Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jan. 6 Capitol Protest

Artitech

I don't know how many people have tuned in to this demorat circus! I tape the Price is Right everyday! I went to the watch show, what comes on, is this circus! I watched the hr that was taped! What a major crock of $h!+ put on by these demorat thugs! All I can say, these thugs better take their best shot! because in 150 days they are going to pay the price, for their criminal behavior! There was major voter fraud that took place in Nov. 2020! If you dont believe me go watch 20000 mules! These people that testified, are just saving themselves from any charges from this regemes DOJ! What cowards, we have in the power center of this country! i cant wait till the shoe is on the other foot! Everyone of these demorats, need to be arrested and put in a federal prison along with their co conspirators! This would be a good time to arrest old lying liz chaney and her war criminal old man too! bill barr & mike pence are POS! Let them have their fun! Because their day, is coming soon! I can't wait to see them all behind bars! Bottom Line is ,there was major election fraud that  can be proved! demorats get ready your day of judgement is coming! case closed! JMHO :cowboy2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

6 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I don't know how many people have tuned in to this demorat circus! I tape the Price is Right everyday! I went to the watch show, what comes on, is this circus! I watched the hr that was taped! What a major crock of $h!+ put on by these demorat thugs! All I can say, these thugs better take their best shot! because in 150 days they are going to pay the price, for their criminal behavior! There was major voter fraud that took place in Nov. 2020! If you dont believe me go watch 20000 mules! These people that testified, are just saving themselves from any charges from this regemes DOJ! What cowards, we have in the power center of this country! i cant wait till the shoe is on the other foot! Everyone of these demorats, need to be arrested and put in a federal prison along with their co conspirators! This would be a good time to arrest old lying liz chaney and her war criminal old man too! bill barr & mike pence are POS! Let them have their fun! Because their day, is coming soon! I can't wait to see them all behind bars! Bottom Line is ,there was major election fraud that  can be proved! demorats get ready your day of judgement is coming! case closed! JMHO :cowboy2:

I truly hope so 1000%!!! So sick of all this BS!! I unfortunately live in California at the moment until my daughter graduates High school in 3 years and then I am moving back to Florida where I am from thank God!! Anyway even Costco gas is now at $6.09 for regular unleaded thanks Biden you POS!!! #Letsgobrandon!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

I truly hope so 1000%!!! So sick of all this BS!! I unfortunately live in California at the moment until my daughter graduates High school in 3 years and then I am moving back to Florida where I am from thank God!! Anyway even Costco gas is now at $6.09 for regular unleaded thanks Biden you POS!!!

JG1 Comment starts here…….

I apologize. I went to delete some of my text I had written because it actually double wrote my speech to text and then instead of stopping at the beginning of my text it deleted into your post and moved my text into your box. Computers on my.

Don’t know why this is happening.

Again, issues with speech to text.

#Conservative views will be attacked once again. Somebody red rubied you. Californians love high gas prices and high taxes inflation that’s why I got the heck out of there. I now live in a red state Idaho. Much better but still have a few colored hair /pink/green and rainbow people running around.

In comparison to California it’s like I’ve died and went to heaven. I feel so much safer, except for the grizzly bears.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Artitech, what I'm amazed at, is all the crap that went on in Seattle, ?east district? - the anarchy with antifa and blm and that is so different no one gets prosecuted there? Don't know why I'm surprised or the democrats use of treason and that it was a riot but Seattle and Minneapolis were nothing. And I'm okay getting rubies.

"Black Lives Matter and Antifa-affiliated activists have engaged in a pitched battle with Seattle police officers and National Guard soldiers in the neighborhood, with the heaviest conflict occurring at the intersection of 11th and Pike, where law enforcement had constructed a barricade to defend the Seattle Police East Precinct building. Hoping to break through the barricade, protesters attacked officers with bricks, bottles, rocks, and improvised explosive devices, sending some officers to the hospital. At the same time, activists circulated videos of the conflict and accused the police of brutality, demanding that the city cease using teargas and other anti-riot techniques."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Artitech, what I'm amazed at, is all the crap that went on in Seattle, ?east district? - the anarchy with antifa and blm and that is so different no one gets prosecuted there? Don't know why I'm surprised or the democrats use of treason and that it was a riot but Seattle and Minneapolis were nothing. And I'm okay getting rubies.

"Black Lives Matter and Antifa-affiliated activists have engaged in a pitched battle with Seattle police officers and National Guard soldiers in the neighborhood, with the heaviest conflict occurring at the intersection of 11th and Pike, where law enforcement had constructed a barricade to defend the Seattle Police East Precinct building. Hoping to break through the barricade, protesters attacked officers with bricks, bottles, rocks, and improvised explosive devices, sending some officers to the hospital. At the same time, activists circulated videos of the conflict and accused the police of brutality, demanding that the city cease using teargas and other anti-riot techniques."

I watched all of that, rioting by these two terrorist DemoRat subversives! It was completely out of control there in Washington, to say the least. I hate to see our brave Police Officers attacked and injured the way they were in Washington! I don’t think there is anyone in their right mind that could watch those Officers In Minnesota murder George Floyd and support their criminal behavior! All that being said Floyd was not an Angel by any means whatsoever! He was a 4 time repeat felon! He was confronted by the police for another 3rd degree felony passing counterfeit money! Plus he was all drugged out on who knows what kind of drugs driving a vehicle! Drinking and under the influence of dangerous drugs, driving in a manor to endanger lives and property. This punk could careless who he could of possibly killed or injured! Plus he had already tried to kill a woman here in Texas! This guy was a career criminal and should have still been picking cotton on the Ramsey Unit here in Texas! These thugs that did millions of dollars in property damage and injured other people plus other police officers should have all been rounded up and jailed! The DemoRats ran cover for them and bailed them out of Jail! Total sorriness at the 10th degree! Little George was a thug from the time he was about 15 years old! Google the Peoples court with Floyd’s name! Watch that and you will see how this thug ended up being murdered by the police. Again Floyd did NOT deserve the death penalty by these former officers! Neither did the Minneapolis citizens deserve what they were subjected to either, by these DemoRat terrorist subversive thugs!  Protected by Biden and his ilk! My problem is with Texas,  letting Floyd out of Prison in the 1st place! By all rights he should not have been in Minnesota in the 1st place. I wished I knew how to bring that video of Little George and his dad On the peoples court! That way you could judge for yourself the person these DemoRats were terrorizing Minneapolis over!  😡 JMHO! 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Sorry to confuse you, Shab! I guess you have not seen pictures or videos  of a subversive operative named Ray Epps! I think he is an FBI operative, those are the allegations anyway! The demorats know who he is! There is video of him inciting a riot at the very least! His group of subversives were responsible for the breech of the capitol ,along with the secret capitol police officers, that testified to the demorat committee. These so called officers let people in the capitol on  Jan. 6th! Your confusion of the events of that day will be straighten out after new congress is seated in 2023! I so want to reverse the whip on these demorats! I want to see everyone of these subversive bastard demorats in a federal prison for treason! The truth will come out about all the events that day its just going to take till the 1st of the year! get your popcorn ready, (if you can find any)! Farmers are not planting very much of it! That's another story little Shabs! I hope this helps your confusion! JMHO!  🤠

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1