Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: DO Not Wait.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Do not wait around for a higher exchange rate.

Get to the banks & exchange right away.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Holly:

Not to cause fear or panic, but I am told a lot of ATMs will be closing for repairs.  Make sure, as of today, you have cash on hand as credit cards may not work as well.  Have extra food & supplies for several weeks.  I am told, when this happens, you want to get right in & make your appointments.  You have 7 - 10 days.  They want it all.  So do not wait.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Some people will disagree cause they want the dinar to rv at one time higher rate. On the other hand, we have still been waiting and waiting and waiting for almost 19 years for the dinar to rv.

Waiting could be costly.  The initial exchange rate could drop as easy as it can go up.  It's a gamble.  IMO.

I'm cashing in at the earliest possible time when it happens & I'm not looking back.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

21 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Do not wait around for a higher exchange rate.

Get to the banks & exchange right away.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Holly:

Not to cause fear or panic, but I am told a lot of ATMs will be closing for repairs.  Make sure, as of today, you have cash on hand as credit cards may not work as well.  Have extra food & supplies for several weeks.  I am told, when this happens, you want to get right in & make your appointments.  You have 7 - 10 days.  They want it all.  So do not wait.

What source do you have for this information?

How about we see a change of value first... then react to that.    CL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

17 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

What source do you have for this information?

How about we see a change of value first... then react to that.    CL

No sources.  All currencies fluctuate on a daily basis.  The revalued IQD will be no exception.  It can float higher or even lower.

That is the nature of the currency business.

• Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Waiting could be costly.  The initial exchange rate could drop as easy as it can go up.  It's a gamble.  IMO.

I'm cashing in at the earliest possible time when it happens & I'm not looking back.

Since the price of gas is so high let's carpool because I will be right there with you in the bank line. 

pp

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Do you recall what date that was? I might consider changing my mind if I hear him say it, he's been right on the money 👍

Will have to research it.  It was where he was holding a Dinar (someone had sent him), and he said as soon as the suddenly occurs, get out.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Do you recall what date that was? I might consider changing my mind if I hear him say it, he's been right on the money 👍

May 17, 2014.  This video has a portion of that teaching (begins at minute 16), but doesn't mention Kim saying to exchange ASAP.   You might be able to get the whole teaching at the House of Destiny website.

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Sort of changing the subject, but Kim says in the above video that there will be a "grave surrender".  I had always assumed it would occur in the Middle East, but the things the prophets say are coming makes me think it will occur here.  What do you think @Longtimelurker?

Could Sadr be the “grave surrender”?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Sort of changing the subject, but Kim says in the above video that there will be a "grave surrender".  I had always assumed it would occur in the Middle East, but the things the prophets say are coming makes me think it will occur here.  What do you think @Longtimelurker?

I've always felt like it will involve Iran and the U.S.. I'm kind of thinking the surrender will be the U.S dropping all sanctions towards Iran as a first step towards peace.  There are many possibilities as to what it could be though, I doubt I'm correct.. Definitely could be Biden surrendering as more proof of the stolen election comes out 🤷

• Upvote 3

Interesting possibilities.  I am hearing that the takedown of our fraudulent government and the reinstalling of the rightful one will be violent (although over quickly).  I believe there will be many exposures and a major shaking.  Certainly would qualify as "when things seem at their worst".  

I've heard that Sept. 3rd is the last day that voter data from the 2020 election has to be kept.  If this shaking is a result of voter fraud, it will happen before then.  I remember @keylimesaid the Lord told him it would RV in August. 

Exciting times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Interesting possibilities.  I am hearing that the takedown of our fraudulent government and the reinstalling of the rightful one will be violent (although over quickly).  I believe there will be many exposures and a major shaking.  Certainly would qualify as "when things seem at their worst".  

I've heard that Sept. 3rd is the last day that voter data from the 2020 election has to be kept.  If this shaking is a result of voter fraud, it will happen before then.  I remember @keylimesaid the Lord told him it would RV in August. 

Exciting times.

Q referenced "hot summer" and "dark winter" many times. This summer seems to be heating up pretty good for the exposure of the stolen election with 2000 Mules being released a month ago and I'm hearing another one will come out in June/July which is 10X more damaging to the fraudsters. Markets tend to crash in the fall so this could be the "hot summer/dark winter".  

I believe Sept 3rd is irrelevant since the White hats already have all the evidence needed.

"When things seem at their worst"- This has been the number one prophesy to stick in my head for years... I believe the timing for this will be when the fake WW3 event happens or as Q says "Scare event". Apparently there are over 20 evil cabal structures (White House, Washington Monument, Vatican etc) that will be destroyed at that time.. 

Definitely exciting times!

• Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Q referenced "hot summer" and "dark winter" many times. This summer seems to be heating up pretty good for the exposure of the stolen election with 2000 Mules being released a month ago and I'm hearing another one will come out in June/July which is 10X more damaging to the fraudsters. Markets tend to crash in the fall so this could be the "hot summer/dark winter".  

I believe Sept 3rd is irrelevant since the White hats already have all the evidence needed.

"When things seem at their worst"- This has been the number one prophesy to stick in my head for years... I believe the timing for this will be when the fake WW3 event happens or as Q says "Scare event". Apparently there are over 20 evil cabal structures (White House, Washington Monument, Vatican etc) that will be destroyed at that time.. 

Definitely exciting times!

Agree!!  I have heard Gregg Phillips (who worked on 2000 Mules) interviewed, and he talked about something coming that would make 2000 Mules pale in comparison.  He asked for witness protection because it is so damning.  Of course, he was denied.  But they have decided to release it, and trust God for protection.

So many of our structures are masonic symbols.  Nuff said.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Just listened to a great interview of Patel Patriot (by Elijah Streams on Rumble).  He is an expert on devolution, and he was recently acknowledged by Trump at a rally.  He said he believes this (Trump taking action) will happen before the midterm election.

• Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Just listened to a great interview of Patel Patriot (by Elijah Streams on Rumble).  He is an expert on devolution, and he was recently acknowledged by Trump at a rally.  He said he believes this (Trump taking action) will happen before the midterm election.

https://rumble.com/v18nrpi-prophets-and-patriots-episode-6-with-patel-patriot-and-steve-shultz.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1