Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Early Morning Opinions @ 9:05 AM CDT - 6/13/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Zig   [Kuwaiti Dinar Community Member Story] "...I was working in Riyadh in 1989 for a developer, and Amed, my boss, was telling me of a 'rumor' that Kuwait was planning to 'adjust' their currency... Remember, Iraq was attacking Kuwait 's oil wells... Well with the help of USA & international assistance, adjustments were about to take place... I never heard the RV by name, just an 'adjustment'... Their currency at that time was .05... While there I bought quite a bit of their currency, quite a bit in Riyadh ... I was back in Honolulu around March when my currency broker from the past called me at home...[Post 1 of 2]

***Zig   ...and he mentioned that Kuwait 's currency adjusted to a higher value, 3.47 USD... I called my bank, Bank of Hawaii, and they confirmed... So I went with my bills and cashed them in... I had to show my passport with the date when I was in Egypt ... it was my former boss in SA that called about their RI/adjustment then I went through his broker... It went from 0.05 to 3.47 USD... It was just an exchange, no tax. ... There is more to the story...It did happen... [NOTE: Consult your tax professionals at the appropriate time to determine the proper tax for your unique circumstances.]   [Post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Do you think this "Zig" character is legit?  I hope this is a TRUE story. 

I don’t know about this character zig. All I know is hearsay about Kuwait. The person, I heard about the dinar from told me, a Kuwait story about an airline pilot, who made a bunch of money on the deal. This woman was a flight attendant, who supposedly heard about the dinar from her pilot friend! What was sad about this story, is the lady had gotten injured on the job and was not able to work again. The really sad part about it is, she told me, she pulled out most of her retirement fund to by millions of dinar. She didn’t say exactly how much she spent, except that she was counting on information she was receiving from okie and TerryK, back in 2008! She told if I wanted to make some fast money was to buy some Dinar. Just so happens to be Ali! This all took place with out any vetting whatsoever! For everyone that has been here since 2009, we know the drill!! FedEx your cashiers check to Ali’s company with a pre-paid FedEx air bill. Because this was going to RV on Monday of the next week! My daughter who works for me, told her husband, he tells his dad, you know the rest of the story! The fuse was lit and bunch people took the bait just as I did! Some of my friends have passed on, they never got to see the RV! What is sad about this whole deal is I may not live long enough to see the so called RV, along with many others! Most of the people I know that got involved with this deal are now in their late 60’s to middle 70’s! The only people that have made money on this dinar deal are the ones like Ali, that made millions peddling these almost worthless IQD on the hope, that these sand rats will adjust their currency! Sorry for the rant! 🤠 JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I don’t know about this character zig. All I know is hearsay about Kuwait. The person, I heard about the dinar from told me, a Kuwait story about an airline pilot, who made a bunch of money on the deal. This woman was a flight attendant, who supposedly heard about the dinar from her pilot friend! What was sad about this story, is the lady had gotten injured on the job and was not able to work again. The really sad part about it is, she told me, she pulled out most of her retirement fund to by millions of dinar. She didn’t say exactly how much she spent, except that she was counting on information she was receiving from okie and TerryK, back in 2008! She told if I wanted to make some fast money was to buy some Dinar. Just so happens to be Ali! This all took place with out any vetting whatsoever! For everyone that has been here since 2009, we know the drill!! FedEx your cashiers check to Ali’s company with a pre-paid FedEx air bill. Because this was going to RV on Monday of the next week! My daughter who works for me, told her husband, he tells his dad, you know the rest of the story! The fuse was lit and bunch people took the bait just as I did! Some of my friends have passed on, they never got to see the RV! What is sad about this whole deal is I may not live long enough to see the so called RV, along with many others! Most of the people I know that got involved with this deal are now in their late 60’s to middle 70’s! The only people that have made money on this dinar deal are the ones like Ali, that made millions peddling these almost worthless IQD on the hope, that these sand rats will adjust their currency! Sorry for the rant! 🤠 JMHO 

thanks for the story, mine is almost the same as yours, the one thought that kept me going, even today, was when Kim Clement prophesied about the Dinar, in 2015,  1. He said he saw much hurt, from the dinar, think I know what he was talking about, 2. He called out 20,000, as a sign 20,000, I think Ive got a feeling of what he saw with 20,000.

FWIW,,,Hang in there my friends, we got this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

***Zig   .... It went from 0.05 to 3.47 USD... It was just an exchange, no tax. ... 

Let's see from 5 cents to 3.47 USD ( 3.47 USD : 5 cents=69.4 folds ) increase by almost 70 folds. So, for example, if this is applied to iraqi dinar, then 1:1,460=0.00068 USD X 70 FOLDS=0.047 USD. That means after the IQD RI , the rate equals to almost=5 cents. This rate= 5 cents is the same rate as when iraqi attacked kuwaiti. Again, i just make this calculation as an example, not for real. We can only hope the real RV / RI for iraqi dinar will be higher than 5 cents.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Zig   [Kuwaiti Dinar Community Member Story] "...I was working in Riyadh in 1989 for a developer, and Amed, my boss, was telling me of a 'rumor' that Kuwait was planning to 'adjust' their currency... 

:tiphat:

Never mind Kuwait.  How about adjusting Iraq's currency.  Go RV.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Let's see from 5 cents to 3.47 USD ( 3.47 USD : 5 cents=69.4 folds ) increase by almost 70 folds. So, for example, if this is applied to iraqi dinar, then 1:1,460=0.00068 USD X 70 FOLDS=0.047 USD. That means after the IQD RI , the rate equals to almost=5 cents. This rate= 5 cents is the same rate as when iraqi attacked kuwaiti. Again, i just make this calculation as an example, not for real. We can only hope the real RV / RI for iraqi dinar will be higher than 5 cents.

Kuwait never issued a complete new currency when Iraq invaded them their currency just dropped because of the invasion and then after their currency went straight up. You can’t compare both countries as their stories are completely differently,  no way Iraq revalues at .05, it will be much higher IMO!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

We  might be moving in the right direction, I have confirmed through a reliable source that food law has been passed along with remove the zero project. Hopefully this passage of these laws will stand up since the caretaker government passed them! You  know somebody over there ,is going to sue! Then tie it up till the 1st of the year! JMHO!  🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 4

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

We  might be moving in the right direction, I have confirmed through a reliable source that food law has been passed along with remove the zero project. Hopefully this passage of these laws will stand up since the caretaker government passed them! You  know somebody over there ,is going to sue! Then tie it up till the 1st of the year! JMHO!  🤠

Wow that is good to hear from you Artitech!! You actually have a source that has verified to you personally that they approved or passed something to do with the delete the zeros project?? Thanks

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thank you for sharing along as it was from a “reliable source” and not just wigi, or a goat or someone at sea ot the toad or, you get the picture. Sorry couldnt resist. I hope your guy nails it this time. Thanks again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

I don't know any of these so called experts that never seem to have reliable information.

Iraq invaded and conquered Kuwait....this caused their currency to collapse. The US liberated Kuwait...and the currency was reinstated. It was done on a float and at one point touched just under 7 bucks...it settled back to roughly where it had been prior to the invasion. They did print some new currency.....it wouldn't make sense for the invaders to still get financial gain on the looted funds they took with them.

The Kuwaiti situation is different than Iraq....

When the US enters into something....Viet Nam...Iraq...Iran...coming to mind, part of the war fare is economic.

Sanctions, currency manipulation and a whole host of methods to squash the opponent....Viet Nam still has a rate that is far less than Iraq....as does Iran.

Because the US is still the global financial leader of the World they are able to get away with this....

Times are changing....

JMO.     CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I better rephrase my report a little. “Reliable sources” this person in the past has verified some scuttle-butt coming out of there as being true! This same person has articles that confirm that FSL was passed by the caretaker government. It also reads that the removal of the zeros was approved too! I don’t know who wrote it but my source doesn’t pass the information around unless there a very good likelihood that it’s true! As we all know there is nothing reliable coming out of that $h!+ hole! My understanding was this caretaker government couldn’t pass or implement any new laws! So time will tell if it’s true or not! Yota will find something to verify or debunk this information, I’m sure! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Pow! 2

49 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I better rephrase my report a little. “Reliable sources” this person in the past has verified some scuttle-butt coming out of there as being true! This same person has articles that confirm that FSL was passed by the caretaker government. It also reads that the removal of the zeros was approved too! I don’t know who wrote it but my source doesn’t pass the information around unless there a very good likelihood that it’s true! As we all know there is nothing reliable coming out of that $h!+ hole! My understanding was this caretaker government couldn’t pass or implement any new laws! So time will tell if it’s true or not! Yota will find something to verify or debunk this information, I’m sure! JMHO 🤠

Thank you again for sharing. And I would read your sources information anytime over what Luigi and the goat post.Thank you again for sharing. And I would read your sources information anytime over what Luigi and the goat post.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Iraq invaded and conquered Kuwait....this caused their currency to collapse. The US liberated Kuwait...and the currency was reinstated. It was done on a float and at one point touched just under 7 bucks...it settled back to roughly where it had been prior to the invasion. 

Under 7 bucks? Wow that was a high floating rate. Did you have a chance to buy the kuwaiti dinar at that time and make money of it? Sadly, noone told me to buy the kuwaiti dinar and I didn't have a chance to join the dinarvets at that time before Iraq invaded Kuwait?

42 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Under 7 bucks? Wow that was a high floating rate. Did you have a chance to buy the kuwaiti dinar at that time and make money of it? Sadly, noone told me to buy the kuwaiti dinar and I didn't have a chance to join the dinarvets at that time before Iraq invaded Kuwait?

Nope....not that connected or smart....

I did buy 100 bucks of bitcoin early on....and sold it for a 3 fold profit...if I had sold it at it's high I would have profited and made multi-millions from that investment.....

Guess I should have been staying at a Holiday Inn Express...... 😮

CL 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Nope....not that connected or smart....

I did buy 100 bucks of bitcoin early on....and sold it for a 3 fold profit...if I had sold it at it's high I would have profited and made multi-millions from that investment.....

Guess I should have been staying at a Holiday Inn Express...... 😮

CL 

3 fold profit isn't a bad profit. I will buy the bitcoin too if this baby pops one day.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thanks so much and yes your information is WAY more credible then any guru nonsense that we hear! Gurus are only spewing nonsense to make money. In your case it’s extremely rare to get this type of information which excites me more so Thank You Very Much for posting your information!!!

• Like 1