Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Is Going International.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

CBI is going international.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

TNT  via  YADA:  

Article:  WOW folks, there is a article/line on the CBI site stating "The CBI will adopt a specialized electronic platform for the purposes of exchanging documents & data with all banks"  Basically this requires the banks to have everything uploaded so they can do business internationally with all banks worldwide.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

BLC:

Article:  The IMF recently released a report on real economic GDP growth.  Iraq will achieve a growth rate of 9.5%.  This is above the 3 times the global average & is the highest rate in the Arab countries including the Gulf.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

48 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

here's a Nadar update...

Nadar From The Middle East:

Article:  I'm still seeing people saying $6.  Like I told you 1 to 1 & then float.  Might go to $3, $3.20, $3.39 max.

If that's the way it went ( like what Nader said ), then the profit is only triple our investment. I wish Nader was wrong. Luigi also said something like this ( only triple our investment ). How come Nader and Luigi have the same analysis and thinking about triple our investment? Well eventually, I still prefer what Adam predict at 10 cents better.

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

Mark Z

He says we can go to Europe in a couple of weeks & exchange our Dinar." 

6 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Any takers?

This Little Piggy                  This Little Piggy Frank                           This Little Piggy  Nadar  

MarK Z

:cisole:                                   :cisole:                                                        :cisole:  

• Haha 4
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

This Little Piggy                  This Little Piggy Frank                           This Little Piggy  Nadar  

MarK Z

:cisole:                                   :cisole:                                                        :cisole:  

Hmm what a really cute little piggy. Can pig fly? Can a magic carpet fly? Yes we see it in the movie of " Aladdin ".

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

If that's the way it went ( like what Nader said ), then the profit is only triple our investment. I wish Nader was wrong. Luigi also said something like this ( only triple our investment ). How come Nader and Luigi have the same analysis and thinking about triple our investment? Well eventually, I still prefer what Adam predict at 10 cents better.

There is a possibility of a hybrid RV-RI.

LOP three zeros & allow the currency to rise to $3 to $5 then we take our 3X to 5X profit & run.

Let's hope that's not the case & we are not forced to fly to Iraq to exchange a mere 3X to 5X profit.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above...

MarkZ:

Article:  He's not calling it.  Mr C will be putting in the codes. 

Nadar posted good news.  He says we can go to Europe in a couple of weeks & exchange our Dinar.

I’m making reservations for my air ticket today! 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Let's hope that's not the case & we are not forced to fly to Iraq to exchange a mere 3X to 5X profit.

I never thought about that. That would be the worst case scenario. Hopefully, we don't have to fly to iraq and carry a big suitcase full of IQD and land it in airport in baghdad, and when the customs office find out and a suitcase full of IQD will be definitely confiscated ( gone no more ). Nothing can fool the X-Rays machine. Who dares to take that risk?

• Upvote 1