Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A wink, nod, and a new president

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

A wink, nod, and a new president

Biden is a disaster and the worst President ever to be installed into the White House!!!!  Anyone with an unprejudiced mind could see that during the election process.  Too many people were wrapped up in Trump hate and Political Party nonsense.  Winning at any cost, including rigging the ballots has only made "Our Democracy" weaker. 

How do we fix this debacle?  Below are just a few suggestions

1. Lets examine the voting machines that mysteriously changed the vote count in the middle of the night and never audited.

2. Let's make sure our counting centers are monitored 24/7.  No more sneaking ballots in after the counting centers are closed.

3. Outlaw Ballot Harvesting and Drop Boxes

4. Make all Voters register and have a readable ID.  

5. Let's put our elections on a Blockchain which would eliminate double voting, illegals voting, and cross State voting. 

6. How about we make it illegal for the Media to pick a candidate and then promote that person 24/7.  Bogus False Half True reporting must be examined.  Start with CNN!!!!! 

7. How about holding accountable any Media who purposely choose to promote false narratives while holding back on real stories that could have changed the election.  (Hunter Biden's business dealings for the 'Big Guy" ) 

8. How about we prosecute those who made a mockery of our Voting privileges. Including all who were caught double voting and stuffing ballot boxes with fake ballots. 

There are so many more but these imo should be no brainers.  Don't you believe that a district that continuously has more votes than  legally registered voters should be seriously looked into.  Especially when that district votes 100% for the same Political Party every election.  "Come on man". 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 10

Here is one just for the red arrow guy.   None of those things make any sense to you right?  Still fuming about Trump while we lose "our Democracy" to people who lie, cheat, and steal!!!!  Come on Man!!!!

How about we get to the bottom of the 2020 election and oh, just for grins the 2012 Election.  After all our President did say, " We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the History of American politics".

I think if the House goes Republican the first order of business should be a thorough Jan 6th, Mueller Investigation, Impeachment 1&2 Investigation of Hunter and Joe Biden's Crime Family activities.  I would like to do a thorough Investigation of all who worked in the Counting rooms in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, and Nevada for starters.  I would like to have every worker sworn in and give testimony as to what they were told to do, what they did, what they saw, and so many more questions with the threat of perjury if found guilty.  So much of this has already been reported but I would like to see it in a trial to get to the bottom of what really happened.  I would like to know exactly why the voting rooms were emptied and why news organizations were quick to call the elections. 

I have lots of questions.  If we don't get this voting thing right no one will ever be happy with an election result going forward.  If what I suspect happened didn't I will admit my error.  I have seen and heard too many eyewitness accounts that have never been fully investigated to believe there wasn't real fraud.  Both Political Parties owe this to the American People.  The Country had to endure the Mueller Investigation, both Impeachment proceedings and now the Jan 6th Public show trial.  I think it's only fair to hear the Truth for once.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 12

What do you think?  Are you all happy with the present Administration?  Are you thrilled about Inflation that is the worst since the early 80's.  All time high gasoline prices, food prices, housing and rent prices.  Can you find a job that isn't taken over by an illegal.  How about supply chain issues and CV still hanging around.  Ole Joe said he had a plan for those issues.  I guess his plan was to make them worse.  Open borders that allow drug dealers to smuggle in their death to Americans (I lost one of my ball players over the weekend to fentanyl laced marijuana. One of the most lethal concoctions my good friend the Chief of Police has ever seen).  While I'm talking about Unlawfulness and No Order you can place that solely on this President and his Pathetic Political Party.  

I could go on and on about how our Politicians have sold out our Country.  It's not just Democrats either.  The Republicans are the saddest most corrupt, ineffective people who have ever been elected imo.  Yes, I'm extremely mad at the state of our Country.  I've been away for a few days and come home and find out one of my guys is DEAD, and one of my best friends businesses has been trashed by thieves.  Good people have had enough and when solid citizens have had enough the politicians had been get their house in order real fast.  

Excuse my angry rants for a few hours.  You see I have to go to a wake for my deceased ball player.  I haven't talked to his parents yet but have exchanged text messages.  They are devastated.  They never even knew their son was using drugs.  Sad, tragic.  I'm really upset about this one.  If you have the time say a prayer for the young man and his family.  Also say a prayer for our Country and our Elected Officials.  They need to come to their senses in a hurry and solve the Border Issue.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 10

51 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

What do you think?  Are you all happy with the present Administration?  Are you thrilled about Inflation that is the worst since the early 80's.  All time high gasoline prices, food prices, housing and rent prices.  Can you find a job that isn't taken over by an illegal.  How about supply chain issues and CV still hanging around.  Ole Joe said he had a plan for those issues.  I guess his plan was to make them worse.  Open borders that allow drug dealers to smuggle in their death to Americans (I lost one of my ball players over the weekend to fentanyl laced marijuana. One of the most lethal concoctions my good friend the Chief of Police has ever seen).  While I'm talking about Unlawfulness and No Order you can place that solely on this President and his Pathetic Political Party.  

I could go on and on about how our Politicians have sold out our Country.  It's not just Democrats either.  The Republicans are the saddest most corrupt, ineffective people who have ever been elected imo.  Yes, I'm extremely mad at the state of our Country.  I've been away for a few days and come home and find out one of my guys is DEAD, and one of my best friends businesses has been trashed by thieves.  Good people have had enough and when solid citizens have had enough the politicians had been get their house in order real fast.  

Excuse my angry rants for a few hours.  You see I have to go to a wake for my deceased ball player.  I haven't talked to his parents yet but have exchanged text messages.  They are devastated.  They never even knew their son was using drugs.  Sad, tragic.  I'm really upset about this one.  If you have the time say a prayer for the young man and his family.  Also say a prayer for our Country and our Elected Officials.  They need to come to their senses in a hurry and solve the Border Issue.  

So sorry to hear about the ball player.  Prayers for you and the family.  May God give you the right words to say to be a comfort in their grief.  The Holy Spirit lives in you and will help you.

As for our Country, I truly believe things are going on behind the scenes.  We will have our America back.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2