Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Caretaker Government Issued Necessary Powers.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Caretaker government issued necessary powers.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MilitiaMan:

Article:  Did you miss the part where the Supreme Judicial Council spelled out the caretaker government verbiage is contextual & not complicit?  Also that the Prime Minister can be given "necessary powers" in the time of war & in emergency circumstances.  EFSL was put into law during this past week.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

here's another article that supports the above...

MilitiaMan:

Article:  It shows that he has the power needed to facilitate the necessary items that will support the citizens.  There is no support I have seen that the seated government is not able to do what is needed.  The finance Minister has the legal authority to allow the CBI  to change the exchange rate when they are ready.  From the sounds of they article today, they very well may be ready as ever, now.

• Thanks 5

here's another article related to the above...

FITCH REPORT: John Lee:

Article:  FR has assigned the Kurdish International Islamic Bank (KIIB) a long tern issuer default rating (IDR) of CCC+ viability rating (VR) at CCC+.  It says the rating reflects the bank's weak finances, & unstable business model & operations in the highly volatile operations environment.  Read more at source.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The finance Minister has the legal authority to allow the CBI  to change the exchange rate when they are ready.  

Is it just me, or does this go against what we have been told all along that ONLY the CBI can change the exchange rate?  I have always heard that the government has NOTHING to do with the exchange rate. It is ALL done by the CBI.   :shrug:

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Is it just me, or does this go against what we have been told all along that ONLY the CBI can change the exchange rate?  I have always heard that the government has NOTHING to do with the exchange rate. It is ALL done by the CBI.   :shrug:

You are Correct Smokey  . But I'm sure they can be nudged.  Same goes with the FED.  

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

The Finance Minister can only give CBI the OK to RV if & when the CBI is ready to do so.

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I think you are right, about your assessment! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

It is correct only CBI can make the change of the exchange rate, but with the consent of the minister of finance who is Allawi. He is a real a$$hole. he's the one who insisited on increasing the dollar rate in Dec 2020 which caused all these problems conveniencing parliament to increase dollar against the dinar.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/12/2022 at 4:29 PM, Dinarrock said:

How about any info from your source are you hearing anything?

They sent me the verification of new law in Gazette, plus a link to translation. I’m not able to share this link. But it is in the Gazette. I’m sure we have members here that can get the 33 pages translated, to English! Then all could read the gazette and make heads or tails out of it! I just don’t have the computer skills to do it. I have tried many times to upload stuff to the site but have not be successful! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 3