Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Midnight Opinions - 7/19/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  Article: "Trade confirms the preference of local companies in contracts and credits" Quote: Iraq is open to the world"  Oh my oodness!  If that is not the definition of Article VIII then I don't know what else is...You know they've been Article VIII for a very long time.  You know they've been out of Chapter VII for a very long time...now the fact that the contracts are being rewritten?  Wow. I wonder why Because they were rewritten in the Iraqi dinar.  Wow. I wonder why Because the Iraqi dinar will be at a new exchange rate:twothumbs: I hope Frank is finally right on his perspective this time..! :easyrider:

*** Nader From The Mid East   The only people who can make a decision is the Minister of Finance and the CBI.  No body else.  No Al-Kazemi.  No Maliki.  No Sadr.  No parliament.  No President of the Republic.  No matter how much power these people got...It's not gonna be the IMF.  It's not gonna be the World Bank.  It's not gonna be all that.  It's gonna be the CBI.  You have to watch the CBI...It's gonna happen when the CBI is ready... :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Nader From The Mid East   The only people who can make a decision is the Minister of Finance and the CBI.  No body else.  No Al-Kazemi.  No Maliki.  No Sadr.  No parliament.  No President of the Republic.  No matter how much power these people got...It's not gonna be the IMF.  It's not gonna be the World Bank.  It's not gonna be all that.  It's gonna be the CBI.  You have to watch the CBI...It's gonna happen when the CBI is ready... 

" it's gonna be the CBI " . Alright we follow you so far. But what about your previous post? You said about " the good news is it's happening this week " and we want to know the rest of the story. Come on Nader, Is it really happening or more lies and BS just like the rest of the gurus? By the way , Did your father call you again at 3 o'clock in the morning just to tell you " the good news is it's happening this week "?

• Haha 2

Hey Nader can not believe you have put your father involve in this BS saying this going to happen this week. You are just like the rest of the BS guru's full of Shite now you are throwing your family in this BS. I thought you had better sense than starting the lie compain of lieing but as I say you are no different trying to make a name for yourself full of BS. I don't see any reliability in what you say now. I see you as just like the rest Frank26- Mtg Goat-Mark- The goose all full of Shite.    JMO