only be through a national majority government."

Since the parliamentary elections were held on the tenth of last October, the Iraqi political forces have been unable to form the new government, due to the desire of the "Save the Homeland" coalition led by the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, to form a government of a "national majority", while the coordinating framework forces seek a "consensual" government. .

During the past months, al-Sadr, through his "Save the Homeland" alliance, exerted tremendous pressure on the armed factions and their political wings, with the aim of forming a national majority government that would be responsible for managing the country, with the other blocs going to the opposition.

In mid-May, he announced his transformation into the "national opposition".

Al-Sadr said at the time, "We have an option left that we must try, which is to switch to the national opposition for a period of no less than 30 days. If the parties and parliamentary blocs, including those we had the honor of allying with, succeed in forming a government to alleviate the suffering of the people, then it will be blessed," warning that "On the contrary, we will have another decision to announce at the time."

2022-06-09 14:00

Shafaq News/ A source in the Sovereignty Alliance revealed, on Thursday, that a consultative meeting was held for the alliance, in communication with the Kurdistan Democratic Party, to discuss the speech of the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, which included several options for his parliamentary bloc affiliated with the tripartite "Save the Homeland" alliance.

The source told Shafaq News Agency, "The Sunni forces affiliated with the Sovereignty Alliance held a consultative meeting among themselves, in addition to communicating with the Kurdistan Democratic Party, to find out the most important points that al-Sadr waved in his speech, and so far it is not possible to comment on the matter unless agreed upon. The allies are on a unified central position, which will be announced later.

For his part, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Wafa Muhammad Karim, explained that "what al-Sadr announced today in his speech is expected, and it was a clear message directed to all parties, especially the coordination framework, that he is ready to withdraw, go to the opposition, or dissolve parliament, except to go towards a government." compatibility".

Karim indicated, during his speech to Shafaq News Agency, that "what al-Sadr requested from the Sadrist bloc's deputies to write the resignation, (unconfirmed), in other words that there will be dialogues and diplomatic moves by allies or others to persuade al-Sadr to abandon it."

He continued, "The leader of the Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, had previously intervened to persuade al-Sadr to return to the political process and participate in the elections, after he announced his boycott of it." .

Karim added, "I think there will be a move by Barzani and the head of the Sovereignty Alliance, Khamis al-Khanjar, to discuss with al-Sadr about what he proposed, especially since the Democrat and the sovereign, have previously confirmed more than once and with official statements, that they will be with al-Sadr in all cases."

Al-Sadr had directed earlier today, members of the Sadrist Parliamentary bloc, to write their resignations in preparation for submitting them to the parliament's presidency, and referred to the options of opposition or withdrawal, unless a national majority government is formed, not a government of consensus.

The head of the New Generation bloc in the Iraqi parliament, Sarwa Abdul Wahed, was the first supporter of what al-Sadr called for, and she said in a tweet that was followed by Shafak News Agency, "Resigning from the current parliament may be the best solution in light of the constitutional violations taking place and the lack of commitment to the timings." ".

2022-06-10 08:33

Shafaq News / A source in the coordination framework stated, on Friday, that the visit of the framework delegation headed by the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri, to Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, has been postponed until further notice.

An informed source told the agency, yesterday, Thursday, that the framework delegation led by Al-Amiri will hold dialogues with the Kurdistan Democratic Party and other Kurdish forces, regarding the political blockage and the process of forming the new government.

This postponed visit comes, following the threat of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to remain in the opposition or to withdraw completely from the political process, unless a national majority government is formed, especially after he directed earlier today, members of his parliamentary bloc, to write their resignations in preparation for submitting them to the presidency. Parliament.

A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Wafa Muhammad Karim, suggested that there would be a move by Barzani and Al-Khanjar, to discuss with Al-Sadr about what he proposed, especially that the Democrat and Sovereignty, had previously confirmed more than once and with official statements, that they would be with Al-Sadr in all cases.

• Thanks 1

Baghdad: Muhannad Abd al-Wahhab

Members of the House of Representatives and observers of political affairs expressed their optimism about the coordination framework’s move to send a high-ranking delegation to the Kurdistan region to draw up a new map of understandings that could end the current crisis, coinciding with the announcement by the head of the Sadrist bloc, Hassan al-Adari, that the bloc’s representatives put their resignations subject to the decision of the Sadrist movement’s leader Muqtada al-Sadr. 
Al-Adari wrote a post on his Facebook page yesterday evening, Thursday, in which he said: “Our master, our leader, and the son of our reference, in my name and the name of all the Sadrist bloc’s deputies, I place in your hands the resignations of all the Sadrist bloc’s deputies after receiving them.” He added, addressing al-Sadr, “We Subject to your command and at your beck and call, I am with you, not with your enemy.
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, had called earlier on Thursday, the representatives of the Sadrist bloc to sign their resignations and prepare to submit them to the parliament's presidency, after instructing them to do so, indicating that the country's reform would only be through a national majority government.
In addition, a delegation from the coordination framework headed by the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri visited the Kurdistan region and met party leaders there.
The representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Party, Karim Shakur Al-Daoudi, said in an interview with "Al-Sabah": "The political process is in a state of worsening obstruction, but the visit of the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri is a good attempt and comes within the understandings by laying the foundations for determining the form of the understandings and reaching a conclusion." blockage." 
He added, "The outcome of the visit will determine whether there will be another visit in the future, and the nature of the understanding between the two parties will determine what other visits depend on," noting that "the National Union Party is a partner with the Democratic Party, but regarding the political process at the general level of Iraq and regarding the selection of the Prime Minister, we have not reached So far, we have come to a definitive conclusion." 
And he indicated that "the National Union is close to the coordination framework, and there is a common understanding between us on many issues and we support the framework," noting that "the nature of the negotiations between the visiting delegation of the framework and the Kurdistan Democratic Party determines how to influence the political process." 
  • Thanks 1

Sadrist bloc deputies sign their resignations and place them under the order of Mr. al-Sadr

upload_1654852185_243747810.jpg

•  Yesterday, 00:18

Today, Thursday, the deputies of the Sadrist bloc signed all of their resignations and placed them under the order of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr in al-Hanana  .
The media office of the Sadrist movement stated in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the deputies of the Sadrist bloc, all without exception, signed their resignations in Al-Hanana, and placed them under the order of Muqtada Al-Sadr."
The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, had earlier directed the Sadrist bloc's deputies to write his resignation from the House of Representatives, noting that the country's reform would only be through a national majority government.
Al-Sadr said in his speech, which was followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), "I am not interested in anything from power or from politics," indicating "I am the son of Najaf and Hananah, and I am the son of Muhammad al-Sadr who rejected injustice and humiliation, and I am the one who faced the occupation, humiliated and insulted it, I am the one who To reform he drew his sword and showed his teeth."
He added, "I was not tempted by the world, nor did I pursue a lofty authority, nor did I covet a dishonorable policy, nor the money of a worldly world," noting that "I only asked for the exclusion of every corrupt tyranny and the restoration of the right of the proud people, and I was neither Eastern nor Western."
And he continued, "Some were tired of this and took it as a mockery, and they only increased me in a firm insistence and a march towards supreme reform."
He stressed that "today they only want consensus, and they have retracted their statements, which they had in electoral propaganda, that reforming the country will not be without a government of a national majority, because the majority is for us and not for others."
And he said, "As most people have forgotten the suffering of the people as a result of what they call the political blockage, I will not forget or ignore that. All I want is the people's dignity, security, sustenance and righteousness," explaining that "from here it became necessary for me not to participate with them so that Iraq returns to a summit of consensus and corruption." and dependency, so I decided to stay in the parliamentary opposition, but they were unable to form the government, and what they call a political blockage and what I call the artificial blockage remained.
He pointed out that "the survival of the Sadrist bloc is an obstacle to the formation of the government. All the representatives of the bloc, may God give them honor, are ready to resign from the House of Representatives and they will not disobey an order," explaining: "These are two options, either the opposition or the withdrawal."
He pointed out that "Iraq does not need an absolute government, but rather an absolute government with a majority that serves its people and returns its prestige and obedience to God Almighty."

%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9

Earth News/ A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Al-Fatlawi, revealed today, Saturday, a new tactic by the leader of the Sadrist movement in order to activate the demonstrations.

Al-Fatlawi told Earth News, "Al-Sadr's move to direct his bloc's deputies to write their resignation is a sign to repeat early elections or go to the opposition and use it as a parliamentary pressure card.

He added, "It may also be a test of actual obedience to the deputies and a new tactic that al-Sadr is working on in order to activate the street again to produce new demonstrations."

He explained that "Al-Sadr's step may also be to find a political mechanism to get out of the impasse over lack of agreement on the prime ministership."

It is noteworthy that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, had earlier directed his bloc's deputies to write their resignations, while members of the Sadrist bloc submitted their resignations and put them at the disposal of al-Sadr in Al-Hanana.

• Thanks 1

Al-Sadr informs the Sovereignty and Barzani of ending the alliance with them

Baghdad - Mawazine
News An informed political
source revealed the
details of the phone call that brought together the head of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr
, and the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani.
The source said
in an interview with "Mawazine News" that "Al-Sadr informed Barzani during the meeting of ending the
tripartite alliance or the so-called saving a nation."
He added,
"Al-Sadr also informed the Sovereignty Alliance, headed by Muhammad al-Halbousi and Khamis al-Khanjar, to end
the alliance with them."
The head of
the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, directed the representatives of the Sadrist bloc to submit their resignations to the presidency of the House of
Representatives.

• Thanks 1

Sadr asks mainstream deputies to submit their resignations to the speaker of parliament

Posted 44 seconds ago.

Source of the news /Al , Sharqiya Channel
iraq-news-810x456.jpg

Baghdad-ALSharqiya, June 12: The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, asked the head of the Sadrist bloc in the Iraqi parliament, Hassan al-Adhari, to submit the resignation of the representatives to the Speaker of Parliament. Connected to our allies in the Save the Homeland Alliance for their patriotism and steadfastness, and they are now free from me. The leader of the movement also thanked his cousin Jaafar al-Sadr, who was our candidate for prime minister. Al-Sadr stressed that this step is a sacrifice for the sake of the homeland and the people to rid them of the unknown fate and the seal of the leader of the movement Sadrist Muqtada al-Sadr his statement saying. The homeland and the people first. Oh God, I cleared my responsibility before you and the people. This decision came in implementation of what Al-Sadr alluded to 3 days ago.