Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Satuday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:55 PM CDT - 7/16/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Samson  Article: "Al-Kazemi and his government enter a closed meeting with Biden in Jeddah"

*** Kaperoni   Excellent interview tonight posted with the deputy governor of the central bank on Iraq...Ihsan Shamran.  He mentions the money printed in Iraq now is 83 trillion dinar.  Clearly, one who is reasonable understands there can never be a RV with that much dinar in circulation...Exchange rates are tools used by central banks to counter economic issues such as inflation, economic growth etc. Therefore, any change in the exchange rate would be gradual as the economy grows.

*** Militiaman  Article: "Alia Nassif comments on the revenues achieved by customs in Iraq" That 95% oil revenues is going to be matched  by the borders, liquid natural gas, mining, tourism, etc.. The size of the money flow is going to be staggering. Everyone knows it... :twothumbs:

*** Tivon  I am showing you why we basically have not seen the exchange rate. They need the Oil & Gas Law in place on a constitutional basis in order to maximize profits for the new exchange rate to mean anything for the overall GDP internationally. This is why the 1:1 out of the gate makes sense. Because of the oil price. :twothumbs:

*** Clare  Article: "Framework: Choosing the Prime Minister during the next few days, and we call for a parliamentary session next week urgent:twothumbs:

*** Holly...What we are waiting on has in fact started quite a while ago. They are working through the different tiers. We are not waiting for anything to start. It has started. What we are waiting on is the release at our level...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

If that Moron Biden was in a meeting, that guy didn’t even know what was happening! That was a waste of couple of hours out of the  life, who he met with! They will never get those 2 hours back! Biden was in the twilight zone, that whole trip to the Middle East! That old quack Dr, they have running with him, has him on some pretty heavy dope! From everything that I saw, Biden was a space cadet!! He damn sure doesn’t know if he is winding his watch or scratching his A$$! What a waste of money for that old sick bastard to go over there! Those damn Arabs know this country is in a major tailspin! I thought it was so funny to watch that $h!+ show,  those damn DemoRats tried to pull off! What they don’t understand is other people in the world are not as stupid as the people here in The United States, that are putting up with this Hoax!!! That old quack Dr. Is going to dope old Biden up, here in the not to distance future and that poor sick bastard is going to be stiff as a board! When they go back to take him to the bathroom!! I’m certainly praying for that to happen!  🤠 JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Pow! 8

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

If that Moron Biden was in a meeting, that guy didn’t even know what was happening! That was a waste of couple of hours out of the  life, who he met with! They will never get those 2 hours back! Biden was in the twilight zone, that whole trip to the Middle East! That old quack Dr, they have running with him, has him on some pretty heavy dope! From everything that I saw, Biden was a space cadet!! He damn sure doesn’t know if he is winding his watch or scratching his A$$! What a waste of money for that old sick bastard to go over there! Those damn Arabs know this country is in a major tailspin! I thought it was so funny to watch that $h!+ show,  those damn DemoRats tried to pull off! What they don’t understand is other people in the world are not as stupid as the people here in The United States, that are putting up with this Hoax!!! That old quack Dr. Is going to dope old Biden up, here in the not to distance future and that poor sick bastard is going to be stiff as a board! When they go back to take him to the bathroom!! I’m certainly praying for that to happen!  🤠 JMHO 

LMAO

• Upvote 1

old quack Dr. Is going to dope old Biden up, here in the not to distance future and that poor sick bastard is going to be stiff as a board! When they go back to take him to the bathroom!! I’m certainly praying for that to happen

only problem with that is who follows him….Harris/Pelosi. What is more scarier? It’s like an never ending horror where the criminal never dies or is replaced by another, then another, and another. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

22 hours ago, Artitech said:

A "closed meeting". meaning his mind is closed to any rational thinking, Robot Brandon needs a tune up or WD 40.

Tech support is backed up. Supply chain problem. Ironic. Running out of parts and repair techs due to Covid.

How's that for shooting yourself in the foot/head Cabal LOL

Meltdown in progress. He Came back from SA with his tail between his legs. Or maybe his butt.

Things are happening real time!!

Look for sparks soon. Maybe Brandon's head😂

• Pow! 2