Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Opinions @ 9:20AM CDT - 7/18/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Nader From The Mid East   I got the great news for you guys this morning.  I received the call around 3 o'clock this morning from my dad.  He sent me this news but it's in Arabic...the good news is it's happening.  How much?  I don't know yet.  You should know this week how much.  They said they're putting it back.  I hope not 1200...I think it's going to happen this week.  You'll see the news later on coming out saying one guy of the CBI calling all the investors to come back to Iraq and invest in Iraq because good news they're gonna put back the dinar...

*** butterfly  Article: "Iraq is moving to prepare special documents for joining the WTO" Quote: "the importance of Iraq's accession to the organization, as it deserves to be part of the international trade, industrial and economic community, especially since its accession will be part of this international community and can organize its economic and commercial policies, including trade exchange in accordance with international laws that serve it with all concerned parties dealing with it in the future.” :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Many Gurus are saying it's happening.  Not one Guru has yet to come forward with any evidence supporting their claims.

Somebody with a cell phone in Iraq...pleeeeeeeeeeeeze take a picture of the new lower denoms & the new rate then post it on the web.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

12 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Many Gurus are saying it's happening.  Not one Guru has yet to come forward with any evidence supporting their claims....Somebody with a cell phone in Iraq...pleeeeeeeeeeeeze take a picture of the new lower denoms & the new rate then post it on the web.

I totally agree with you Luigi...! :easyrider:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, sgtsanders said:

Nader also said in his video that Malarky tried to start a coup while Kazemi was visiting SA but he was unsuccessful. Anyone hear anything about that?

TNT mentioned of a failed coup in Iraq over the weekend.

The people voted for Sadr, not Malarky. 

There will be all out civil war if Malarky steals the PM.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Nader From The Mid East   I got the great news for you guys this morning.  I received the call around 3 o'clock this morning from my dad.  He sent me this news but it's in Arabic...the good news is it's happening.  How much?  I don't know yet.  You should know this week how much.  They said they're putting it back.  I hope not 1200...

You received the call at 3 o'clock in the morning? Where did your father get the info from at 3 o'clock in the morning?  From the bank?  Did the bank still open at 3 o'clock in the morning?  Who would the bank tellers be? The goat? Or frankie? Or pimps?

" The good news is it's happening " , What is happening? Nothing means no good news. Come on nader, cut your BS off. you and your father better go back to sleep cause it is still 3 o'clock in the morning. Don't sleep walking and talking and mumbling again when you suddenly wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

You received the call at 3 o'clock in the morning? Where did your father get the info from at 3 o'clock in the morning?  From the bank?  Did the bank still open at 3 o'clock in the morning?  Who would the bank tellers be? The goat? Or frankie? Or pimps?

" The good news is it's happening " , What is happening? Nothing means no good news. Come on nader, cut your BS off. you and your father better go back to sleep cause it is still 3 o'clock in the morning. Don't sleep walking and talking and mumbling again when you suddenly wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning.

There is a large time difference between Iraq and the US depending on where you live. So yes it would be daytime hours in Iraq compared to 3AM here.  Also I highly doubt that his father would have phoned the absolute second after he heard the news there's probably a little bit of a lag there as well

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

There is a large time difference between Iraq and the US depending on where you live. So yes it would be daytime hours in Iraq compared to 3AM here.  

You're not wrong if this nader live in the States and his father live in the middle east pp. However, when I read the words " Nader from the mid east " , it means I just assume that both this nader and his father live in the middle east, not in the States. So , there will be no time difference cause both of them live in the same country which is in the middle east. If both of them really live in the middle east, then his father shouldn't call this nader at 3 o'clock in the morning just to say " the good news is it's really happening " eventhough we all know this is still considered a rumor without the link/ the sources to back it up. Unless the governor of the CBI called his father directly that rv is happening right now, if that's the case then we all might believe it when we see a rate change in the bank when the banks opens or in the forex. The question is did the governor of the CBI not sleep at 3 o'clock in the morning?

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

You're not wrong if this nader live in the States and his father live in the middle east pp. However, when I read the words " Nader from the mid east " , it means I just assume that both this nader and his father live in the middle east, not in the States. So , there will be no time difference cause both of them live in the same country which is in the middle east. If both of them really live in the middle east, then his father shouldn't call this nader at 3 o'clock in the morning just to say " the good news is it's really happening " eventhough we all know this is still considered a rumor without the link/ the sources to back it up. Unless the governor of the CBI called his father directly that rv is happening right now, if that's the case then we all might believe it when we see a rate change in the bank when the banks opens or in the forex. The question is did the governor of the CBI not sleep at 3 o'clock in the morning?

Nader was in Florida at the time, I believe or Lakewood Ranch?? He didn't say Florida exactly.. He did say he wasn't home.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Nader was in Florida at the time, I believe or Lakewood Ranch?? He didn't say Florida exactly.. He did say he wasn't home.

This is just my perception. If he did say he wasn't home , it means he might be out of town ( going to different city ) but it was still in the middle east country. But, if you believed he was in the States at that time, then it is A ok, too. hope you're right.

27 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

This is just my perception. If he did say he wasn't home , it means he might be out of town ( going to different city ) but it was still in the middle east country. But, if you believed he was in the States at that time, then it is A ok, too. hope you're right.

Just trying to decipher his comments on the 3:00 Am call from his father. Doesn't really matter either way. I doubt there's a "Lake Ranch" or "Lakewood Ranch" anywhere in the middle East..just saying!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 64jaguar said:

Just trying to decipher his comments on the 3:00 Am call from his father. Doesn't really matter either way. I doubt there's a "Lake Ranch" or "Lakewood Ranch" anywhere in the middle East..just saying!

You have your own opinion, that is A ok to me. Now , The most important is to prove what this nader said " THE GOOD NEWS IS IT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK! ". Is it really happening this week folks? Let's just wait and see then. Hope this nader is right eventhough I still doubt about it.

• Haha 1