Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't read this if you're vaccinated

Don't read this if you're vaccinated

A powerful new paper in Science magazine suggests the vaccines are useless if not harmful against Omicron

mRNA Covid vaccines offer essentially no defense against Omicron only months after a booster shot, according to a major new study from British researchers.

Both antibody and T-cell protection are nearly non-existent, the scientists found.

In an even more worrisome development, when vaccinated but previously uninfected people suffer breakthrough Omicron infections, their T-cell response is biased toward earlier versions of Sars-Cov-2 - not to the Omicron variant that has actually infected them.

In other words, the mRNA shots appear to permanently wrongfoot the immune systems of people who receive and bias them toward producing T-cells to attack variants that no longer exist - even though they never were infected with those variants at all.

The T-cell problems are particularly surprising and worrisome.

While antibodies are the first line of defense against infection and try to clear the virus from the bloodstream, T-cells are the crucial second line. They attack and destroy infected cells and also work with other parts of the immune system to produce more and better targeted antibodies later.

Vaccine advocates have claimed endlessly that mRNA-generated T-cells help keep people from becoming severely ill with Covid even after frontline antibody protection against infection disappears.

This study suggests that supposed protection may be a myth, and the low death rates from Omicron are simply a result of Omicron’s general lack of virulence in vaccinated and unvaccinated people alike.

The study also provides additional evidence that the way the mRNA shots work may leave vaccinated people even more vulnerable to infection and reinfection over time.

The jabs cause people to make one type of coronavirus antibodies. But the study suggested the immune system’s ability to beat the virus also depends on other antibodies - and the shots hamper the production of those.

Scientists have been loathe to admit, much less discuss, the potential long-term problems that mRNA vaccine suppression of broad antibody production may cause.

In this case, though, the authors were concerned enough to acknowledge the issue. They wrote that overall immunity may benefit from parts of the coronavirus that are “exposed only during infection.” Even so, they buried that warning in highly technical language deep in the paper, a sign of the political sensitivities that surround any criticism of the vaccines.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

SOURCE

The prestigious journal Science published the paper, which is based on analysis of antibodies and B- and T-cells in a group of British healthcare workers whom the researchers have followed since March 2020.

The researchers were focused primarily on Omicron’s potential to cause reinfections in vaccinated people who had already been infected with earlier variants of Covid. But they also examined its potential to cause first-time infections in previously uninfected but vaccinated people. Those are the findings that are most interesting for anyone interested in vaccine failure.

Unfortunately but unsurprisingly, the scientists did not look at the immune responses of anyone who was not vaccinated - with or without previous infection. Thus the paper offers no direct comparison of the way Omicron may affect antibody and B- and T-cell responses in vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

Why didn’t the researchers include unvaccinated people? Maybe because nearly all British adults are vaccinated and most boosted, so the authors wanted to concentrate on the risks Omicron poses to vaccinated people.

Or maybe because they worried about what they’d find if they directly compared the two groups.

Nonetheless, the paper shows clearly that vaccinations and booster doses offer at most a few weeks of protection against Omicron.

None of the “triple-vaccinated, infection naive” people the researchers studied had antibodies able to neutralize Omicron within 14 weeks after the third dose. And the researchers found a T-cell response to Omicron in only 1 of 10 people who had been triply vaccinated but not previously infected.

In addition, the researchers found that a group of previously uninfected but vaccinated people who then became infected with Omicron had a much stronger T-cell response to earlier variants.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

As is typical with papers that present findings this damning, the researchers did not explicitly draw the most worrisome conclusions their data suggests.

But they did openly suggest the fact that the immune response in vaccinated people is biased toward earlier coronavirus variants rather than Omicron even in people who weren’t infected with those earlier variants could help explain “frequent B.1.1.529 (Omicron) reinfections with short time intervals between infections are proving a novel feature in this wave.”

Less clear is what, if anything, anyone can do about this imprinting. The authors noted that efforts by vaccine makers to produce newer mRNA shots that cause the body to produce the Omicron spike have largely failed to overcome the problem, probably for the same reason - the initial imprinting is too strong.

In the meantime, though, Omicron remains relatively mild. As long as it does not mutate to become more dangerous, vaccine advocates can continue to pretend that the billion-person clinical trial of 2021 is not ending catastrophically.

Subscribe to Unreported Truths

By Alex Berenson  ·  Tens of thousands of paid subscribers

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 6/18/2022 at 6:38 PM, caddieman said:

I believe I was supposed to be dead last month according to many here! Sorry to say………………Caddieman is still here! Alive and kicking!🍷🍷

I for one am glad you are still upright.

The question for me is the suppression of basic rights.

Big Government, along with their lapdog , the MSM seem intent on protecting us all from ourselves.

My question for you is do you believe any of the 2 plus years of "covid mania" was over blown?  How much of the "science" was speculation, or info unsupported by the so called "science"?

I'll keep it that simple.....could there be a great deal more to the story?......Sure thing....

I just don't need a bunch of bureaucrats telling me what chemicals I need to pump into my body......   CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

On 6/17/2022 at 4:48 PM, Markinsa said:

In other words, the mRNA shots appear to permanently wrongfoot the immune systems of people who receive and bias them toward producing T-cells to attack variants that no longer exist - even though they never were infected with those variants at all.

So, if I am in a machine gun nest, I would want to fire quickly in any direction where the enemy is approaching.

What I feared early on is the mRNA whackcination would only program after one strain albeit ineffectively long term.

Just like having the machine gun locked in a specific direction firing at a specific location until all the ammo runs out and/or the enemy overruns the machine gun nest rendering the operation "defunked".

I suspect the mRNA whackination will increasingly diminish natural immune system responses to new contagions and progressively disable natural immune responses to previously naturally built responses to previously infected contagions.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I for one am glad you are still upright.

The question for me is the suppression of basic rights.

Big Government, along with their lapdog , the MSM seem intent on protecting us all from ourselves.

My question for you is do you believe any of the 2 plus years of "covid mania" was over blown?  How much of the "science" was speculation, or info unsupported by the so called "science"?

I'll keep it that simple.....could there be a great deal more to the story?......Sure thing....

I just don't need a bunch of bureaucrats telling me what chemicals I need to pump into my body......   CL

Our government has become too big and have found out that its a big cash cow, that was going to taken to slaughter by our President D J Trump.. They dont want that to ever happen so they have weaponized against us. The covid 19 virus was not a natural virus and the the vaccine was not made to help us, the lockdowns were not to protect us, yada yada yada.
Im beginning to think 🤔 our government is our enemy.Smaller government is the answer. No longer for the people by the people. Its them and us! 
I think they are trying to limit and postpone the population explosion.
I remember before all this COVID-19 hit people are talking about when the population gets to a certain point that it would explode. I think we were getting to that point and vaccines and everything else was part of what we’re supposed to help prevent or slow down that inevitable.That’s right slow it down by killing your children and your family. If they really believe in this, they should be standing at the front of the line showing us how it’s done. Just like the front line doctor said all those people that are for the vaccine are taking hydroxychloriquin, And if you checked their blood you would see that’s what they’re doing. They’re not taking the vaccine.

So whatever the government tells me I will do the opposite now. I hope they don’t find out my strategy and start telling me not to take the vaccine so I will take it. 
congratulations to all those who are still standing. Redlight. Bam bam 💥 splat. Green light.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

This is real.

The placebo may not be just a saline solution but contain various portions of the mRNA whackcination fluid without the mRNA but with the intent to produce similar side effects to the bona fide mRNA whackcination.

VERY much like Russian Roulette EXCEPT ALL the cylinder chambers are loaded with live and lethal ammo EXCEPT one.

THIS, on RARE occasions, works for the "one" AND "done" mRNA whackcination "group".

MULTIPLE "attempts" "practicing" Russian mRNA whackcination Roulette AND THEE "outcome" IS INEVITABLE AND CERTAIN.

1 in 6 or 16.667% make it out alive.

1 in 36 or 2.778% make it out alive.

1 in 216 or 0.463% make it out alive.

1 in 1,296 or 0.077% make it out alive.

IF there are six chambers in the cylinder EACH "round".

CONVERSELY FOR ACTUAL Russian Roulette:

5 in 6 or 83.333% make it out alive.

25 in 36 or 69.444% make it out alive.

125 in 216 or 57.870% make it out alive.

625 in 1,296 or 48.225% make it out alive.

Either way, it is HOUSE RULES while the gamblers, by and LARGE, are ALWAYS the "losers".

To be sure, I do NOT wish ANY ill effects on ANYONE whether whackcinated or NOT. However, I can NOT deny the OBVIOUS evil being perpetrated on the MASSES.

Isaiah 45:18

New International Version

18 For this is what the Lord says
he who created the heavens,
    he is God;
he who fashioned and made the earth,
    he founded it;
he did not create it to be empty,
    but formed it to be inhabited
he says:
“I am the Lord,
    and there is no other.

Yep.

Population control people are evil people.

The Bible was written as a tool for God to communicate to people so the "inhabited" would be in reference to people since it is unqualified and could not be taken to infer just species of animals.

Looks like the "inhabitant" "reduction" "measures" ARE FULLY "deployed"!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jg1 said:

Im beginning to think 🤔 our government is our enemy.Smaller government is the answer.

The beauty of Government is the absence thereof.

- Synopsis

There is no more basic, foundational, necessary, and yet no higher form of Governance than Self Governance. No man can or should in any form trust a form of external Governance since that form of Governance is entrusted to entities outside of Self Governance and are essentially more extremely corrupt Governances. Man in essence then becomes a slave to the chosen external Governance and is entirely subject to the non Governed Governances without regard to the outcome of the Governed.

- Synopsis

• Upvote 1

Hey Synopsis

Here is a verse for you, 

Rev 18:23    NIV

....by your magic spell all nations were led astray

The original word translated "magic spell"  is pharmakeia

Pharmakeia is where we get our word pharmacy or drugs

So it could read -  By your drug (vaccine) all countries of the world were deceived

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, RV-2-Day said:

Hey Synopsis

Here is a verse for you, 

So it could read -  By your drug (vaccine) all countries of the world were deceived

Revelation 18:23

Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament

23 ·kai the light phōs of a lamp lychnos will never ou mē again eti shine phainō inen you sy, and kai the voice phōnē of bridegroom nymphios and kai bride nymphē will never ou mē again eti be heard akouō in en you sy; for hoti ·ho your sy merchants emporos were eimi the ho great ones megistan of the ho earth , and hoti all pas nations ethnos were deceived planaō by en ·ho your sy magic spells pharmakeia. ·ho

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+18%3A23&version=MOUNCE

φαρμακεία (pharmakeia)

Strong: G5331

GK: G5758

employment of drugs for any purpose; sorcery, magic, enchantment, Rev. 18:23; Gal. 5:20

en·chant·ment

/inˈCHantmənt,enˈCHantmənt/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a feeling of great pleasure; delight.

"the enchantment of the mountains"

Similar:

magic

witchcraft

sorcery

wizardry

necromancy

conjuration

hypnotism

mesmerism

occultism

voodoo

the black arts

charms

spells

incantations

mojo

spellworking

sortilege

thaumaturgy

theurgy

captivation

entrancement

bewitchment

fascination

attraction

temptation

seduction

allure

enticement

delight

charm

beauty

attractiveness

appeal

irresistibility

magnetism

pull

draw

lure

bliss

ecstasy

heaven

rapture

joy

Opposite:

repulsion

misery

the state of being under a spell; magic.

The Mounce Reverse Interlinear didn't copy all that well where the English is bold.

Strongs does note enchantment as a descriptor of pharmakeia.

The definition of enchantment does reference synonyms entirely descriptive of the whackcinated!

18 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

That will be the next stimulous plot....buy us all bikes thinking we're all like Biden and will crash and perhaps kick the bucket!

Simple minds.....CL 

Close!

It will be more like us riding stationary bikes to generate electricity to charge up the airplanes & cars the Ruling Class get to ride in.

• Pow! 2

Wow, so much for checking status of dinar. 

I'm 70 and chose not to take shots. Have received text and calls for flu shot. Nope nope nope. Years ago... Many, I took one of the flu vaccine and when I almost died with the flue they tried to tell me it was a different strain never again! But that's my choice. More die of heart disease or cancer, and we didn't see those numbers. Someone told me they were all captured or reported as COVID so they could get additional funding from government. I had Covid Feb 2021. But I stayed home and gradually recovered. My personal choice. I chose to allow my immune system to build a strong defense. ... Just my 2 cents. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 9

On 6/20/2022 at 5:04 PM, RV-2-Day said:

Hey Synopsis

Here is a verse for you, 

On 6/20/2022 at 5:55 PM, Synopsis said:

Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament

23 ·kai the light phōs of a lamp lychnos will never ou mē again eti shine phainō inen you sy, and kai the voice phōnē of bridegroom nymphios and kai bride nymphē will never ou mē again eti be heard akouō in en you sy; for hoti ·ho your sy merchants emporos were eimi the ho great ones megistan of the ho earth , and hoti all pas nations ethnos were deceived planaō by en ·ho your sy magic spells pharmakeia. ·ho

φαρμακεία (pharmakeia)

Strong: G5331

GK: G5758

employment of drugs for any purpose; sorcery, magic, enchantment, Rev. 18:23; Gal. 5:20

en·chant·ment

/inˈCHantmənt,enˈCHantmənt/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a feeling of great pleasure; delight.

"the enchantment of the mountains"

Similar:

magic

witchcraft

sorcery

wizardry

necromancy

conjuration

hypnotism

mesmerism

occultism

voodoo

the black arts

charms

spells

incantations

mojo

spellworking

sortilege

thaumaturgy

theurgy

captivation

entrancement

bewitchment

fascination

attraction

temptation

seduction

allure

enticement

delight

charm

beauty

attractiveness

appeal

irresistibility

magnetism

pull

draw

lure

bliss

ecstasy

heaven

rapture

joy

Opposite:

repulsion

misery

the state of being under a spell; magic.

The Mounce Reverse Interlinear didn't copy all that well where the English is bold.

Strongs does note enchantment as a descriptor of pharmakeia.

The definition of enchantment does reference synonyms entirely descriptive of the whackcinated!

Covid vaccine not the culprit of the judgment stated here; as the “en·chant·ment” is deeply rooted much further back into mankind’s history. 

Babylon the Great; symbolize a religious entity. Biblical evidence shows that she is Satan’s entire world empire of false religion, promoted by him in the minds of men in order to divert attention from the true God, Jehovah. —John 8:44-47; 2 Corinthians 11:13-15; Revelation 21:8; 22:15. 

God’s judging of Babylon the Great addresses another aspect of her guilt. The judgment states: “By your spiritistic practice all the nations were misled.” (Revelation 18:23) Interestingly, “spiritistic practice” translates the Greek phar·ma·kiʹa, which “primarily signified the use of medicine, drugs, spells; then, poisoning; then, sorcery.” In a spiritual sense, false religion has poisoned the nations, misleading them into believing in false gods and teachings that have diverted their attention from Jehovah and the issue of universal sovereignty. By its erroneous teaching of the immortality of the soul, false religion also laid the foundation for every kind of spiritism and sorcery, inspiring fear of the dead and worship of ancestors. God’s condemnation of Babylon the Great is totally justified. As John wrote: “Her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.” —Revelation 18:5.

Therefore, by a process of elimination, political rulership and big business control and influence are out of the running. What does that leave us with? It has to be that sector of power that also matches the indictment, “for by your spiritistic practice all the nations were misled.” It is the once powerful but now waning element that has deeply influenced the thinking and the actions of the nations ever since the days of ancient Babylon. She is the one who has had “a kingdom over the kings of the earth” —namely, false religion! —Revelation 17:18; 18:23.

Yes, shocking as it may seem to some sincere religious people, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots, is a symbol of Satan’s world empire of false religion. She is a symbol of the religions of the world that in one way or another have compromised themselves with the political and financial rulership elements down through history.

Compare Genesis 3:15—And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.”

; ) 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Fly said:

Covid vaccine not the culprit of the judgment stated here; as the “en·chant·ment” is deeply rooted much further back into mankind’s history. 

I do not want to split hairs here.

My understanding of pharmakeia stems from past information suggesting the practice of partaking in mind altering substances to enter into, enhance, or expand a targeted spiritual experience.

Enchantment, however, does not appear to be solely limited to partaking in mind altering substances while still being within the realm of pharmakeia.

In my mind, there are many well meaning and trusting people who received the COVID whackcination. Their intent was for their own safety and doing something that will likely help others. My heart goes out to them. I do not wish any harm on them.

Also in my mind, there are some people who maliciously perpetrated the so called COVID pandemic to instill fear and to motivate people to do things against their own best interest and further promoted the COVID whackcination to compromise the health of the trusting people.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

What surprised me were so many professing Christians who willing took the COVID whackcination and adamantly insisted others do the same. Why would ANY professing Christian practice ANY lie???!!!

First of all, COVID is NO big deal. I got it twice - once in January of 2020 and once in March of 2021. I got sick and recovered with NO medical assistance. My relatives who got COVID all recovered WITHOUT medical attention.

I do have a friend who nearly died from COVID. He has MANY life long pre existing health issues. I do NOT wish anyone to spend 44 days in the hospital and have to have a tracheotomy.

The key issue is so many going berserkers seeing they refuse to love the truth about COVID and the COVID whackcination then acting accordingly and avoiding the COVID whackcination - or wearing masks that actually promote contracting a contagion like COVID. There seems to be a strong parallel to believing lies and a subsequent delusion.

I see a strong parallel to believing in and advocating the "flat" Earth LIE.

In spite of obvious facts AND the sources of the information providers, the willing participants just choose to believe the LIE about COVID, the COVID whackcination, and a "flat" Earth.

To be sure, NOT all "flat" Earth "adherents" practice the COVID and/or COVID whackcination LIE and vice versa.

The issue is loving the LIE, whether COVID/COVID whackcination and/or "flat" Earth, leading to undue and unwarranted influences on and harming others. ALL leading to those loving and practicing ANY lie, whatever the lie may be, being subject to a subsequent powerful delusion.

So, the referenced verse:

23 The light of a lamp
    will never shine in you again.
The voice of bridegroom and bride
    will never be heard in you again.
Your merchants were the world’s important people.
    By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

The "magic spell" all stems from the father of lies. No "magic spell" can harm a born again believer in God The Son Jesus Christ who bore the sins of the world and is the remission of sin of the born again believer by the shedding of HIS blood.

Romans 3:22-26

22 This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement,[b] through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

So, as in 2 Thessalonians 2:10, "They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved", those who reject the shed blood of God The Son Jesus Christ as the remission for their sins will likewise fall to the powerful delusion.

• Confused 1