Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rodriguez Trust Is About To Cough It Up. Tiers 4A, 4B & 4C Are Next.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Rodriguez Trust is ready to cough it up.

Redemption centers are on full alert per Bruce the Goose.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

American Patriot:  Boots on the Ground:

Article:  GCR News:  On Wednesday  6 July a Tier 3 valid source confirmed at least 2 bond holders had been notified that they would be paid out in full from Friday 8 July through Monday 11 July & at least some of the money would be paid directly from the Rodriguez Trust.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 7/7/2022 at 10:03 AM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Rodriguez Trust is ready to cough it up.

Redemption centers are on full alert per Bruce the Goose.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

American Patriot:  Boots on the Ground:

Article:  GCR News:  On Wednesday  6 July a Tier 3 valid source confirmed at least 2 bond holders had been notified that they would be paid out in full from Friday 8 July through Monday 11 July & at least some of the money would be paid directly from the Rodriguez Trust.

On 7/7/2022 at 10:16 AM, sgtsanders said:

Utter bull shitz!!!!! Make it stop!!!!🥴 ... I agree with you SgtSanders ... RON

Luigi, why do you even post utter Bull Crap lies like these..?  You know as well as the rest of us the Tier nonsense is absolutely ficticious and an outright lie. Let's just stick with what's reasonable to post. Your comments indicate you're knowledgeable and smart - so why post this crap..? There are some newbies who believe this nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

10 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Luigi, why do you even post utter Bull Crap lies like these..?  You know as well as the rest of us the Tier nonsense is absolutely ficticious and an outright lie. Let's just stick with what's reasonable to post. Your comments indicate you're knowledgeable and smart - so why post this crap..? There are some newbies who believe this nonsense.

To be fair Ron, a lot of what you post fom numerous Gurus are outright lies as well. Just not as obvious, but lies none the less. Frankie is one of the biggest BSers there is. 

But we come here to be entertained, get some hopium and possibly get some sliver of truth. But mostly its garbage (i.e. lies).

We know it, you know it and most of us are ok with it.  

What's reasonable to you may not be reasonable to others.  This is an unusual event that was supposed to have happened numerous times based on rumors (lies).

Tiers may be a possibility. Who's to say politicians and other elite people of society won't cash out before us? I doubt it BUT it's a possibility.

Rumors and lies are all false truths until proven to be facts. 

Just my opinion.

Keep posting you rumors. I enjoy them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

The bigger the boobs ,the dumber the guy

Don’t be so negative towards women, they can’t help the way they are built! Do you say that about fat women with skinny men! You might want to be more sensitive when you cut down women! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

I know, I understand there are no tiers, redemption centers or special Reno groups.

This is mainly for our entertainment while we wait & wait.

Sometimes a good laugh every once in a while helps out our frustrations.

This also exposes the Gurus for what they truly are.

I always say...take the Gurus with a grain of salt.

We can only hope there may possibly be one ray of hope, someday, in what the Gurus bring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Oh_Baby said:

Luigi --- If what Bruce is putting out is not coughed up by 4D, that means you'll have a chance...but not much of one since you seem to find all he has easy to swallow! 

I believe the Goose means well.  He puts too much faith in his sources.  It's high time he finds new sources.

• Pow! 1