Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The oil dispute puts Baghdad in front of “big” legal problems.. Billions of compensation for Erbil (details)

yota691

9 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

A great education? Come on , no more study. " more study " will get you nowhere.  It has already been almost 19 years. And 19 years is more than enough just to get master's degree. Don't you think it is just a very very very long time just to get master's degree?

Some people are slow learners.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

22 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

" more study " will get you nowhere.

I have to respectfully disagree.  The education I have gotten since I left school has been absolutely priceless.  I have a "master's degree" in a lot of subjects since I left school.  If the dinar would have popped when I first got into it, I would have blown the whole thing.  What I have learned about money and finances over the last 15 or years or so has made such a difference in my life and the life of people who are close to me that I have been able to teach it to.  I now understand a little about  generational wealth and I have been able to set my family up financially for generations to come.  Proverbs says a good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children.  I have learned how to do that because of knowledge.  A lot of that knowledge came either from this site or from connections I made from this site.  I say more study will get you EVERYWHERE!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

6 minutes ago, shixjr said:

I have to respectfully disagree.  The education I have gotten since I left school has been absolutely priceless.  I have a "master's degree" in a lot of subjects since I left school.  If the dinar would have popped when I first got into it, I would have blown the whole thing.  What I have learned about money and finances over the last 15 or years or so has made such a difference in my life and the life of people who are close to me that I have been able to teach it to.  I now understand a little about  generational wealth and I have been able to set my family up financially for generations to come.  Proverbs says a good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children.  I have learned how to do that because of knowledge.  A lot of that knowledge came either from this site or from connections I made from this site.  I say more study will get you EVERYWHERE!

Life is a never ending "study" in itself.....   CL

• Like 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, shixjr said:

What you said was right " study will get you everywhere ". I didn't mean to offend you. However, in this case, we are talking about iraq, not people in general. The GOI , FM, and CBI have been " studying more, more and more " in almost 19 years and whatever they have been studying is useless because they made the wrong decision to devalue from 1190 to 1460 back in december 2020.  The example is just the devaluation back in december 2020 and the devaluation has made the price of goods going up and ordinary iraqi citizens have became poor and poorer. And, recently, there were a lot of articles talking about " increase dinar to 1,200 against dollar " and  why would they do that? Were they feeling guilty and regretting after they devalued from 1190 to 1460  back in december 2020 and then,  they plan to return to the previous rate 1,200? This is why i said that " more and more study " make them confused and make a wrong decision and the side effect is the iraqi citizens become poor and poorer.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

What is the relationship of the Prime Minister's nomination to oil and gas in Kurdistan?

Last update 03/14/2022 | 10:35 PM

information / special

Political analyst Sabah Al-Ugaili said, on Monday, that the Federal Court's decision regarding the region's oil may not be implemented if the prime minister's candidate leaves the Triple Alliance.

Follow the "Al-Maloma" channel on Telegram.. News that does not need documentation

Al-Ugaili told "Information", "The selection of the next prime minister by the Sadrist bloc and the support of the Sunni-Kurdish sides in the Triple Alliance will impede the implementation of the Federal Court's decision regarding oil and gas and the delivery of financial returns to the federal government."

He added, "The oil and gas law in the region intersects with more than five articles in the Iraqi constitution," noting that "the implementation of the Federal Court's decision is binding on the federal government, especially the executive authority represented by the prime minister."

Al-Ugaili continued, "The next prime minister should be not subject to the will of the Triple Alliance, and the national interest will be the ruling in implementing all decisions that are in the interest of the Iraqi people away from political pressures."

He explained that "the failure of the Kurdistan region to deliver the financial returns to the border and oil ports constitutes part of the economic crisis that the current government is suffering from

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

If it takes 19 years to get a master's degree, then can't imagine how many years does it take to get a bachelor's degree? 40 years or more? Just wonder, How old are they when they finish getting a master's degree?

My feeling is the they fake it/then buy the degree online ( you can do that/or have the thing printed up ) - yes there are educated people that have gone abroad to study: but in house_Nope.

If your smart you're run outta town by the criminal element. Take Shabbs for example.

Smart folks just get in the way. Surprised Kaz lasted as long as he did. 

Still looks like everyone and anyone that can be bought,has been.IMHO

8 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

My feeling is the they fake it/then buy the degree online ( you can do that/or have the thing printed up ) - yes there are educated people that have gone abroad to study: but in house_Nope.

If your smart you're run outta town by the criminal element. Take Shabbs for example.

Smart folks just get in the way. Surprised Kaz lasted as long as he did. 

Still looks like everyone and anyone that can be bought,has been.IMHO

Buy the degree online? Wow. I didn't know that. Is the degree online legit? Can the degree online be used to apply for a job at office depot or jc. Penney?

22 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

What you said was right " study will get you everywhere ". I didn't mean to offend you.

Thank you for your explanation, and no offense was taken.  We are all on the same team hoping for the dinar to change in value so we can make some money.  I know it's frustrating, but, as Jim Rohn used to say, "let's turn our frustration into fascination".  It's hard to learn when we are frustrated, but the state of fascination makes learning easy.  It doesn't work every time, but for me, just the fact that I am trying to not be frustrated has helped me glean ideas where once I was simply frustrated.  I also will apologize to you if my statements came across to you as if you thought I was offended.  This site is way too fun for us to be taking offense to people here.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shixjr said:

Thank you for your explanation, and no offense was taken.  We are all on the same team hoping for the dinar to change in value so we can make some money.  I know it's frustrating, but, as Jim Rohn used to say, "let's turn our frustration into fascination".  It's hard to learn when we are frustrated, but the state of fascination makes learning easy.  It doesn't work every time, but for me, just the fact that I am trying to not be frustrated has helped me glean ideas where once I was simply frustrated.  I also will apologize to you if my statements came across to you as if you thought I was offended.  This site is way too fun for us to be taking offense to people here.

Thanks for your explanation, too. You did nothing wrong. You don't need to apologize. Sometimes, i am just really curious what the governor of the CBI is really thinking in their brain about what they are planning to do with their currency. Oh well, may be we all just have to wait until the new government is formed. After that, we just wait if sadr really implement what he said that he wanted to increase the iqd to make dinar stronger.

• Like 2

How does Iraqi law deal with those who obstruct the implementation of federal decisions?

Last update 03/15/2022 | 4:38 pm

information / special

Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi clarified, on Tuesday, the legal penalties for those who refrain from implementing the decisions of the Federal Court, in addition to those who attack the judicial authority.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement to “The Information” that “Article 329 of the Iraqi Penal Code is punishable by imprisonment and a fine, or one of them, for every employee or person charged with a public service who suspends or disrupts the decisions of the Federal Court, and therefore he can be warned within 8 days of the necessity of implementation and the lawsuit is filed against him after the lapse of this period.” in the investigative court.”

He added, "Article 226 of the Penal Code punishes with 7 years imprisonment or imprisonment and a fine whoever publicly insults the courts," noting that "Article 229 also punishes with imprisonment for up to 3 years whoever threatens a judge, court, or any judicial authority."

The legal expert explained that "the decision of the Federal Supreme Court regarding the abolition of the Oil and Gas Law in the Kurdistan Region No. 22 of 2007 obligated the region to implement and the decision required the federal government to deduct the required percentages of oil exports from the 17% share allocated to Kurdistan."

Al-Tamimi continued, "Oil is an international commodity that will expose the countries importing from the Kurdistan region to international sanctions, as happened to Turkey, which was fined by the Paris Club of 250 million dollars for importing oil from the Kurdistan region."

And he indicated that “the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court are binding on all authorities, and are binding on all parts of Iraq, from north to south, according to Article 94 of the Constitution.” Ended / 25 R

Karkoshi rules out the link between the fuel crisis in the region and the decisions of the "Federal"

Last update 03/15/2022 | 9:16 am

Information / Baghdad...

A member of the State of Law coalition, Imran Karkoshi, ruled out the link between the fuel crisis in the region and the rise in prices there with the decisions of the Federal Court regarding the oil file in Kurdistan, pointing out that the understandings of the political forces are enough to stop legal and constitutional violations and spare the country any crises that may occur.

Al-Karkoushi told Al-Maalouma, "The Federal Court has taken decisions related to the political process, and it is likely that there will be follow-up on the decisions it has taken, including its decision regarding the region's oil file."

He added that "the political forces can bypass legal violations through understanding among themselves about a number of files, and finding solutions to the current crises to spare the country from entering into difficult labyrinths that may carry with it a violation of the law and the constitution," noting that "the oil file in the region can overcome its problem through political understandings.

Karkoush ruled out that the fuel crisis in Kurdistan and the rise in prices are directly related to the decision of the Federal Court on the oil file in the region, especially since the crisis is not the result of the moment, but Kurdistan is witnessing from time to time a rise in fuel prices,” stressing the need for “the authorities in the region to seek solutions.” to the current crisis to avoid protests and clashes between citizens and the authorities.” finished/ 25 n

The Sadrist bloc determines the categories covered by the law on the distribution of oil revenues to the people

news source /Mawazine News
Posted 11 seconds ago
141432022_1597736303538-810x510.jpg

05:29 – 14/03/2022

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, the representative of the Sadrist bloc, Burhan Al-Maamouri, confirmed
today, Monday, that the law on distributing part of the oil wealth will focus on three points, while specifying the
categories covered by the law.
Al-Maamouri said, "The draft law for distributing
part of the oil imports to the Iraqi people is not new today, but since the previous session,"
noting that "this requirement is related to a wide segment, especially the poor."
He added, "The House of Representatives will have a role
in following up on these points, including the submission of the draft law, which was presented in previous sessions
by the Sairoon Alliance," explaining that "the Sadrist bloc will submit proposals to legislate laws
aimed at distributing wealth to the Iraqi people."
He pointed out that “laws and proposals
In which there is a financial aspect that the House of Representatives cannot legislate unless there is an agreement with the government
because it can be challenged before the Federal Court,” calling on “the government to send
a bill to distribute part of the oil imports to the Iraqi people.”
He explained, "The law will focus on the
poor, and there are thousands of unemployed people, according to the questionnaires in the Ministry of Labor and Planning,
in addition to focusing on the poorest regions and governorates."
The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-
Zamili, revealed an effort to legislate a law through which a percentage of oil imports would be deducted and given to
the people during the current session

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Aa'a / the Sadrist bloc determines the categories covered by the law on distributing oil revenues to the people

March 14, 2022

https://1-al--iraqinews-com.translate.goog/archives/245701?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_enc=1141432022_1597736303538-800x445.jpg

Baghdad

Today, Monday, the representative of the Sadrist bloc, Burhan Al-Maamouri, confirmed that the law on distributing part of the oil wealth will focus on three points, while specifying the categories covered by the law.
Al-Maamouri said, "The draft law for distributing part of the oil imports to the Iraqi people is not new today, but since the previous session," noting that "this requirement is related to a wide segment, especially the poor."
He added, "The House of Representatives will have a role in following up on these points, including the submission of the draft law, which was presented in previous sessions by the Sairoon Alliance," explaining that "the Sadrist bloc will submit proposals to legislate laws aimed at distributing wealth to the Iraqi people."
He pointed out that “laws and proposals that contain a financial aspect that the House of Representatives cannot legislate unless there is an agreement with the government because it can be challenged before the Federal Court,” calling on “the government to send a draft law to distribute part of the oil imports to the Iraqi people.”
He explained, "The law will focus on the poor, and there are thousands of unemployed people, according to the questionnaires in the Ministry of Labor and Planning, in addition to focusing on the poorest regions and governorates."
The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, revealed that he is seeking to legislate a law through which a percentage of oil imports will be deducted and given to the people during the current session

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Legal expert: Imprisonment and a fine for those who refuse to implement the decisions of the Federal Court and 7 years for those who insult the courts

{Politics: Al Furat News} The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, explained today, Tuesday, the legal penalty for those who refrain from implementing the decisions of the Federal Court and the penalty for those who attack its judges.

Al-Tamimi told Al-Furat News that: “The Iraqi Penal Code, in Article 329 of it, punishes with imprisonment and a fine, or one of them, every employee or person assigned to a public service who has suspended or obstructed these decisions, and he can be warned of the implementation within 8 days of the necessity of implementation and the lawsuit is filed against him after the expiration of this period in a court Investigation". 

He added, "As for Article 226 of the Penal Code, it punishes with 7 years imprisonment or imprisonment and a fine whoever publicly insults the courts, and Article 229 also punishes with imprisonment for up to 3 years whoever threatens a judge or court."

Al-Tamimi added, "Also, the decisions of the Federal Supreme Court are binding on all authorities, and it is binding on all parts of Iraq, from north to south, according to Article 94 of the constitution."

With regard to the decision of the Federal Supreme Court regarding the cancellation of the Oil and Gas Law in the Kurdistan Region No. 22 of 2007, Al-Tamimi explained, “The decision obligated the region to implement and the decision required the federal government to deduct the required percentages of oil exports from the 17% share allocated to the Kurdistan region.

Also, as oil is an international commodity, it will expose the countries importing from the region to international sanctions, as happened to Turkey, which was fined by the Paris Club of 250 million dollars for importing oil from the Kurdistan region.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

On 3/14/2022 at 9:00 AM, rvmydinar said:

What you said was right " study will get you everywhere ". I didn't mean to offend you. However, in this case, we are talking about iraq, not people in general. The GOI , FM, and CBI have been " studying more, more and more " in almost 19 years and whatever they have been studying is useless because they made the wrong decision to devalue from 1190 to 1460 back in december 2020.  The example is just the devaluation back in december 2020 and the devaluation has made the price of goods going up and ordinary iraqi citizens have became poor and poorer. And, recently, there were a lot of articles talking about " increase dinar to 1,200 against dollar " and  why would they do that? Were they feeling guilty and regretting after they devalued from 1190 to 1460  back in december 2020 and then,  they plan to return to the previous rate 1,200? This is why i said that " more and more study " make them confused and make a wrong decision and the side effect is the iraqi citizens become poor and poorer.

We always say when playing cards...."Study long, you study wrong." You can over analyze yourself into paralysis. Then under pressure make the wrong choice. Study something, go with your gut instinct, make a choice and do it. 

The game of football has the perfect example.

A quarterback hikes the ball, stands in the pocket studying the defense, if he holds the ball too long, studying, studying, studying, he gets sacked.

If he holds the ball too long, he can scramble to buy time, but wind up throwing the ball for an interception under pressure.

Or he can hike the ball, make the read, and deliver the ball to his intended target, and hope it's a catch.

I like the third option, it is generally successful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

23 hours ago, Goggles said:

Well that sounds final. I wonder who's going to get behind bars first! Hopefully this makes a more clear path for the Oil and Gas Law(HCL). :)

I have always thought, the corruption, Evil, and Greed has to come down, Im thinking the Ukraine/Russia, drama, is going to bring the House of Cards down. Exposing the trash, that the garbage man forgot to pick up in the United States, Iraq, Canada, etc, etc,etc, you name it! Im still thinking, we are in a great time frame, so much biblical, speaking coming together, in the next few months! Topped off with, a, glorious feast of the trumpets.

In 2022, Rosh Hashanah begins at sundown on Sunday, Sept. 25 and ends at sundown on Tuesday Sept. 27.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, keylime said:

We always say when playing cards...."Study long, you study wrong." You can over analyze yourself into paralysis. Then under pressure make the wrong choice. Study something, go with your gut instinct, make a choice and do it. 

" Study something, go with your gut instint, make a choice and do it " that's true and i like the way you said that. However, like you said " study long, you study wrong " may be this work for iraq cause iraq like to " study more and more ", later they make a wrong decision. 

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2022 at 8:10 AM, rvmydinar said:

... Sometimes, i am just really curious what the governor of the CBI is really thinking in their brain about what they are planning to do with their currency....

You might be better off going to the Grand Canyon for the same result.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1