Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Lunchtime Opinion - 1:15 PM CDT - 6/30/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

***Mark Article: Financial advisor Mazzar Muhammid Salih surprised the Iraqis about the possibility of changing or reducing the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar” This means the dinar gains value. They also said just the day before that they needed 100 signatures from parliamentary members to address the value…and I believe they got those signatures. They are talking about changing the rate nonstop over there guys. And the need to change the value.  We have not seen them change the value yet…but... they are having open conversations with their people and in their parliament about this...with the IMF the US, ect…this is exceptional news. We just need to buckle up and hold on through these final days.  :twothumbs:

*** RVAlready  The RV seems to be rounding the far turn, headed for the home stretch.

*** Frank26  Article: "A government advisor sets the date for sending the 2022-2023 budgets from the government to ParliamentTHE EXCHANGE RATE DOES NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER... IT IS THE BUDGET THAT AWAITS...'A NEW WORLD RATE'!

*** Mnt Goat   Article: "IRAQ ADVANCES 10 RANKS GLOBALLY.. THE CENTRAL BANK ANNOUNCES THE INCREASE IN ITS GOLD RESERVESQuote: "The bank confirmed, The purchase of new quantities of gold...an increase of 35% over what was in its possession."   WOW!  An increase of 35%! That is amazing! :easyrider:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

That is why I stated if what he stated is true or not… Also nothing is going to happen until we hear it from Adam. When he pulls the triggers that is when I will jump and might even shout.

Then I will go into action with hopes of Adams cash in savings.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Does Frank26 actually have any evidence the exchange rate don't have to wait or is this just his off the wall opinion?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Luigi1  I can not believe you would ask that knowing every week the number of lies he puts in his articles about going to RV/RI the following week.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1