Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 7/13/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Tivon   Question: "Do you think that the CBI has to wait for the next session after EID to release the rate, or can it be done prior? Legally I presume a legislative session would be the appropriate time to address something of that nature. According to the Constitution. The CBI is an independent entity. So whoever weilds the power current political power which is Al-Kazemi due to the EFSL can request of the CBI to issue a decision on the rate.

*** Breitling   Question: "So if it came out at a dollar...your net proceeds would be approximately $0.98?"  Yep...it [the spread taken by the bank/exchanger] will be low.  BTW there will be so many people fighting for your currency you could probably get lower than that...like if you keep your money at their bank...they'll exchange it for free...there's going to be a lot of options.  They're going to fight for your currency.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4

*** Breitling   Question: "So if it came out at a dollar...your net proceeds would be approximately $0.98?"  Yep...it [the spread taken by the bank/exchanger] will be low.  BTW there will be so many people fighting for your currency you could probably get lower than that...like if you keep your money at their bank...they'll exchange it for free...there's going to be a lot of options.  They're going to fight for your currency.

I'll tell you what....... If it came out TOMORROW at $1.00, I wiuld be happy to take just $0.75.....Just get it done tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Breitling   Question: "So if it came out at a dollar...your net proceeds would be approximately $0.98?"  Yep...it [the spread taken by the bank/exchanger] will be low.  

Thanks for the info about the spread. Now the most important is how soon this baby is going to pop? What we have to do every second is just wait wait and wait until we have a great great great great great great grandchildren.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yendor said:

*** Breitling   Question: "So if it came out at a dollar...your net proceeds would be approximately $0.98?"  Yep...it [the spread taken by the bank/exchanger] will be low.  BTW there will be so many people fighting for your currency you could probably get lower than that...like if you keep your money at their bank...they'll exchange it for free...there's going to be a lot of options.  They're going to fight for your currency.

I'll tell you what....... If it came out TOMORROW at $1.00, I wiuld be happy to take just $0.75.....Just get it done tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as it is between 10 cents to a buck, I run faster straight to the bank and take a vacation to hawaii without getting paid ( unlike iraq take a vacation with getting paid ).

• Upvote 2