Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On High Alert For The Next 7 Hours.

Luigi1

Luigi found this video of Dinarian interests...

MarkZ talks about a prewar rate or RI.

Let's hope it's the news we want to hear.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ:

Article:  There is definitely a high alert for the next 7 hours through early in the next week.  Bankers are very much thinking the next 7 hours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this video of Dinarian interests... MarkZ talks about a prewar rate or RI.

Let's hope it's the news we want to hear. Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

??...Bankers are very much thinking the next 7 hours...??

Like you Luigi, I wish this was true; but we've had these same announcements from him and Bruce almost weekly for over a year, with absolutely no result. :confused2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Roger!!! High Alert!!! Biden says Code Red!!! High Alert = Code Red!!! I’m ready for anything that comes my way!!! 🈲️  💥:moneybag:🔥RVQ!

Code Red for Brandon means his brain is stuck in park 

and his Emergency brake is on

Robot Computer Froze up.

Could we be so lucky😃

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Like you Luigi, I wish this was true; but we've had these same announcements from him and Bruce almost weekly for over a year, with absolutely no result. :confused2:

One of these days the RV-RI will happen & the Gurus will say...see I told you so.  Then they'll take full credit.

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

One of these days the RV-RI will happen & the Gurus will say...see I told you so.  Then they'll take full credit.

I could care LESS about who takes credit for "see I told you so". 

The only credit, that I care about is a MAJOR LEAGUE CREDIT to my bank account ...............

Just sayin' .............................

Semper Fi:salute:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 10

Luigi1  Give it up Let these bs group rest for a while say like for a year without hearing of their BS. They like to see their own writing. especially Mark Z- Bruce the  goose- Mtg Goat & Frank 26 did I get them all> I know their are more but these are the worse. Your not helping any by helping them to promote their BS either

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Luigi,

Come on man, how many times are you going to let someone like MarkZ funnel information to you before you will put his contact information in the trash?  MarkZ may have had good information to share in the past but I think his reliable sources have dried up a long time ago.  Maybe you get a laugh out of what he says but at the expense of never being believed.  Way too extreme for me to want to “jump” into that pool. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

I could care LESS about who takes credit for "see I told you so". 

The only credit, that I care about is a MAJOR LEAGUE CREDIT to my bank account ...............

Just sayin' .............................

Semper Fi:salute:

Don't get TOO excited about the "MAJR LEAGUE CREDIT".  It is very possible that they will drop the 3 zeros THEN revalue.....And if it is  i:1, we break even. And if it RVs at $3.21, then we'll triple our investment.

A few years back (when Adam was having his weekly Q&A) I posed this question to him and he said that it could be a very real possibility.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yendor said:

It is very possible that they will drop the 3 zeros THEN revalue.....And if it is  i:1, we break even. And if it RVs at $3.21, then we'll triple our investment.

We have already been waiting for almost 19 years or may be more just to get a triple our investment? Oh no no no hopefully that won't happen.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

We have already been waiting for almost 19 years or may be more just to get a triple our investment? Oh no no no hopefully that won't happen.

I think, at least I thought, back when we all bought our dinar, there was that little voice in the back of our head saying that this was too good to be true...... RIGHT ? But we told that voice , Hey, that might be true, but if it DID happen, then I wouldn't want to feel that I missed the boat........ So, we invested what we could afford to lose. 

Well, that was so long ago (for me) that if it is only 3 times my investment, well in good. "IT IS WHAT IT IS".  I took a shot at a dream !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, yendor said:

I think, at least I thought, back when we all bought our dinar, there was that little voice in the back of our head saying that this was too good to be true...... RIGHT ? But we told that voice , Hey, that might be true, but if it DID happen, then I wouldn't want to feel that I missed the boat........ So, we invested what we could afford to lose. 

Well, that was so long ago (for me) that if it is only 3 times my investment, well in good. "IT IS WHAT IT IS".  I took a shot at a dream !

But I still prefer what Adam predict at 10 cents. At least 0.10 USD is better than 3 times from the original investment. Again , we can only guess and make assumption to make us ready to face the worst case scenario and not regret it for the rest of our lives if the profit from this investment isn't what we have been expecting it. Furthermore , the CBI has been talking about " deleting 3 zeros " but they have never been implementing until today ( may be they have other plans how to deal with their currency in their brains ) and Hopefully, this delays can turn out to be a nice RV that we have been expecting it.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

But I still prefer what Adam predict at 10 cents. At least 0.10 USD is better than 3 times from the original investment.

If they deleted the 3 zeros before the 10 cents revalue, then we REALLY lose.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, yendor said:

If they deleted the 3 zeros before the 10 cents revalue, then we REALLY lose.

the rate right now=1,460 delete 3 zeros become=1.460. That means 1 USD=1.460 IQD OR 1 IQD=0.68 USD. If they delete from both the banknotes and the exchange rate at the same time , then we break even. After that if they revalue above 3 bucks , it means we only make a triple our investment. This is why I prefer a straight RV at 10 cents better than only get a triple our investment. UNLESS, they only delete from the exchange rate ( and not from the banknotes ), but is it possible ( can they do that ) deleting from the exchange rate only?

• Upvote 1

On 7/22/2022 at 8:30 AM, Luigi1 said:

Well it didn't happen in the past 7 hours.

The Gurus will just go into hiding this weekend & resurface with another 7 hour alert next week.  IMO.

So are we still on alert or do we have a stand down order! I have to let the troops know!!! Still on alert for the flight line. :eyebrows:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

So are we still on alert or do we have a stand down order! I have to let the troops know!!! Still on alert for the flight line. :eyebrows:

It's the weekend.  The Gurus will disappear until Monday.  We stand down on weekends because the Gurus are always gagged over the weekends.  Come Monday, it starts all over again.

• Haha 4