Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Evening Opinions @ 7:15 PM CDT - 6/22/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Militiaman  The EFSL is slated for tomorrow and or the 23rd to be law, whether it is signed by the President or not, as if it is not, it becomes law after 15 days regardless...the law was voted on 06/08/2022.

*** Godlover  I try to keep things real. I just can't reasonably see them releasing a new rate in their current situation, it just seems illogical. Way too much corruption, way too much political impasses. This EFSL may very well pave the way to what we seek....but it will be some time imo

*** Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report] FIREFLYOn the TV today about new book put out about the stamps and the coins.  They are starting to teach us about the coins we are supposed to be getting for Iraq...

*** Mark Things are still very quiet…but still positive... I believe we are in a holding pattern while we wait on the “trigger event”... things are getting closer...My guess is there will be a seated government in the next one to two weeks tops. They are running out of excuses not to pull the trigger.

*** Pimpy   I said I do not believe we're going to see any type of a rate change any sooner than a couple years.  People lost their damn minds.  They're freaking out.  I know.  I get it... [but] this is the 'stay grounded channel'.  I try to educate as I go along...showing you what it is that has to be put in place before an exchange rate of a currency can be considered.  Iraq is nowhere near there... [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Pimpy  Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean the rate change is going to take place...You have an economy that is not stable...a government that is not even formed... There are uprising taking place...ISIS is rearing up their ugly head again...these are the things you have to take into consideration before you change the exchange rate.  Outside investors are not going to show up until it's a lot more solid... [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

As Ron always says,

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq..

Thank you Ron for bringing these flapping gum's opinions.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Militiaman  The EFSL is slated for tomorrow and or the 23rd to be law, whether it is signed by the President or not, as if it is not, it becomes law after 15 days regardless...the law was voted on 06/08/2022.

*** Godlover  I try to keep things real. I just can't reasonably see them releasing a new rate in their current situation, it just seems illogical. Way too much corruption, way too much political impasses. This EFSL may very well pave the way to what we seek....but it will be some time imo

*** Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report] FIREFLYOn the TV today about new book put out about the stamps and the coins.  They are starting to teach us about the coins we are supposed to be getting for Iraq...

*** Mark Things are still very quiet…but still positive... I believe we are in a holding pattern while we wait on the “trigger event”... things are getting closer...My guess is there will be a seated government in the next one to two weeks tops. They are running out of excuses not to pull the trigger.

*** Pimpy   I said I do not believe we're going to see any type of a rate change any sooner than a couple years.  People lost their damn minds.  They're freaking out.  I know.  I get it... [but] this is the 'stay grounded channel'.  I try to educate as I go along...showing you what it is that has to be put in place before an exchange rate of a currency can be considered.  Iraq is nowhere near there... [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Pimpy  Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean the rate change is going to take place...You have an economy that is not stable...a government that is not even formed... There are uprising taking place...ISIS is rearing up their ugly head again...these are the things you have to take into consideration before you change the exchange rate.  Outside investors are not going to show up until it's a lot more solid... [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

well hes wrong Central banks are going down every day, sril lanka has just gone down and lebabnon in the past two weeks, they are all trading insolvent....there is no money the world in bankrupt this system will reset its in the super debt cycle where we see a reset of the financial system and time is now, covid is the coverup....

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

they will reset when the world resets, it will be done overnight

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

isreal just sacked parliament again, and pope francis (black pope) is about to resign....world in turmoil. lets not forget before covid, ISIS were out of control there was a world wide attack on Christianity and the churches.....the cabal will not survive God will prevail

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

well hes wrong Central banks are going down every day, sril lanka has just gone down and lebabnon in the past two weeks, they are all trading insolvent....there is no money the world in bankrupt this system will reset its in the super debt cycle where we see a reset of the financial system and time is now, covid is the coverup....

Someone wrote this online the other day I thought it was an interesting statement 

4D9C24F1-AE32-43A3-BE5A-443BB5D05CAF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

Someone wrote this online the other day I thought it was an interesting statement 

4D9C24F1-AE32-43A3-BE5A-443BB5D05CAF.jpeg

yes banks are shutting down going bankrupt.........collapsing the system.....watch for the Pope to go, he is a bad man! blackpope......the NWO is collapsing, for every move the white hats have 20 countermoves,...we will win they are loosing....PUTIN has seen an end to the Cabal......Trump, Xi and Putin are in charge

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2