Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Takes Full Control Of Parliament Unopposed.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian concern...

Maliki is now installing his own hand picked Parliamentary members.

Maliki & Iran to take full control of Iraq.

Maliki & Iran are for CBI auctions with all profits going to Iran.

They are also for a low IQD rate to benefit the auctions.

We can kiss our IQD good-by.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

BREAKING:

Kaperoni:

Article:  Al Miliki is now replacing Parliamentary members as a result of Al Sadr quitting.   This is setting the stage for Al Miliki to become the new Prime Minister, again.  Not good news.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Your right, it's not. Iraq 🇮🇶 is doomed.  Maybe  Sadr has a trick up his sleeve,  if not, and I hate to say it but I hope somebody  "offs" Maliki 

pp

ISIS & Iran backed agitators are back.  The citizens will not accept Miliki & Iran influences.  This could lead to a civil war.  Iran is on target to steal Iraq's wealth.  This is not looking good.  I hope I'm wrong.  IMO.

• Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I bet it's a trap, Maliki will be exposed and get arrested. 5D chess move. This is a global war of good vs evil.. get some popcorn and enjoy the show👍

I hope & I pray that I'm wrong.  Miliki along with Iran are positioned to strip Iraq of it's wealth.

• Pow! 2

Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr has accurate accounts, and he has patience, and we call him (strategic patience).

“The consensus government is bringing back the same tools that the reference warned against, and there is no success in consensus, but the game will be revealed after a month or two."  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

Sounds familiar kinda like covid vaccines are safe, orange man bad is in bed with Putin, peaceful riots, Biden got 81 million votes and the election wasn’t stolen, Jan 6 was an insurrection, the economy is doing well, inflation is Putins fault, the border nightmare is trumps fault, border patrol was whipping immigrants and the latest the right wing court just got rid of abortion. Unfortunately there’s people,a handful on here who believe everything they see on cnn

DBECFF73-60B9-410D-BDD5-85A9C148A645.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

ERRRRRRT. Sadr just wants to force a new election. The people are pissed that Maliki and crew have hosed the will of the Iraqi people by stalling the formation of a new government from the last election,  and will rejoin the Sadr Militia if needed assuming new elections are not held. The people realize that ISIS took over at the end of Maliki's last term and because of his policies. They also are aware that this is Maliki last hope of staying out of jail for all the corruption and looting of government funds that he did. Plus our hope to get out from under neath the current Presidents corruption practices are the up coming Nov 2022 Mid-term elections.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 4

42 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

ERRRRRRT. Sadr just wants to force a new election. The people are pissed that Maliki and crew have hosed the will of the Iraqi people by stalling the formation of a new government from the last election,  and will rejoin the Sadr Militia if needed assuming new elections are not held. The people realize that ISIS took over at the end of Maliki's last term and because of his policies. They also are aware that this is Maliki last hope of staying out of jail for all the corruption and looting of government funds that he did. Plus our hope to get out from under neath the current Presidents corruption practices are the up coming Nov 2022 Mid-term elections.

Sadr won by huge margins.  Will a new election stop Maliki & Iran any more?  Just curious.

• Pow! 5

On 6/29/2022 at 12:17 PM, Luigi1 said:

Sadr won by huge margins.  Will a new election stop Maliki & Iran any more?  Just curious.

That is a good question Luigi. It is my guess, that the people  who have seen how the powers that are corrupt have banded together to prevent the formation of the new government, was not about defeating Sadr, but to prevent him and those that  follow him and his party from enacting the trials against the corrupt , along with new anti-corruption laws, to prove Sadr's ultimate goal that Iraqi should be about what is good for the people, the country, and Allah. Also should Sadr force another election win even more votes, gain power via a seated government, that the constitutional laws regarding who gets their government seated will change from what it is to something like our system. Perhaps to the pure, whoever gets the most votes by the people. Or perhaps that, along with an Iraqi Electoral Collage. I don't see the peolle letting another Saddam take power. It's all about Maliki working the system to stay out of jail, with the help of the trillions of IQD that he and his have embezzled. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

On 6/30/2022 at 1:38 PM, new york kevin said:

That is a good question Luigi. It is my guess, that the people  who have seen how the powers that are corrupt have banded together to prevent the formation of the new government, was not about defeating Sadr, but to prevent him and those that  follow him and his party from enacting the trials against the corrupt , along with new anti-corruption laws, to prove Sadr's ultimate goal that Iraqi should be about what is good for the people, the country, and Allah. Also should Sadr force another election win even more votes, gain power via a seated government, that the constitutional laws regarding who gets their government seated will change from what it is to something like our system. Perhaps to the pure, whoever gets the most votes by the people. Or perhaps that, along with an Iraqi Electoral Collage. I don't see the peolle letting another Saddam take power. It's all about Maliki working the system to stay out of jail, with the help of the trillions of IQD that he and his have embezzled. 

Right On New York Kevin...! :twothumbs: New York RON :easyrider:

• Upvote 1