Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There Is NO RV-RI.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

LOP Kaperoni says there is no RV.

It will be either a float or a LOP.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Kaperoni.  There is no RV.

Article: What will happen to the Dinar has already been clearly documented by the IMF back in 2003.  Many did not believe it, but this is how monetary policy works.  There is no RV-RI.  If & when the Dinar goes up in value, it will be via a float based on the economic growth of Iraq's economy.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

LOP Kaperoni says there is no RV.

It will be either a float or a LOP.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Kaperoni.  There is no RV.

Article: What will happen to the Dinar has already been clearly documented by the IMF back in 2003.  Many did not believe it, but this is how monetary policy works.  There is no RV-RI.  If & when the Dinar goes up in value, it will be via a float based on the economic growth of Iraq's economy.

Kraperoni is like a broken record and I guess that I, too, could be a broken record,  so here goes.................

IF THE DINAR'S VALUE IS REFLECTED BY IRAQ'S ECONOMY, THEN HOW IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE OIL SUPPLIERS, IRAQ, CURRENCY VALUED AT JUST $ 0.0006 WHILE ITS NEIGHBOR, KUWAIT, HAS A CURRENCY OF $ 3.00 PLUS ?????   'SPLAIN  THAT TO ME, LUCY  !!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, yendor said:

Kraperoni is like a broken record and I guess that I, too, could be a broken record,  so here goes.................

IF THE DINAR'S VALUE IS REFLECTED BY IRAQ'S ECONOMY, THEN HOW IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE OIL SUPPLIERS, IRAQ, CURRENCY VALUED AT JUST $ 0.0006 WHILE ITS NEIGHBOR, KUWAIT, HAS A CURRENCY OF $ 3.00 PLUS ?????   'SPLAIN  THAT TO ME, LUCY  !!!!

I would say most of the politicians & government are corrupt. They are making more money by stealing it than increasing the value. The other reason would be by keeping the value low like this they keep the majority of population under their thumb  as servants to the government & politicians. That I believe is what is happening in Iraq. Sooner or later this is going to pop and the citizens are going to revolt nationwide. They will  say enough is enough like they did a few years ago and all the politicians run to other places.they didn't take it far enough. If they had hung a few dozen politicians especially the corrupt ones things might have been different today.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4