Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So much for $60.00 per barrel

We have been told for years now that the oil price per barrel needs to be at $60.00 per barrel to see an RV, it’s double that now! Still no RV!! Iraqi government/people are too stupid not to take advantage of the current price to revalue their dinar. I’m so over this crap😡😡😡

83DDBA26-B827-4BB4-96A0-2653067EEB46.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Iraq is making billions per day......no need to RV!  Of course they are crooked and greedy, so an RV would be even more funds for Ali Baba and The Forty Thieves!

🐫...🐪....besides....I don't even know which is more correct, one hump or two!  😄

The more humps you can get, the better. At least that what I was told!!

• Pow! 1

Adam, do you have any insights or simple update you can provide. Reading daily comments from people who may be well-meaning but uninformed gets a bit old. I am not looking for a prediction, only how you are reading the current condition. Thank you in advance.

Oil being a certain price has nothing to do with the so called RV/RI . How do I know this? We have seen oil so cheap they had to pay to move it, now we have seen oil as high as $120.00, and anywhere in between!  Still No Rv/RI! We have seen every price of oil that could trigger a RV/RI! This is a me myself and I opinion, the powers to be there have found a way to steal a lot of money from the auctions!, there in Iraq! As long as this criminal enterprise is allowed to continue, Iraq will not make any moves to increase the value of the dinar! This system is a bird nest on the ground for these thugs to steal money at will with no consequences for their criminal behavior! Case closed! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

On 6/29/2022 at 5:48 PM, boosterbglee said:

Iraq is making billions per day......no need to RV!  Of course they are crooked and greedy, so an RV would be even more funds for Ali Baba and The Forty Thieves!

🐫...🐪....besides....I don't even know which is more correct, one hump or two!  😄

That crack head biden is making no telling how much money,  on our strategic oil supply! The United States is selling our oil to that Chinese oil company that the Biden criminal enterprise has a major stake in! Talk about corruption, those thugs in Iraq don’t hold a candle to our thugs! Where do you think the Iraqis learned how to steal money! Biden criminal enterprise! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1