Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Moning Opinions @ 9:05 AM CDT - 7/08/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat   Article: "CITIGROUP WARNS OF A COLLAPSE IN OIL TO $ 65 BY THE END OF 2022"...an article by a JPMorgan analysts warning on Sunday, that oil prices could jump to $380 a barrel...by year end.  So then we see in today’s article telling us oil could drop to $63 by years endWho is correct? Why such drastic variations in the predictions? Do they even know?  So we see the instability it the market. Can Iraq also deal with it and take advantage of the high prices while they last? Right now is a great window for the reinstatement but they must get this government in order first.

*** NORV  [aka Kaperoni] My belief is they will float the dinar. They are spending to much time trying to create a market economy. :twothumbs: I hope he's right, so we can get on with it and watch the IQD increase in value to it's true value based upon it's natural resources. RON 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Can Iraq also deal with it and take advantage of the high prices while they last? Right now is a great window for the reinstatement but they must get this government in order first.

Iraq has already planned the Budget based on $45 barrel oil. 

As long as oil stays above the $45 threashhold, Iraq is good to go.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mnt Goat   Article: "CITIGROUP WARNS OF A COLLAPSE IN OIL TO $ 65 BY THE END OF 2022"...an article by a JPMorgan analysts warning on Sunday, that oil prices could jump to $380 a barrel...by year end.  So then we see in today’s article telling us oil could drop to $63 by years end

No matter the price of oil goes down to $63 or goes up to $380 , i still have a doubt if the RV will happen.

• Upvote 1

Recession will cause this and many economic brains are saying we are in the beginning of a recession if not already in it. Demand for oil/fuel is dropping as people can’t afford the high prices at the pump. This is exactly what the Biden and his left wing radicals want. They want to destroy our natural resources of oil and coal, and natural gas in the name of fake climate change they claim is because of fuel, oil, gas, beef, pork, and your fart.

Hopefully November Elections Will change this left wing stupidity. 
We are going to have a recession like it or not do to our left wing idiots in office along with several left hanging Rhinos (republicans). So, we can only hope it is not a long lasting inflation and recession period. What we need is a congress that can override vetoes.

It will be and interesting year and after midterms if the red wave kicks in Biden and his horrific bunch of idiots will soon star loosing power and the next two years will be more less in a standstill mode until we can get a good conservative President in 2024 back in office that can undo all Biden’s stupidity. That is my thinking . Do for now as a song once stated “Don’t worry, be Happy”😄😃😀😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

The prediction of hay and feed was supposed to start in late September in to October! Hay I was paying $45.00 last summer is now $150.00 a roll, 50lb bag cubes $15.00 now. Looks like people will not be able to buy a hamburger for less than 10 to 12 dollars by the end of August, that is being conservative. The price has fell out on mama cows. This is going to get really bad before it gets any better, I’m starting to buy into this food shortage prediction!! We are in the start of some very bad times folks! I hope I’m wrong! JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Artitech said:

The prediction of hay and feed was supposed to start in late September in to October! Hay I was paying $45.00 last summer is now $150.00 a roll, 50lb bag cubes $15.00 now. Looks like people will not be able to buy a hamburger for less than 10 to 12 dollars by the end of August, that is being conservative. The price has fell out on mama cows. This is going to get really bad before it gets any better, I’m starting to buy into this food shortage prediction!! We are in the start of some very bad times folks! I hope I’m wrong! JMHO 

Unfortunately your not wrong it’s not just in this country the Dutch farmers are getting shut down because their government are saying the cows are putting out to much co2, people are either brainwashed or just not smart enough to see this is all part of the global reset cutting the food supply off and taking or trying to take peoples guns away which Trudeao is doing in Canada so no one can fight back and you can see it all happening in this country unless of course your a sheep with blinders on thinking everything’s ok it’s time to wake up people. I think some of us on here are talking about more then anyone else seems to be

09C920FE-22A9-4180-A52A-990E48A4DD40.jpeg

3D1CF230-CAE4-465B-8599-D356A1C42A2E.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Not sure where ya from but I live in the Midwest a hamburger with everything on it with fries is $16.25 at a restaurant. Been that for last 4 weeks plus or minus a few days.

McDonald’s quarter pounder with cheese is $7.89, a year ago it was $6.00. 3 years ago it was $4.59.

The reason these prices stick in my head was I was care giver for my parents and they loved McDonald’s so I ordered them food from there quite often. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Very good comments above. We are already in a recession, 2 continuous quarters of negative GDP. Folks, we are headed for a crash and a depression.  Praying I'm wrong but keep extra food, ammo, and whiskey. 

Look around the world, the dominoes are falling as some governments and many financial institutions are going bankrupt. China has many banks that have frozen accounts. BRICS is gaining power and adding members hastening the collapse of the petrodollar. When this happens dinar will gain value in comparison. Our hedge with holding dinar will give us enough to survive and make some of us rich. All just a theory from some bumpkin in east Texas. God bless. 

PS, I love reading all the rumors ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3