Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yet More Evidence The IQD Is Going Digital.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Yet more evidence the IQD is going digital.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Bond Lady's Corner:

Article: "To Get Rid Of Transactions"   Official talks between the Industrial Bank & the grain trade.  Director of the Grain Trade discussed today with the Industrial Bank ways to improve the ways financial situation & automate the process.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...

Pimpy:

Article:  Al Maliki's coalition moves to vote on replacements for the Sadrist Parliament in an emergency session.  Al Makiki was pushing these people to go ahead & accept the resignations of Al Sadr & his deputies as quickly as possible.  Says "I don't want to say it's over for Sadr when it's over"  Al Maliki is in a rush to make sure Sadr's people cannot come back.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Everyone that's been in this investment    I-:   for a while, knows how complex the situation is when it comes to re-establishing the value of the Dinar. Question? Who do you think has in their possession, more physical Dinar than anyone else in that area of the world -- I think it's Maliki and his Iranian butt sucks. They raped that place for years, remember? If he wouldn't screw the rest of the World somehow, with some kind of goofy revaluing scheme, I say, put that puke in charge and see how fast that currency gets revalued .. I'm trying to see a way, in my lifetime ... Man! I'll be glad when this hits!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Iran & ISIS robbed the banks & striped them of their IQD & foreign reserves.

All CBI foreign currency auctions benefited Iran under 8 years of Maliki.

All proceeds headed Iran's way.

No doubt about it...Iran is the largest holder of IQD on the globe.

• Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

No doubt about it...Iran is the largest holder of IQD on the globe.

Why would Iran want to hold the IQD ( the worthless currency for almost 19 years ) if the IQD isn't going to rv in their own time? If I say if Iran is going to rv their own currency ( iranian rial ) before IQD, why would Iran want to hold IQD ( the largest holder of the IQD ) instead?

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

17 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Why would Iran want to hold the IQD ( the worthless currency for almost 19 years ) if the IQD isn't going to rv in their own time? If I say if Iran is going to rv their own currency ( iranian rial ) before IQD, why would Iran want to hold IQD ( the largest holder of the IQD ) instead?

If a 1,000,000 dinar costs us around a $1,000, how is it worthless? The rial won't touch the percentage increase of the dinar.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I believe that even iran knows that iraq will be back on their international feet, long before they can get their cesspool in order. All of these world agencies over the years , trying to motivate iraq to get their heads out of each others asses--iran getting left behind...I just have this feeling that maliki and iran robbed iraq of shipping pallets full of dinar, and they will be the first in line, nefariously, to cash out, when that rate goes one to one...looking for anything in my lifetime, pls...man, I'll be glad when this hits ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

12 hours ago, stanleypower said:

If a 1,000,000 dinar costs us around a $1,000, how is it worthless? 

Because 1 USD still= 1,460 IQD. Worthless currency still has a value but the value / the rate is pretty pretty low. The point is it is called worthless currency because the rate is pretty low and never increase. It was easy to devalue the dinar from 1190 to 1460 back in december 2020. However, it is very very difficult to revalue/ increase the rate for almost 19 years.

• Upvote 1