Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 10:30 PM CDT - 7/01/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report] FIREFLY:  Bank friend just talked about the ATMs and they are a sign of things that will be coming...they have not heard about when the lower notes are coming but that's a big topic relating to the new ATMs. FRANK: Firefly's bank friend tells him the NSCN are associated/connected/bonded to the new ATMs...it can not get any more exciting than this...

*** Nader From The Mid East   Article in Arabic translation - This is really serious.  This thing says that the exchange rate they wanna change that..they're not talking about the... 3 to 1 or $.60 to 1.  They're talking about 1200...this is Kazemi who wants to change the rate...I don't want this to happen. If it's like this I want it to stay at 1460...you're gonna put it back at 1200 you'd be very confused...if he changed it now it's gonna take at least a year, two years, or three years more to reinstate the dinar.  I hope he doesn't make a bad decision...If he does that he's gotta go. He's not for the people...:confused2:

*** Mark  It has been exceptionally quiet on the RV front...There is so much disinformation going on right now...Buckle up guys…we are in the heat of the battle. We really are suffering from the “fog of war” right now... the only real news we have today is from Iraq. “The Central Bank takes binding measures to combat money laundering in Iraq”  I am told the goal is for them to make one more last grab of what they consider to be illegal dinar before they pull the trigger for the dinar revaluation. This kinda makes sense.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Added @ 8:38 PM CDT:

*** Mark  I can tell you that anytime in the past the countries that revalued their currencies and had large denomination bills…they were given a certain time period in which you have to redeem them before they are considered worthless…If you want to hang on to them…it’s up to you…but if they tell you in 90 days (example) those notes are worthless…you may have time to hang on to them for a bit to see if the rate increases… it all depends on how much you want to gamble.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

We were in Russia in November 1997 adopting 2 little girls.  We had to exchange all of our adoption money into rubles to pay for everything.  We were millionairs!  Shortly after we got home Russia lopped their currency (losing the 3 zeros).  The Russian people were given very little time to exchange and they limited the number of hours the banks would be open.  The lines were non ending.  So when the time was up many many Russians  were stuck with useless currency.  We were back in Russia 7 years later and the venders at the markets were unloading useless currency off on unsuspecting tourists as change for their purchases.  That, coupled with the fear of getting rubles that had been contaminated by Chernoble made for tricky exchanges.   So when the time comes to exchange our Dinar we are choosing to be safe rather than sorry.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Linda Bower said:

We had to exchange all of our adoption money into rubles to pay for everything.  We were millionairs!  Shortly after we got home Russia lopped their currency (losing the 3 zeros).  The Russian people were given very little time to exchange and they limited the number of hours the banks would be open. 

So when the Russian revalued their rubles, did you still remember the rate? What was the rv rate at that time of revaluation? And also, when Russia revalued their rubles , did you trade in your rubles for dollars in the country of Russia only at that time or did you have to fly back to the States to trade in your rubles for dollars at any banks?

rvmydinar  We were already home when they did the lop.  The Russian people did not benefit from exchanging their old bills with the 3 zeros when they exchanged them for the new bills without the 3 zeros.  I'm sorry, but I don't remember the rate of exchange for us.  We exchanged whatever rubles we had left over in Russia before we left.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

There willbe no gamble from me.

A poker player saying, "There will be no gamble from me"?  Oh my, what is the world coming to Mrs PokerPlayer?  🤣

By the way, I won't be holding out either!  Cash in and go home!

• Pow! 2

14 minutes ago, shixjr said:

A poker player saying, "There will be no gamble from me"?  Oh my, what is the world coming to Mrs PokerPlayer?  🤣

By the way, I won't be holding out either!  Cash in and go home!

And as Kenny Rogers song goes you have to know when to hold them and know when to fold them….lol..yes this nonsense has gone on far too long it will be cash out time extremely quick for me also!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Linda Bower said:

We exchanged whatever rubles we had left over in Russia before we left.

Thanks for the reply Linda Bower. So when the Russia revalued their rubles at that time ,  that would be considered " In Country RV " because noone can trade in rubles for dollars out of Russia country, right?

Just wonder , will IQD be the same ( In Country RV ) as Rubles when it rv one day?