Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions @ 9:05 AM CDT - 7/14/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat  What we...wait for is the announcement from the CBI telling us about the exchange process of turning in the higher three zero notes for the lower denominations and how it will all work. NO, this education process HAS NOT yet taken place I can assure you this is a  FACT.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Added @ 10:45 AM CDT:

*** Tivon  We got one major obstacle out of the way by having the EFSL published in the Gazette...This is where the Purchasing Power for the citizens lie. Do they have to wait to reinstate until the Oil & Gas Law is done I wouldn't explicitly say so. But securing this particular law can contribute to the citizens having PP out the gate from the onset of the CBI releasing the rate on the same day or week... Blitz Play coming up. IMO :twothumbs:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Thanks @ronscarpa

I kind of like this Tivon guru. They seem to be pretty upbeat and states things that are actually factual for the most part. No hopium per-say but good energy with the message. Now that Iran has revalued their currency there has got to be some sense of urgency for Iraq to do something with theirs. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Now that Iran has revalued their currency there has got to be some sense of urgency for Iraq to do something with theirs. 

Wait a minute. Hold down a second. How did you know " Iran revalued their currency "? Where did you read about that? Have you read the articles that Yota posted about it on the dinar news lately? As Luigi said that Iran already deleted 4 zeros, but the rate remained unchanged.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

If we have to exchange our IQD notes in for the new notes then that tad amounts to a LOP.

Don't you think turning in old notes for a new lower denoms are applying to Iraqi citizens only inside the country of Iraq ( not out of Iraqi country )? So why should dinar investors turn in old notes for a new lower denoms unless you want to wait a little longer for a higher rate down the road after a rate change for a first time or you may want to keep your dinars in the bank? Actually, It is everybody's choice.

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Wait a minute. Hold down a second. How did you know " Iran revalued their currency "? Where did you read about that? Have you read the articles that Yota posted about it on the dinar news lately? As Luigi said that Iran already deleted 4 zeros, but the rate remained unchanged.

Sorry about that what I meant was the currency was redenominated. Not revalued. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Added @ 10:45 AM CDT:

*** Tivon  We got one major obstacle out of the way by having the EFSL published in the Gazette...This is where the Purchasing Power for the citizens lie. Do they have to wait to reinstate until the Oil & Gas Law is done I wouldn't explicitly say so. But securing this particular law can contribute to the citizens having PP out the gate from the onset of the CBI releasing the rate on the same day or week... Blitz Play coming up. IMO :twothumbs:

Central Bank of Iraq: "No Future Plan to change Exchange Rate"

Central-Bank-of-Iraq-CBI-120621.jpg

By John Lee.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has said that there is no justification for changing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar relative to the US dollar.

CBI Deputy Governor, Ammar Khalaf, confirmed to the official Iraqi News Agency (INA) that, "in our belief as a monetary authority, there is no justification for changing it ... changing the exchange rate remains within the monetary authority's policy and according to circumstances."

He repeated that economic circumstances are the main criterion, and "there is no future plan to change the exchange rate ... there is no justification or need to modify it."

Since the change of regime in Iraq in 2003, many unsophisticated investors in the United States have been persuaded to buy Iraqi dinars in the hope of stratospheric upward revaluations.

See also:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

By John Lee.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has said that there is no justification for changing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar relative to the US dollar.

CBI Deputy Governor, Ammar Khalaf, confirmed to the official Iraqi News Agency (INA) that, "in our belief as a monetary authority, there is no justification for changing it ... changing the exchange rate remains within the monetary authority's policy and according to circumstances."

He repeated that economic circumstances are the main criterion, and "there is no future plan to change the exchange rate ... there is no justification or need to modify it."

Since the change of regime in Iraq in 2003, many unsophisticated investors in the United States have been persuaded to buy Iraqi dinars in the hope of stratospheric upward revaluations.

See also:

Well now I am an unsophisticated, deplorable investor who was persuaded by the US Government that passed a law to allow me to buy the dinars hoping for a stratospheric upward revaluation.

Eh.

I've been called worse.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Well now I am an unsophisticated, deplorable investor who was persuaded by the US Government that passed a law to allow me to buy the dinars hoping for a stratospheric upward revaluation.

Eh.

I've been called worse.

We will laugh all the way to the bank.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

By John Lee.

See also:

They left out the part where they keep saying that they were going to remove the zeros. Lol. “unsophisticated” as in what. Just say it! Stupid? How about helping your people and stop robbing them.
I will just come out and say it and say you’re a bunch of thieves that have manipulated investors all over the world. keep your people poor and live in dirt eating trash so you can control them. One day they will rise up and you’ll end up like Kaddafi. Eat me.

• Pow! 7

3 hours ago, keylime said:

Eh.

I've been called worse.

Could it be time for a class action suit ?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, new york kevin said:

CBI Deputy Governor, Ammar Khalaf, confirmed to the official Iraqi News Agency (INA) that, "in our belief as a monetary authority, there is no justification for changing it..."

The key word here is "Deputy" - as has been stated by many of the posters (gurus) over the last three days, he has NO AUTHORITY, only the CBI Governor who has chosen to remain silent about this. Remember, expect much disinformation as we approach any actual value increase. Time will tell..! :easyrider: RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1